Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From BK or checkers yes. :)

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burger King, my "favorite" fast food chain.

BK>Wendy's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McHorrible>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>all the other chains I don't care to look up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arby's (aka, all the food blows...)

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chick-Fil-A is superior to both of them. However, if I've got to choose between BK and McDonald's then it's the latter in a heartbeat. I don't like BK, never have and probably never will.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Chick-Fil-A is superior to both of them. However, if I've got to choose between BK and McDonald's then it's the latter in a heartbeat. I don't like BK, never have and probably never will.
Yeah, but Chick Fil A is chicken. Who wouldn't take a crispy chicken sandwich on a soft bun with waffle fries and choice of sauce over a burger and fries?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just recently ate Arby's due to some coupons I had. And wow, I realized how good it is. I've rarely been there before, so it's kinda like a revelation.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I just recently ate Arby's due to some coupons I had. And wow, I realized how good it is. I've rarely been there before, so it's kinda like a revelation.
I dont no one person who likes Arby's but I have never tried it myself. Maybe I will give it a taste.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else remember Burger King having 50 cent cheeseburgers back in like 2001? Maybe it was just my area, but we ****** that up for a good year, then the prices rose, and I don't think I've had burger king in the last 7 years at least.

Mickey D's isn't really all that great, but I love Quarter Pounders though, and double cheeseburgers do the trick when I need something quick and fast...Last thing I had from Burger King, and probably the only thing I'll still get is the Rodeo Burger with the BBQ sauce and onion rings, the whopper always has, and always will be nasty to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dream scenario...

Whopper from BK with a side of Chicken Tenders from McDonalds (with ranch dipping of course), and a Chocolate Shake from Culvers. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK for sure. I only like McDonalds fries, breakfast and ice cream. BK is better every where else.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like McDonald's fries more, but BK wins simply because of:

$1.49 Rodeo Cheeseburgers = heaven
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a vegetarian, and I love me some McDonald's soft serve ice cream, but I prefer Burger King just for the side salad. And yes, I realize as a vegetarian my opinion in this topic has no relevance. =P
Old 03-11-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
I'm a vegetarian, and I love me some McDonald's soft serve ice cream, but I prefer Burger King just for the side salad. And yes, I realize as a vegetarian my opinion in this topic has no relevance. =P
Vegetarian FTW hahaha i don't know what i'm more hated on for not drinking in college or vegetarian. Yeha I don't eat fast food or at restaurant, i like to make my own food
Old 03-11-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I try to avoid both as much as possible though if I were forced to pick between the two I would have to go with BK.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough call for me, I love Mcdonalds double cheeses and sweet tea...then at burger king theres the quad stacker and triple whopper...now I have Wendys over both with frostees and gods gift to me..The Baconator...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I dont no one person who likes Arby's but I have never tried it myself. Maybe I will give it a taste.
When I stopped eating fast food, Arby's was the only difficult place to stop eating at. One thing about Arby's is that it's very location dependent. I've eaten at some very good locations and at some very bad ones.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:19 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a Rodeo Cheeseburger the other day. Life is good.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK > Wendy's >>>>>>> McDonalds IMO

As for fries

Checkers > both

Wendy's fries suck so I can't put them over BK because I love fries. I'd rather get the baked potato at Wendy's than their fries. I like Taco Bell over anything however.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Tough call for me, I love Mcdonalds double cheeses and sweet tea...then at burger king theres the quad stacker and triple whopper...now I have Wendys over both with frostees and gods gift to me..The Baconator...
The Stackers are the best thing in the world, I usually only get a double or triple stacker, they are my favorite thing to get from a fast food place... Damn, I'm so hungry now...

Old 03-12-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
BK > Wendy's >>>>>>> McDonalds IMO

As for fries

Checkers > both

Wendy's fries suck so I can't put them over BK because I love fries. I'd rather get the baked potato at Wendy's than their fries. I like Taco Bell over anything however.
I refuse to eat at Taco Hell. I always make my own stuff if I'm craving a taco, burrito, etc...

Old 03-12-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I refuse to eat at Taco Hell. I always make my own stuff if I'm craving a taco, burrito, etc...
Yeah I know it is god awful for me, but when I am really craving it I cannot say no and just gorge myself on that ****, thankfully I don't drive yet, I can't eat it too much. I do make my own Tacos, but there not great, maybe I am missing sauce or something.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 03-12-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I know it is god awful for me, but when I am really craving it I cannot say no and just gorge myself on that ****, thankfully I don't drive yet, I can't eat it too much. I do make my own Tacos, but there not great, maybe I am missing sauce or something.
It all depends on the seasoning you use. They have packets they sell, but getting good quality hamburger is key as well.

Old 03-12-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
It all depends on the seasoning you use. They have packets they sell, but getting good quality hamburger is key as well.
I think the meat is fine, its just lacking in like kick, taste, I don't know how to explain, do you get what I mean?

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 03-12-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think the meat is fine, its just lacking in like kick, taste, I don't know how to explain, do you get what I mean?
Yea I gotcha. I use some of my own seasonings mixed with some packets of seasonings you can get at stores, just mix and match until you find something you'll like, and you'll never eat Taco Bell again...

Old 03-12-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why wouldn't you love Taco Hell? Not only is it cheap food, but it's also free ex-lax. Nothing better than a long night on the toilet surfing the web and listening to music.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Why wouldn't you love Taco Hell? Not only is it cheap food, but it's also free ex-lax. Nothing better than a long night on the toilet surfing the web and listening to music.
I can think of one thing better...Sitting on a chair, not having crap stained pants while surfing the web and listening to music.