Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Funny you say that because I also listen to Oasis. In high school, there was this test in Italian that I got a 77 on and I was noticeably happy with my score. So my teacher looks at me and says, and I quote, "Are you okay with being so average?" and I responded with a smile, and a yes.
I'm never happy with my test score unless i get the best grade in the class, and finish the fastest. Settling for being average is one of the problems with society, you should always look to improve on what you've already done.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
I'm never happy with my test score unless i get the best grade in the class, and finish the fastest. Settling for being average is one of the problems with society, you should always look to improve on what you've already done.
Italian class in high school is serious business.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
It is for VLS. He is so Italian it hurts! He doesnt even gel his hair, its just got its own natural grease.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lol yeah. I found that pretty hilarious.
Link? This sounds like a good story lol
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
i'm not in high school in case you were referring to me... and i never took Italian, i took spanish. I'm just the kind of person who is never satisfied with what I have done, I always think i should have done better.

edit- i forgot he said his 77 was in italian... nevertheless i still don't think anyone should ever be satisfied with mediocrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
It is for VLS. He is so Italian it hurts! He doesnt even gel his hair, its just got its own natural grease.
hahaha

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Last edited by VoteLynnSwan : 03-15-2009 at 10:51 PM.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 02:51 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Link? This sounds like a good story lol
The Yahoo stories are down already, i can't find the link, but just google "Miley Cyrus dissed" and you'll see all the links/blogs of people making fun of her lol.

Story in a nutshell, at the grammy's, she thought she could muscle her way into meeting Radiohead privately, and when they rejected the offer to meet her, she got all pissed and said she was going to "ruin them" lol.