Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-11-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Trade Scenario

With Cutler's situation with Bronco's getting worse i was thinking about possible trade's for him. Obviously this depends on the situation getting worse and not getting fixed but IMO i would prefer getting Cutler than drafting Stafford. Now #20 for him may work but i was thinking of a nother scenario.

We give them #1 for Cutler and #12.

First off would you guys like this trade and do u think the Broncos would too?

I like the possibilities of it because we would still have 2 first round picks and picking at 12 would give us the opportunity to draft some of the top defensive players such as Raji Brown Orakpo Jenkins etc.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
woodnick
Veteran

woodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit4life View Post
With Cutler's situation with Bronco's getting worse i was thinking about possible trade's for him. Obviously this depends on the situation getting worse and not getting fixed but IMO i would prefer getting Cutler than drafting Stafford. Now #20 for him may work but i was thinking of a nother scenario.

I like the possibilities of it because we would still have 2 first round picks and picking at 12 would give us the opportunity to draft some of the top defensive players such as Raji Brown Orakpo Jenkins etc.
I'd like the trade, it'd put the value at #4 overall, but I don't believe that the Broncos would like that. Denver, I assume, would want to gain at least a pick not just move up.

If we did do this move I'd be extremely happy, than maybe we could go after Pace hard core to try to shore up our OLine, as we'll be saving a bunch of money w/o having to pay #1 money, and then as you mentioned we could try to make a move up for Raji.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd dump our first overall pick. whatever picks denver wants to throw our way would be gravy, whether its the 12th or a 4th round pick.

from what i've seen cutler seems like he could succeed here. cutler has never complained about his team or thrown his team under the bus, even with a horrible effort by his defense last year and blowing the shot at the playoffs. its just a respect issue, which unless we start daunte over him......we should be good. he's bound to be motivated as hell now too.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 03-11-2009 at 11:59 AM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
i'd dump our first overall pick. whatever picks denver wants to throw our way would be gravy, whether its the 12th or a 4th round pick.

from what i've seen cutler seems like he could succeed here. cutler has never complained about his team or thrown his team under the bus, even with a horrible effort by his defense last year and blowing the shot at the playoffs. its just a respect issue, which unless we start daunte over him......we should be good. he's bound to be motivated as hell now too.
I agree. If we could get the #12 pick, even if it means we throw #82 or something in as well, that would be SAH-WEEEEEEET!
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The trade I'd like to see is #20 and #82 for Cutler....basically trading Roy Williams for Cutler....that would be so sick.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well think of it this way.

Who would you want as the Lions QB next year, or the year after or the year after that.

Matthew Stafford, Mark Sanchez or Jay Cutler?

If the Lions could get Cutler for #1 overall straight up, they should do it IMO.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fail to see what Denver has to gain by trading Cutler and #12. If they did that trade you're pretty much guaranteed Stafford is the #1 pick.

However, I think Denver would do a trade that involved the #1 and #20 pick for Cutler and #12.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
woodnick
Veteran

woodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairwoodnick is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Maybe we could throw in C-Pep also, so they have a vet QB who can play this yr for them.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

either way if it does come down to them trying to move him itll come down to us and tampa IMO. We have much more ammo than them and I would take him over Stafford and we should try very hard to get him.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
LOLitsTomBrady
Rookie

LOLitsTomBrady hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would be willing to trade our number 1 pick. I don't know if Denver would want it but if not, give them the number 20 and one of the 3rd rounders.
LOLitsTomBrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
woodnick
Veteran

Quote:
either way if it does come down to them trying to move him itll come down to us and tampa IMO. We have much more ammo than them and I would take him over Stafford and we should try very hard to get him.
Chi and Minny have also been mentioned as potential landing spots also, we have more ammo. in the form of draft picks but if Denver wants a QB that is serviceable in return then we will probably be the last of the group.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it would actually be smart for us to try and take a first round pick next year out of them. maybe they'd be more willing to mortage their future.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-11-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Geason Noceur
Rookie

Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.Geason Noceur could make a wolverine purr.

The million dollar question here is would Cutler even want to come here? Top tier QBs aren't exactly knocking down the Lions' door to play in Detroit. Besides, I wonder how the culture of losing would sit with him. I would think he had enough of losing at Vandy. Add to that the fact that he's not exactly the easiest QB to deal with and it looks like a bad combo to me.
Geason Noceur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do #1 and #20 for Cutler and #12.. It's just like getting our Franchise QB and then we get to move up in the draft, too.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geason Noceur View Post
The million dollar question here is would Cutler even want to come here? Top tier QBs aren't exactly knocking down the Lions' door to play in Detroit. Besides, I wonder how the culture of losing would sit with him. I would think he had enough of losing at Vandy. Add to that the fact that he's not exactly the easiest QB to deal with and it looks like a bad combo to me.
if we go to him and say, ''we understand your situation and appreciate your skills. we're rebuilding right now but with you here this will be a quicker process. this is a new organization(bull****) and a new coaching staff and we are committed to turning this thing around. we have acquired some key veteran players to help fill holes and in the next couple of years we should be fully transformed. there is no reason why we can't win now with the players we have and we hope you understand that you have our full support as the future of our franchise.''

i don't know how he'd really turn it down. especially when c-jesus isn't punching tvs and getting arrested every summer.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-11-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
woodnick
Veteran

Quote:
if we go to him and say, ''we understand your situation and appreciate your skills. we're rebuilding right now but with you here this will be a quicker process. this is a new organization(bull****) and a new coaching staff and we are committed to turning this thing around. we have acquired some key veteran players to help fill holes and in the next couple of years we should be fully transformed. there is no reason why we can't win now with the players we have and we hope you understand that you have our full support as the future of our franchise.''

i don't know how he'd really turn it down. especially when c-jesus isn't punching tvs and getting arrested every summer.
I think the easier option would be to offer him a re-worked contract with a substantial raise and extend the lenght from his rookie contract.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:16 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

his mom didn't hug him enough, all we have to do is show him love.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-12-2009, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well I'd do it easily. Cutler + Raji/Orakpo/Jenkins >> Stafford . I can't see why Denver would do it though.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People must think Denver is pretty stupid. Trading #1 and #20 for Cutler and #14 is almost like saying we'll give you Stafford for Cutler. I'm the biggest Stafford honk out there but he hasnt played a down of pro football yet and the other guy is a pro bowler. Come on.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um yeah, extatic! Cutler #12 & #33 would be awesome.

Broncos get Matty Stafford.
Lions get Cutler and let's go with Maulauluga @ 12 & Beatty @ 33 ... sounds good to me!
SINCE1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

well if cutler is really pissed and refuses to play or is too much of a distraction. it could be one of those randy moss for 4th rounder type of once in a lifetime deals. especially if anybody in that locker room actually backs cutler. they'd have to get rid of him.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 03-13-2009, 07:11 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

Quote:
well if cutler is really pissed and refuses to play or is too much of a distraction. it could be one of those randy moss for 4th rounder type of once in a lifetime deals. especially if anybody in that locker room actually backs cutler. they'd have to get rid of him.
I think that the only difference in this case is that there would likely be at least 3 or 4 teams in a bidding war to get him. I couldn't see Detroit getting him for any less than #20 and #82 imo.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:46 AM    (permalink
BcLion
Rookie

BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.BcLion could make a wolverine purr.

Thursday, March 12, 2009
Mark Kiszla
Commentary: Broncos must get rid of Jay Cutler
Mark Kiszla / Denver Post
DENVER -- Get out of Denver, baby.

Put quarterback Jay Cutler on notice he has thrown his last tantrum and final touchdown pass for the Broncos.

Trade him.

Rather than trying to slap Band-Aids on egos wounded in a stupid testosterone match between new Broncos coach Josh McDaniels and Cutler, it would be better for all concerned to call the whole thing off, before a disgruntled Jay-C begins heaving spitwads at little General McD from the back of a team meeting room.

You gotta keep 'em separated, preferably by at least 1,200 miles, or roughly the distance between Denver and Detroit.

If McDaniels is going to maintain any authority on the Broncos practice field, the team must trade Cutler.

Is there really any other choice?

Before he was on the job long enough to put a scratch in his desk, McDaniels shattered the trust of Cutler with loose trade talk, fracturing the relationship with his most talented player.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

But know what is far more troublesome?

McDaniels suddenly finds himself between a rock-headed, stubborn QB and a hard place.

If the 32-year-old Denver coach capitulates now to Cutler's paint-it-black mood swings, then McDaniels seems doomed to get pushed every time it comes to shove with a strong personality in a Denver uniform.

As hard as breaking up can be, it is time for Cutler to pack up his hurt feelings and Pro Bowl arm, take his bad haircut and go find a new home in Detroit, Tampa Bay or whatever NFL city can put a smile back on his pouty lips.

It was the Lions and Bucs, you'll recall, who were reportedly involved in trade talks last month to land Cutler.

Listen, Jay-C, we all feel your pain. Most of us can only imagine how tough it must be living with the mental strain endured by a 25-year-old millionaire whose money cannot buy the loyalty of a franchise that let it slip Matt Cassel might be a better fit at quarterback, especially in these harsh economic times.

Franchise owner Pat Bowlen should have met with his childish quarterback and immature coach, figuratively bent both brats over a knee and given them a verbal spanking, telling Cutler and McDaniels this middle-school, he-started-it nonsense had to stop.

Instead, the Broncos tried to patch the rift with a conference call, with team officials speaking from Colorado and Cutler listening to their yada, yada, yada from Nashville.

You cannot kiss and make up from long distance. How are Cutler and McDaniels going to get on the same page when the Broncos cannot even get them in the same city?

Rather than pretending to respect McDaniels, it would be wiser for Cutler to instruct agent Bus Cook to quietly work behind the scenes with the Broncos on an exit strategy.

Covered in the scum of this soap opera, can Denver get equal value for Cutler in trade? Probably not.

But if the Baltimore Ravens could make the playoffs after taking Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco with the 18th pick in the draft, or the Nuggets could swap Allen Iverson for Chauncey Billups, there is a way out of any sports jam.

While some angry Broncos fans would like to run Cutler out of the state on the same rail as Ward Churchill, here's thinking Jay-C deserves a fresh start, rather than hanging around to be a scapegoat for anything that goes wrong on McDaniels' rebuilding project.

There is undoubtedly a dash of Debbie Downer in Jay-C's demeanor, but comparing him to that dog Jeff George, as Jake Plummer and Mel Kiper Jr. have done recently while sticking a knife in Cutler, is just plain wrong.

After Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger, any scout would be hard-pressed to find a quarterback with the physical gifts to match Cutler.

In fact, I still believe Cutler has the right stuff to lead a team to the Super Bowl.

But in Denver?

It ain't happening.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still don't believe denver would trade him away but if the local media is jumping on the dump him bandwagon there may be some kinda chance for it to happen. I can't think of any package of picks I would get upset about us trading to land him either. Probowl young QB's that are not hurt just do not get traded. For something like this to play out in the Lions favor would really make me rethink the whole B.S. about ole Bobby laynes curse.
BcLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:34 AM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is another question with a bit of lead in.

This whole Denver thing has gone on for over a week now (or is it more than two). Time usually heals most wounds but this one is not going away. The reason its not going away (from my perspective) is because Jay Culter is handling this situation like a teenager who got his feelings hurt. This is the NFL. Just about everyone is/can be involved in trade talks. If you are a QB who hasn't lead your team to the playoffs there is a chance you might be involved in trade discussions.

The kid is throwing a fit which makes me question his mental toughness.

In a league where a team will look to their QB for strong leadership, do you still say "Hell yeah I want Jay Cutler!" or are you more like, "Wow, yeah he went to the pro bowl, but he is turning into a head case." ?

Being a Lions fan, I know beggars can't be choosers but at this point I close to saying I'd rather take my chances with Stafford. Not there yet but close. A week ago I was holding on strong to "you take the known value and that is Cutler." Now... I worry about Cutler a little more.

Its not just this incident either. You start thinking back to how he handled the San Diego/P. Rivers rivalry too and how that blew up in his face.
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
woodnick
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblain1 View Post
Here is another question with a bit of lead in.

This whole Denver thing has gone on for over a week now (or is it more than two). Time usually heals most wounds but this one is not going away. The reason its not going away (from my perspective) is because Jay Culter is handling this situation like a teenager who got his feelings hurt. This is the NFL. Just about everyone is/can be involved in trade talks. If you are a QB who hasn't lead your team to the playoffs there is a chance you might be involved in trade discussions.

The kid is throwing a fit which makes me question his mental toughness.

In a league where a team will look to their QB for strong leadership, do you still say "Hell yeah I want Jay Cutler!" or are you more like, "Wow, yeah he went to the pro bowl, but he is turning into a head case." ?

Being a Lions fan, I know beggars can't be choosers but at this point I close to saying I'd rather take my chances with Stafford. Not there yet but close. A week ago I was holding on strong to "you take the known value and that is Cutler." Now... I worry about Cutler a little more.

Its not just this incident either. You start thinking back to how he handled the San Diego/P. Rivers rivalry too and how that blew up in his face.
I still take him, from everything I've read he is a respected team leader. For example, look how he basically made Brandon Marshall move into his house in an effort to try to help him straighten his life out and get in control, that takes some major cajones!

If anyhting, I say this should really lead to questioning the decisions of owner Pat Bowlen, specifically why are you allowing a 25 yr old and 32 yr old get in a very public pissing match at the cost of your reputable franchise?

I feel like it's an interesting turn in events and shows potential troubles of having a 1st yr GM and 1st yr HC with essentially total control.