Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-12-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
What do you guys eat on yours?
White pizza - toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic. In Rome, the term pizza bianca refers to a type of bread topped with olive oil, salt and, occasionally, rosemary leaves. It’s also a Roman style to bottom the white pizza with figs, the result called pizza e fichi (pizza with figs)

That is what I get.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pizza Hut. Always liked their pizza the best, and I love their new pasta.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like cheese thin crust pizza

or my favorite

pepperoni and mushroom

supreme is good stuff too.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, I do love Papa John's garlic sauce, but Pizza Hut is better overall.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
those places are all garbage. I would imagine only those from the Chicago or New York areas have a true appreciation for what good pizza is.

For example... It is very difficult to find a good pizza in Milwaukee... people from Wisconsin have no idea what good pizza is.
yes, but chicago pizza sucks. AND I LIKE THICK CRUST!

and, gah. my favorite pizza place ever is in milwaukee but i can't remember the freaking name...southeast side..more known for their garlic bread than pizza.....oh, this is gonna drive me crazy.

also:
pizza hut
papa john's
domino's

avoid the ******* noid.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite pizza is sausage but the round sausage.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would go...
Papa John's
Domino's
Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut's cheese kind of makes me sick, especially the stuffed crust stuff.

My favorite pizza place is Ian's in Madison, and I think they might have one in Chicago and possibly other places as well. Mesa Pizza in Minneapolis is basically the same place. They have all different kinds of pizzas, many of which sound weird but are all delicious. Mac and cheese, cheeseburger and fries, mashed potatoes and others.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:36 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, national pizza chains just don't compare. Pizza Hut is OK but theyre way way overpriced for their mediocre quality food. Only their buffet is a good deal. I find Domino's to be some of the worst pizza you can get. Papa Johns isnt terrible but I would still prefer a lot of other places.

I'm actually quite a fan of the BBQ chicken pizza. Mmmm barbeque sauce, chicken, bacon, & onions. Its a love or hate pizza, i havent found much of a middle ground for peoples enjoyment of the BBQ pizza.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I eat Buddy's occasionally and I don't really understand the hype that it gets around here. Hungry Howie's is alright but I'm not sure if I would consider it as the best. I've recently warmed up to Old Chicago but I'm not sure how long that will last.

As for the 3 in the topic, I absolutely despise Domino's and Papa John's never really did anything for me so I'd take Pizza Hut by default.
Nice, some local pizza talk. I like Buddy's a lot, as I love the chick crust deep dish. Pizza Papalis, however, is better than Buddy's IMO. Green Lantern has a delicious deep dish as well. I think Hungry Howie's is rather bad. I prefer Jet's, Cottage Inn, & Uncle Andy's.

Have any of you Michigan folk ever had a Tania's stuffed pizza? It is a party store/pizza place (i think there are only two of them) but their stuffed pizza is effing awesome.

El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
yes, but chicago pizza sucks. AND I LIKE THICK CRUST!

and, gah. my favorite pizza place ever is in milwaukee but i can't remember the freaking name...southeast side..more known for their garlic bread than pizza.....oh, this is gonna drive me crazy.

also:
pizza hut
papa john's
domino's

avoid the ******* noid.
Chicago style pizza is just delicious... so don't even go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjspartan
NYPD pizza
I actually tried their pizza tuesday night... it was pretty good, especially for a chain place. They just put in an NYPD two blocks from my house.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. New York/New Jersey Pizza
2. Boston/New England PizzaChicago Pizza
3. Chicago Pizza
4. I hear Cali has some good places.
5. I really don't know. **** out of luck pizza?
6. Those 3 places.

edit: okay i think i finally have my list

Last edited by TimD : 03-12-2009 at 07:46 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From these choices? Pizza Hut. Nice little stuffed crust every once in a while is a damn good thing.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I ******* hate how when these threads pop up people always do that *** **** about their local places being so much better. That wasn't part of the question.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
For someone who knows it all, you're really off;).

Pizza was invented in New York City...
Are you genuinely trying to claim a city that was founded in the early 17th century invented a type of food as simple as pizza? Believe it or not the world did exist before the US was colonised.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Pizza Hut has the best pan
Dominos has the best thin crust
Papa Johns has the best hand tossed

I'd still take any of the local joints over here above them though :)
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually paid my way through college on the GI Bill and delivering pizza. I worked my way up to eventually becoming a manager at a Pizza Hut. There are many factors that go into the taste of a pizza. The single largest factor is - Water. That's right, let me explain. Water in used in the making of the dough and the sauce (it also has play in the toppings, but I'll get to that in a sec) Water in Dallas tastes different then water in say, Boston (mineral content due to added or filtering factors). When that water is used in such quantities to make dough or sauce - flavors change. Also chains like Pizza Hut and Dominoes actual put their veggie toppings through a centrifuge before they are packaged and sent off (this is in larger stores only - some smaller ones actually cut them fresh) . To the best of my knowledge, Papa John's does not do this. It is my there toppings slide off the pizza so easily (again, this taste that is created may be what you like).
As far as personal preference, for me, its:
Pizza Hut
Papa John's
Dominoes.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Pizza Hut is absolute garbage. I don't understand how they stay in business. Their pizza is so damn greasy.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I ******* hate how when these threads pop up people always do that *** **** about their local places being so much better. That wasn't part of the question.
**** happens when the alternatives blow.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Meh, national pizza chains just don't compare. Pizza Hut is OK but theyre way way overpriced for their mediocre quality food. Only their buffet is a good deal. I find Domino's to be some of the worst pizza you can get. Papa Johns isnt terrible but I would still prefer a lot of other places.

I'm actually quite a fan of the BBQ chicken pizza. Mmmm barbeque sauce, chicken, bacon, & onions. Its a love or hate pizza, i havent found much of a middle ground for peoples enjoyment of the BBQ pizza.
I am in that middle ground. If we go to Uno's or CPK and my girlfriend gets a BBQ Chicken Pizza I will finish whatever she doesn't, but I would never order it for myself.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Are you genuinely trying to claim a city that was founded in the early 17th century invented a type of food as simple as pizza? Believe it or not the world did exist before the US was colonised.
OK, not trying to be a dick here, but thats just dumb. Of course I know there was organized culture before North America was discovered by Europeans. Christ, this will really teach me to not believe anything I hear on Food Network...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I apologize....

1. Dominos
2. Pizza Hut
3. Papa Johns

I haven't had either in the longest time (at least 6 months) so yeah idk haha
Old 03-12-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dominos
Pizza Hut
Papa Johns

For some reason I just can't stand Papa Johns. I'm not sure if it's the sauce or ingredients, I just can't eat from there, and the weird thing is it hasn't always been like this. Up through HS and early college I loved Papa Johns. Not sure what changed for me but I can't eat it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pappa John's

but there is way better pizza

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amen. So utterly annoying.

No one cares about your local pizza places, or how much you think these suck.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
1. New York/New Jersey Pizza
winner

dominos is ****

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote