Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002
Default You're not going to believe it

So today the twist man was at the track betting on ponies like he does every weekend and I walked by the bar and saw a man with an odd coat on. It had question marks all over and it hit me it was that tax guy from late night TV infomercials.

So I sat down and had a few beers, well I had a few beers he was drinking a white Russian, we talked about our picks. Dude is quite the handicapper

Isn't that the most awesome thing ever?
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont believe it.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're right, I don't believe you.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I dont believe it.
I didn't take any pics, but I swear on my life. Dude is a lawyer and quite intelligent. He doesn't bet harness racing much like I do, but he was explaining the mathematics of horse racing and the dude is a wiz. Had to be one of the most interesting people I've ever met. Very good gambler too
Old 03-07-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where was this again?

Old 03-07-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Where was this again?
Meadowlands Race track, East Rutherford, NJ. He told me he was staying in NoJers for some meeting in NYC, but he usually lives in DC.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Well, his name is Matt Lesko.

Old 03-07-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matthew Lesko is not a lawyer.

I smell lies.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Well, his name is Matt Lesko.
LOL I honestly didn't ask for his name. We made eye contact for a few seconds and he asked "you ever watch late night TV? Yep, that's me"
Old 03-07-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Matthew Lesko is not a lawyer.

I smell lies.
Google knows all.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:27 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

I guess he thought I was a mark, he told me he's a tax lawyer

It's cool though. Nothing wrong with beefing up your resume`
Old 03-07-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
LOL I honestly didn't ask for his name. We made eye contact for a few seconds and he asked "you ever watch late night TV? Yep, that's me"
Sounds romantic.

Why would anyone lie about meeting this guy lol. I really doubt he's lying about meeting someone so unimportant.

If it was someone even close to cool I could understand you being suspicious.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why the **** was he wearing the question mark jacket? what a jackass.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Sounds romantic.

Why would anyone lie about meeting this guy lol. I really doubt he's lying about meeting someone so unimportant.

My uncle told me he met Joe Pesci at the shore and his hair piece blew off.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds romantic.

Yeah seriously. Not to mention you run into famous people all the time if your in the right area.

I've met Jason Kidd as he was walking out of a restaurant and Sasha Baron Cohen in New York.

Didn't say much, but I had a couple words, just was like hey, congrats on everything.

Not that crazy.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
why the **** was he wearing the question mark jacket? what a jackass.
It's his trademark. If you ever meet him, you'll know he's a very flamboyant person. If he wore anything else, it would be like Tom Landry not wearing his hat or Jack Nicholson not wearing sunglasses.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Yeah seriously. Not to mention you run into famous people all the time if your in the right area.

I've met Jason Kidd as he was walking out of a restaurant and Sasha Baron Cohen in New York.

Didn't say much, but I had a couple words, just was like hey, congrats on everything.

Not that crazy.
And you didn't give him a Borat "very nice"?
Old 03-07-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And you didn't give him a Borat "very nice"?
Guarantee he gets that **** all the time and can't stand it.

He was out with his wife and what I guess was his kid. Didn't want to be bothersome.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's his trademark. If you ever meet him, you'll know he's a very flamboyant person. If he wore anything else, it would be like Tom Landry not wearing his hat or Jack Nicholson not wearing sunglasses.
Except that that dude is no where near the level of recognition as Tom Landry or Jack Nicholson, so bad analogy.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sounds romantic.

IDK why he would lie, but I am going to bet on the side of twista lying about meeting someone instead of Mathew Lesko lying to some random kid about being a lawyer when he is not; plus I highly doubt Mr. Lesko actually wears his question mark suit out in public, that is ******* stupid.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
IDK why he would lie, but I am going to bet on the side of twista lying about meeting someone instead of Mathew Lesko lying to some random kid about being a lawyer when he is not; plus I highly doubt Mr. Lesko actually wears his question mark suit out in public, that is ******* stupid.

Yeah, that was my question.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Except that that dude is no where near the level of recognition as Tom Landry or Jack Nicholson, so bad analogy.
Even if he's not, he still wears it around.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
According to his wiki page, he wears it everywhere. And it's hard for me to be a 'kid' if I'm drinking and gambling
Old 03-07-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
According to his wiki page, he wears it everywhere. And it's hard for me to be a 'kid' if I'm drinking and gambling
Doesn't everyone do those things in high school?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Doesn't everyone do those things in high school?
Well....I was doing it legally