Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fists Thrown Between PacMan and "Joe"

Arrested several times, suspended several times, cut from an NFL roster, fighting on Spike TV's Pro's vs. Joe's reality show, hmmm what else?

Next up, a "Where's the Love for PacMan/Love Bus" show where Flavor Flav hosts, with cameos from Tila Tequila and Danny Bona-douchey... Ahh that's even a step too high for Adam Jones.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,146445

...One of the better collisions was one at the goal line between Jones and a "Joe" named Dan Adams, a 5-foot-10 sales rep from Boston who played linebacker at Holy Cross. He set an NCAA single-game record with a staggering 21 solo tackles against Colgate.

Anyway, Adams stuck Jones at the goal line, jarring loose the football. It was pretty funny, because Jones had been talking trash to that point, referring to Adams as "Waterboy." A few minutes after the hit, the two exchanged punches and had to be separated.

"He hit me 10 yards out of bounds, kind of a cheap shot," Adams said. "I couldn't sit there and not retaliate. You've got to have some pride and dignity."...

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool. I thought about decking Pacman myself when I met him.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha I love that show. It'll make for good TV at least.
Old 03-07-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Cool. I thought about decking Pacman myself when I met him.
Why's that?

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
Why's that?
Because I could?

Honestly, I wouldn't have punched him, but I should've told him off for being a douche to some of his fans.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
oldLibid21
Veteran

oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.oldLibid21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because I could?

Honestly, I wouldn't have punched him, but I should've told him off for being a douche to some of his fans.
He would have thrown some punches at you if you said that. So good thing you kept your mouth shut.

Honestly, this doesn't surprise me. Pacman Jones has the word 'pride' and 'dignity' all wrong. It seems like all the fighters, or whatever you want to call them, in society use those terms in that way to defend their actions. It's too bad though... Pacman Jones had so much talent. It's just sad when you see that kind of talent go to waste.
oldLibid21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libid21 View Post
He would have thrown some punches at you if you said that. So good thing you kept your mouth shut.
I wish he would've hit me so I could've rolled off in the Rolls Royce he drove in with.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wish he would've hit me so I could've rolled off in the Rolls Royce he drove in with.
Seriously, if he punched you out that is a lawsuit win.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDM
Unless he decided to play gangster...

I'd never wish death upon a person, but if the PacMan ever fell into a coma until he was an elderly man who could no longer be a thorn in the side of decent society, then I'd be happy. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:12 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacman is such a D***.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:19 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahah....he be all lik who dis punk ass is. And then he gets all punked by taht sales rep. now the pac is mad, and be all like damn i can't go out like dis son, i gots to keep it REAL.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
hahahah....he be all lik who dis punk ass is. And then he gets all punked by taht sales rep. now the pac is mad, and be all like damn i can't go out like dis son, i gots to keep it REAL.
really, I mean really?

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Rayray52
Veteran

Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
ugh...........
Rayray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:08 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drunk posting occurance!
Bharaat, it happens to the best of us. Not really though.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:11 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im glad ive always been able to type/text well when drunk. its helped with swdc and with trying to get ass late at night haha
Old 03-08-2009, 03:25 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
im glad ive always been able to type/text well when drunk. its helped with swdc and with trying to get ass late at night haha
I was successful tonight doing the aforementioned

Old 03-08-2009, 03:32 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well good for you. im pretty sure i helped make a kid cry so i feel successful as well.

i led my high schools fan section on chants for the hockey team (i captained them last year) against our rivals in the quarterfinals of states. we sang the ole ole song after each goal (stole it from the habs), but then after each song me and the other former players chanted its all your fault to their goalie loud and clear. my brother said that my team noticed he was crying after it was 6-2 (they won 7-2). haha classic
Old 03-08-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the Joe kicked his ass.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:12 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
well good for you. im pretty sure i helped make a kid cry so i feel successful as well.

i led my high schools fan section on chants for the hockey team (i captained them last year) against our rivals in the quarterfinals of states. we sang the ole ole song after each goal (stole it from the habs), but then after each song me and the other former players chanted its all your fault to their goalie loud and clear. my brother said that my team noticed he was crying after it was 6-2 (they won 7-2). haha classic
Yes, that is glorious, I did a similar situation for my high school's basketball team. Our gym is pretty small, and I have a really loud voice. Whenever our opponent would shoot their free throws, the whole student section would sit down, with the exception of myself, who would scream at the guy shooting the free throws. It was great, one of the guys on our basketball team who I was friends with told me their opponents shot 10% worse from the free throw line at home games. (Which is when I would go)

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I had to stop Jones at the goal line. I woulda rung his neck.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I wish I had to stop Jones at the goal line. I woulda rung his neck.
youre big and beastly enough to do it too.

keep lifting those weights. i wanna mock you to the Giants in 2013.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
juiceman32
Rookie

juiceman32 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is so hilarious. I went to school with the "Joe" aka Dan Adams. He was a beastly football player who started 4 years for us. Had a couple of classes with him and he was a nice dude. Guess he gets pretty intense when he puts the pads on. I can't wait to watch him **** up Pac Man. Can someone post when it is going to be on tv? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

not calling you out juiceman, but doesn't it seem like SWDC has a lot of members who "know" famous people lol
Old 03-09-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

I think I wouldve been surprised if he didnt fight someone. Isnt this normal for Pacman now?

Old 03-10-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Pacman needs to get together with Russel Crowe and start fighting around the world.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote