Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
According to his wiki page, he wears it everywhere. And it's hard for me to be a 'kid' if I'm drinking and gambling
and according to my wiki page i have a 9.5" dick.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Doesn't everyone do those things in high school?
I didnt do either of those in HS... I was busy with that purple sticky plant.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
*edits wiki page to 11"*
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Quote:
Well, then I know Mrs. Hollywood must be happy ;)
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Doesn't everyone do those things in high school?
I don't know, do they JBond? You always use to make it very clear you didnt/wouldnt drink until you were 21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I didnt do either of those in HS... I was busy with that purple sticky plant.
The aubergine (aka eggplant) ?

El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why would this guy not wear the jacket around? if people see him they'll think "Hey, there's that crazy question mark idiot... i've seen his infomercial before"

any publicity is good publicity, whatever it takes to get people talking about you is worth doing. There is no doubt in my mind that this guy wears that jacket everywhere, at least when he's going to a public place, and especially a place where money is involved. whether this story is true or not is another question.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Yeah seriously. Not to mention you run into famous people all the time if your in the right area.

I've met Jason Kidd as he was walking out of a restaurant and Sasha Baron Cohen in New York.

Didn't say much, but I had a couple words, just was like hey, congrats on everything.

Not that crazy.
Yeah this past Christmas I went to Hawaii right around the time of the Mercedez Benz golf tournament which I believe was the first event of the golf season. Anyways, I stayed on the golf course in a condo and I was right down the road from the Ritz Carleton where all the celebrities who had come with their families for Christmas and to see a little golf were staying. So one day I was at the hotel beach and this guy who looks really familiar and his kids come up beside me while I'm in the water. I had heard that a few Yankees were staying at the hotel along with a few other celebrities. I was 99% sure it was Jorge Posada, but I didn't want to ask him because it was kind of an awkward situation what with the waves crashing down on us and him playing with his kids and all. So later that day I'm sitting at the bar and he comes up and sits right beside me. Turns out it was him and we talked for a little bit before he finished his lunch and left. He was a pretty cool guy. Oh and his wife is a babe.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
why would this guy not wear the jacket around? if people see him they'll think "Hey, there's that crazy question mark idiot... i've seen his infomercial before"

any publicity is good publicity, whatever it takes to get people talking about you is worth doing. There is no doubt in my mind that this guy wears that jacket everywhere, at least when he's going to a public place, and especially a place where money is involved. whether this story is true or not is another question.
It's true. twista never lies.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I don't know, do they JBond? You always use to make it very clear you didnt/wouldnt drink until you were 21.
No, I never said that.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Get outta here smalls. This is the big boy table! ;)
Old 03-08-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe it was this guy?

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Maybe it was this guy?

The dude actually looks real old in person. I'm surprised someone like him is so active.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the Riddler from Batman Forever (played by Jim Carrey). I think I smell a rat.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GRF pt. 2?

Let's hope so...
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope not, though we are still awaiting GRF's epic return.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did he promise to return like JHC or something? I kind of hope he does. I wasn't around for GRF's glory days. But his legend has definitely left quite the impression on me.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:01 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Isn't he unbanned? I wish someone knew him outside DC so that they could tell him to come back. I feel like the week surrounding the draft would be so epic and take everyone's minds off the stress of the draft.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Isn't he unbanned? I wish someone knew him outside DC so that they could tell him to come back. I feel like the week surrounding the draft would be so epic and take everyone's minds off the stress of the draft.
He was never banned in the first place.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was never banned in the first place.
Yeah, he was just banned from making threads. Since that was the point of his existence, he stopped coming.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Yeah, he was just banned from making threads. Since that was the point of his existence, he stopped coming.
Exactly. We now have a usergroup named after him, the "Scubba Memorial" Group.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-08-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Hamptorf
Rookie

Hamptorf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I mean if you wanna make up questionable stories

I saw a unicorn today. yup i saw one
Old 03-08-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd imagine Matt Lesko on some gorgeous island in the tropics. Not in smelly Jersey. In costume, no less.

I'm calling shenanigans

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see why anybody is saying that this guy isn't telling the truth...I mean even if he isn't, it's ******* Matt Lesko (whose name I didn't even know until this thread).

On a side note: I inadvertently was walking next to Jerry Rice at the mall one day for like half the mall before I realized I was walking next to the greatest receiver of all time.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamptorf View Post
I mean if you wanna make up questionable stories

I saw a unicorn today. yup i saw one
If I was going to lie about meeting someone and drinking and gambling with them, I'd make up something awesome like Frank Sinatra Jr or Joe Pesci.