Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:18 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Brees is tampering

Obviously not "officially" but wtf Breesy give us a chance.

BREES ADMITS TO RECRUITING L.T. TO N.O.

Posted by Mike Florio on March 8, 2009, 10:48 a.m.
In an interview with XX 1090 AM (via SportsRadioInterviews.com), one of the radio stations in his old stomping grounds of San Diego, Saints quarterback Drew Brees recently addressed the current contract impasse involving the Chargers and running back LaDainian Tomlinson.

And if Chargers G.M. A.J. Smith ever smiles (then again, he never does), he surely wasn’t smiling after hearing what Brees had to say.

Following what seemed like 20 minutes of Brees talking about nothing that was all that compelling or humorous (with the exception of something about his wife once asking him if he had a sausage in his pocket), Brees addressed L.T.’s status.

As to whether Tomlinson should accept a reduction from the $6.725 million salary that he’s due to earn in 2009, Brees was unequivocal.

“I don’t think he should accept less money from the Chargers at this point,” Brees said, “because look at his track record . . . . Many people could say he had a decline this year, but I disagree with that. He was banged up for the majority of the year, and I think that’s just part of the game at times.

“I mean the guy hasn’t missed one start his entire NFL career, so if you’re going to sit here and tell me he’s, you know, not a durable guy, then you’re crazy. Like I said I think he’s still got a lot of motivation. I think he’s got a lot of fight and fire left in him. And you know he can still be a very productive player. So I don’t see any reason why he should be taking a pay cut at this point.”

So if Tomlinson refuses to take a pay cut, Brees would love to be reunited with his former San Diego teammate.

“I mean, come on, it’s an easy question,” Brees said. “I’d love to have him in New Orleans. I’d love to be his teammate again. I think L.T.’s got a lot of great years left in him so we’ll see what happens.”

Brees also admitted to having conversations with Tomlinson, and that the conversations have touched on L.T.’s status.

And Brees at first became very coy when asked point-blank about whether he has made it known to Tomlinson that Brees would like to have him in New Orleans.

“For me, I’m just waiting for the opportunity if he is available to come and snatch him,” Brees said.

As to the specific issue of whether Brees has shared that sentiment with Tomlinson, Brees was surprisingly candid.

“I think that’s pretty obvious, don’t you think?” Brees said.

Then reminded of the tampering rules, Brees said it was “just two buddies talkin’ on the phone.”

Yeah, and soon it could be two buddies playin’ some football together, again.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/08/bree...n-new-orleans/

Last edited by CC.SD : 03-08-2009 at 01:27 PM.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're best friends. It's forgivable.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

LT deserves more than having to deal with an ass like A.J. Smith.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If L.T. could play at something just a little close to his prime level, look out for the Saints, last time they had an consistent effective run game, they went to the NFCCG. If they sign him, I guess they'll be going defense in 1st round.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's an obvious fit, I have been thinking about the Saints as a likely spot for some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One player "recruiting" another player isn't tampering right? Isn't the only way for it to be tampering if a team recruits a player?

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, nice way to try to stretch that CC.SD!

Tampering my ass. Sounds like two great friends having conversation to me.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

It's okay for players to "recruit" guys. But it is not okay for ORGANIZATIONS to recruit. Big difference.

It's pretty well known that guys at the pro-bowl are always recruiting other guys and it's part of the fun.

Besides, Brees acknowledged that he thought the best thing for LT would be to stay in SD, but he just wants his friend to be treated well with regard to his contract.
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen View Post
One player "recruiting" another player isn't tampering right? Isn't the only way for it to be tampering if a team recruits a player?
that's what I thought too. It really seems more like Brees is just being a friend to LT telling him what he thinks. Besides, even IF Tomlinson leaves San Diego, Brees isn't in charge of the Saints, so what he thinks really doesn't matter all that much. Now if he was the GM, then you could make a (strong) case of tampering.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only bitches like the Bears actually rat on other teams for tampering.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This isn't "real news" to Saints fans anyhow.

It had been posted awhile back:

Quote:
Sources close to the situation have informed me that the New Orleans Saints are “looking closely” at San Diego Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson. The Saints would have a “high level of interest” if the Chargers were unable to come to terms on a new deal with Tomlinson.
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...erested-in-lt/

The Brees talking to LT thing just adds more fuel to the fire, though.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 03-08-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reggie Bush, LT, Brees, Colston, holy poo!

whatll happen to Pierre Thomas?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Reggie Bush, LT, Brees, Colston, holy poo!

whatll happen to Pierre Thomas?
Um, nothing? I'm sure he'd still be used if we were able to add LT.

Old 03-08-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'd be used sparsely, kinda like the beginning of the year. Pierre is a big time special teamer too. LT, Bush, Pierre... I'd like that, I'd still like to patch the O-Line a bit.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
This isn't "real news" to Saints fans anyhow.

It had been posted awhile back:

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...erested-in-lt/

The Brees talking to LT thing just adds more fuel to the fire, though.
The thing I don't get is if LT leaves for NO, he still won't be paid 6.75 million. Heck, he'll make less than Reggie Bush and will be the second highest paid RB on that team. So it would make LT less of a person if he decides to leave for less money with a team that's not even close to a contender.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
He'd be used sparsely, kinda like the beginning of the year. Pierre is a big time special teamer too. LT, Bush, Pierre... I'd like that, I'd still like to patch the O-Line a bit.
Andre Smith at 14 imo.

Old 03-08-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how is this wrong. im sure there are a lot of players who say to each other

"man it would be great to have you here with me"

not a big deal.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, Andre Smith please.

Anyway, as for not being anywhere close to a contender, we were 8-8 with massive amounts of injuries, and Martin Gramatica cost us at least two games on easy FG's.

We aren't that far off.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
The thing I don't get is if LT leaves for NO, he still won't be paid 6.75 million. Heck, he'll make less than Reggie Bush and will be the second highest paid RB on that team. So it would make LT less of a person if he decides to leave for less money with a team that's not even close to a contender.
Not even close to a contender? All righty then.

Old 03-08-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
jeah having the #1 offense might make us at least not far from a contender.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Until Sean Payton stops playing Madden with your team, you are going to always underachieve. The defense is still a mess (hint stop picking up cover 2 corners). And getting LT would be almost pointless since Payton loves to air it out so much. I understand that LT is a receiving threat as well, but you have Bush for that very reason, who is a lot of faster and more of a threat than LT is at this period.

The point of the matter is that no one is going to pay LT the 24 million that his current contract has him for. It's why the Chargers are asking him to restructure. I could understand if he took less money to play for an annual contender like the Patriots, Colts, or Steelers. But the Saints have only had gone to the postseason once under Payton. And the reason they haven't been able to do more is because of Payton and his playcalling. As well as his entire disregard for the defense.

Finally, if SD really wanted to be evil, they could wait until September 1st to release him without any cap penalty.

Last edited by Xenos : 03-08-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Only bitches like the Bears actually rat on other teams for tampering.
2009 called and it said to come back when you're actually relevant to the NFL again.

Kthxbye

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see anything wrong. He is talking good about his buddy only the Bears would have a problem with it.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Until Sean Payton stops playing Madden with your team, you are going to always underachieve. The defense is still a mess (hint stop picking up cover 2 corners). And getting LT would be almost pointless since Payton loves to air it out so much. I understand that LT is a receiving threat as well, but you have Bush for that very reason, who is a lot of faster and more of a threat than LT is at this period.

The point of the matter is that no one is going to pay LT the 24 million that his current contract has him for. It's why the Chargers are asking him to restructure. I could understand if he took less money to play for an annual contender like the Patriots, Colts, or Steelers. But the Saints have only had gone to the postseason once under Payton. And the reason they haven't been able to do more is because of Payton and his playcalling. As well as his entire disregard for the defense.

Finally, if SD really wanted to be evil, they could wait until September 1st to release him without any cap penalty.
The Bills play a lot of man coverage. Greer has excelled while playing man.

Payton offered some of his own money to get Greg Williams hired as DC. We spent last years first on a defensive player, this years first will most likely be a D player and we did lock up Vilma long term. I don't get this "disregard for the defense"?
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have tried on defense it just hasn't worked out yet.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote