Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's difficult to determine not only the skill of college athletes and to how they will perform... but then to evaluate closed door front offices and determine their motives and watch pro teams play and what their needs REALLY are and match up all three of them... really, anyone who does it has to guess on a lot of things...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kiper = Mayock > McShay

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody tell me how Mayock is better than Kiper? From what I have seen Mayock is spot on with SOME of his positional evaluations particularly defensive backs. He is really bad with lineman evaluations. Kiper overall is a lot more solid imo.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McShay couldn't carry Mayock's or Kiper's jock strap.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am forever a Mayock disciple because he somehow, someway, predicted Donte Whitner #8 to the Bills in 2006

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:35 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mel Kiper gives me wood, no joke. Couldn't imagine the draft without him. I dislike McShay

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't mind McShay, but he isn't in Kiper's league. Honestly though, it's the draft that's the real star. Put someone on TV who is a halfway decent communicator with some interesting info related to the Draft, and I'm sucked right in.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Bucimal Island
Rookie

Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island

Id have to say slightly McShay over Kiper.

Kiper looks like a space alien with that huge head.

Id like to see in an MMA fight. Id take Kiper by TKO

Last edited by Bucimal Island : 03-14-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Bucimal Island is offline   Reply With Quote