Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Case-Mas

Me and some friends of mine like to do something called Case-Mas where you drink a whole case of beer (30 beers) between noon and midnight. I am thinking of doing this at some point this week as it's my spring break. I usually do this around x-mas but I am feeling like doing it for fun over the break with my roommate. Tony (vikes99ej) suggested I make a thread after I told him about this.

Any one done any thing like this before? It's a lot of fun.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30 beers in 12 hours eh? So 2.5 beers per hour. Doesn't sound too bad. I imagine that if you space them out pretty well you won't hit too hard of a wall. Good luck!
Old 03-15-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a crazy idea.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why, but I thought the title of the thread read

Mase-Nas

Old 03-15-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
30 beers in 12 hours eh? So 2.5 beers per hour. Doesn't sound too bad. I imagine that if you space them out pretty well you won't hit too hard of a wall. Good luck!
You think it isnt so bad going in but about 10 beers in you have to pace yourself and keep from going too fast and being drunk too fast.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah i'd imagine its a lot harder than it seems.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've done it once before. I vomited blood the next day.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I've done it once before. I vomited blood the next day.
Did you complete the blood triumverate?
Old 03-15-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You think it isnt so bad going in but about 10 beers in you have to pace yourself and keep from going too fast and being drunk too fast.
I'll pray for your dick.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'll pray for your dick.
Last time I did it, I slept with a chubby girl, so yes. Pray for me haha.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

case race????

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
case race????
I doubt it'll be a race because no one wants to die.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should spend the entire time you are doing it on NFLDC.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
All 12 hours, it would be awesome.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
sounds like a dare and I might do it.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
All 12 hours, it would be awesome.
Only if he is one of those posters who "can't type" drunk.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't make fun of APS like that...

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Only if he is one of those posters who "can't type" drunk.
Thus my downfall, as I am drunk at this moment but I can type well.

CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Don't make fun of APS like that...
Don't forget Sniper.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Thus my downfall, as I am drunk at this moment but I can type well.
Well damn then. At least do some prank phone call for us here.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Well damn then. At least do some prank phone call for us here.
just because I can type well doesnt mean that it will make sense or wont be offensive

Old 03-15-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
just because I can type well doesnt mean that it will make sense or wont be offensive
Oh true true. We just need to find some interesting topics to rant about.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Oh true true. We just need to find some interesting topics to rant about.
as long as there is an RDT thread and music thread, I should be good

Old 03-15-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many friends? That doesn't seem too bad. They don't last more than a couple of hours with me and my friends.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
How many friends? That doesn't seem too bad. They don't last more than a couple of hours with me and my friends.
Me, roommate, and maybe another. Odds are I am going to start at like 2pm.