Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-14-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Bucimal Island
Rookie

Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island
Default Most disliked football analyst

what football analyst do dislike the most?

for me its Mark Schlereth. The guy does not know half the stuff he is talking about and you can barely hear him. Its like, Speak up you freaking Moron

I also dislike Cris Carter because that guy always pics on the Bucs.
Bucimal Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Scientist McKnowitall
Rookie

Scientist McKnowitall hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Scientist McKnowitall hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Matt Millen.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably Chris Berman. I just cannot stand the guy for whatever reason.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Rookie

635 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.635 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mark Mays and Joe Theismann
635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Maas. No question.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its Collinsworthless and its not even close. I loathe him. I have to turn of the commentators every time I play Madden. I hate his voice, I hate what he has to say, and most of all, I hate him.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sean Salisbury got fired, so my previous most disliked guy is out. Now, i hate Schlereth, Chris Collinsworth, Joe Theismann
Old 03-14-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are forgetting the worst one of all:

Jamie Dukes.

Not only is he obnoxious, but he has no knowledge of football, which is surprising because he played. He's just horrible. I hate him with the fiber of my being.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post

Its Collinsworthless and its not even close. I loathe him. I have to turn of the commentators every time I play Madden. I hate his voice, I hate what he has to say, and most of all, I hate him.
Quoted for truth.....is Arizona still the worst team to ever make the playoffs there Cris?
Old 03-14-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also hate Collinsworth. And its an utter joke Matt Millen is allowed to analyze football.

Sometimes Steven A Smith talks football, though its mostly on the morning shows. Smith is my least favorite analyst of any sport, ever.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I want to watch a noon NCAA football game on ESPN2 and the play by play announcer is that female. Ruins the game for me having a female broadcaster.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone on ESPN minus Michael Smith and John Clayton just because he reminds me of well, me. Nerdy white guy who knew something about football but didn't have the build to play. Granted I'm just a lanky distance runner, and not a Chicken Little stunt-double.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It'd have to be Collinsworth....and Ron ******* Jaworski comes in a close second.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am glad we dont have a TV anymore because all my roommate watched was ESPN. As a result of that, I despise Ron Jaworski.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, obviously none of you guys watch NFLN because Jamie Dukes destroys all that I love about the game.

BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not enough Tony Kornheiser hate in this thread. He's excellent on PTI but he brings literally nothing to the table on MNF.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Matt Millen as a football analyst. Horrible GM, but he seems to know his stuff and seems to have good football knowledge.

I dislike Jamie Dukes.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Not enough Tony Kornheiser hate in this thread. He's excellent on PTI but he brings literally nothing to the table on MNF.
They want him to be funny and have cute dialogue with Jaworski but it ends up just being an abortion of commentary.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Collinsworth, Kornheiser, and Dukes are my top three probably. Or bottom three, however you want to put it. Collinsworth just pisses me off, as does Kornheiser and Dukes, but Collins-worthless is my least favorite and its not even close.

I dislocated my left ring finger and typing really sucks, haha. I had to go back and fix Collinsworth's name every time, haha.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
Well, obviously none of you guys watch NFLN because Jamie Dukes destroys all that I love about the game.
Jamie Dukes is annoying but you have to take him for what he is. If you view him as a legitimate football analyst, I can see the hate. You can't take him or what he has to say seriously. He is just the comic relief of the network (though I find Rich Eisen's cheekiness funny). Although he is taking himself more seriously lately, he's there for the entertainment of the common fan. If you look at him like that he won't bother you as much. Though I do hate how when he does interviews, he talks about the people like they're not even there.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I concur. He'll say things that make me think, "That might be slightly funny if it were at all valid."

BoneKrusher
Old 03-14-2009, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The whole NBC crew.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I think I heard ESPN got rid of him... Don't have to worry about him anymore.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Loggerhead
Rookie

Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

All the hacks at ESPN except Mortenson, Clayton, Smith, and Kiper. As previously stated Dukes is horrible too. But the worst has to be Joe "*******" Buck, that douche ruins the broadcast with his PC ******** that adds nothing to the broadcast. He has side conversations during the game and quotes meaningless statistics that has no relevance to the game whatsoever.