Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I KNOW IT ALL View Post
Yes. It's typically less than a beer an hour. If you drink a 26er in a night chances are you're blackout drunk. If you drink a 40...I'm not even sure you'd live to tell about it.
So not true. I've known numerous people who have drank 40's in one night. I mean they were big boys and have really high tolerance but it can be done. And I personally have drank a 26 and been to find my bed all by myself. Not trying to brag, just want to point out how you underestimate the human tolerance for alcohal.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
So not true. I've known numerous people who have drank 40's in one night. I mean they were big boys and have really high tolerance but it can be done. And I personally have drank a 26 and was able to find my bed all by myself.
A lot of the time people claim to drink an entire 40 and it's not true. The science says it isn't possible for the vast majority of people. Plus this guy is talking about drinking the equivalent of 45 ounces of 40% alcohol and he is 165 pounds...
I KNOW IT ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

I mean put your plan into a BAC calculator. You're going to be above 0.3 even with very conservative estimates. That's when death becomes a real possibility.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot of the time people claim to drink an entire 40
You are talking about 40 beers and not a 40oz beer, right? Because two 40oz beers in a night isnt that bad.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who do you people drink with? I don't think I've ever met a single person who would describe drinking a full case of beer as "not that much".
I was at Ft. Polk, Louisiana - Being All I Could Be.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I was at Ft. Polk, Louisiana - Being All I Could Be.
Support our troops... with booze!

Old 03-15-2009, 11:07 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You are talking about 40 beers and not a 40oz beer, right? Because two 40oz beers in a night isnt that bad.
two 40's was a start back when I drank all the time.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

Quote:
40 ounce liquor bottle.

30 beers = 45 ounces of 40% liquor
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Support our troops... with booze!
I learned how to Fight, drink and ****, and not always in that order.

Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
two 40's was a start back when I drank all the time.
Drinking two bottle of Mickey's is pretty normal for a heavy drinking night for me.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A lot of the time people claim to drink an entire 40 and it's not true. The science says it isn't possible for the vast majority of people. Plus this guy is talking about drinking the equivalent of 45 ounces of 40% alcohol and he is 165 pounds...
You don't have to believe me but I have seen people with my own two eyes do it.

Yes they were ridiculously drunk after, but none ended up in the hospital.

There definitely was puking involved after they finished the bottle though.

stephenson86
Old 03-15-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

See, I have seen people do it over less time and succeed without throwing up. I feel that if I am pacing myself well and eating good meals during, I should be good.

Definitely something with a good amount of rice for lunch and then something similar for dinner. I should be good as that would soak up a lot of alcohol.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to welcome Debbie Downer to the thread.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im working on my 2nd 40 of the night as we speak. Steel Reserve. 3 for 5 at the local store! I have to get drunk/high on nights when I have early classes or I simply can't fall asleep in time. Damn you insomnia.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
You don't have to believe me but I have seen people with my own two eyes do it.

Yes they were ridiculously drunk after, but none ended up in the hospital.

There definitely was puking involved after they finished the bottle though.
I believe you, I've done it. It would hurt now as I quit drinking long ago, but I bet I could still do it. Back when I was 21, that was a joke. Yeah, the first time you might spew chunks, because you went to fast because you thought you were young and could handle it (OK, personal story) but after you do it once or twice, it's no big deal.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post

I second that.

Stop raining on the parade and accept the fact it can be done!

stephenson86
Old 03-15-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post

They never did catch that Anthrax guy.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Stop raining on the parade and accept the fact it can be done!
I need encouragement not denials haha.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I need encouragement not denials haha.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They never did catch that Anthrax guy.
Did you know feline AIDS is the #1 leading cause of death among household cats?
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Brent, if you do it, this chick will make babies with you!

Old 03-15-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I tried drinking 16 shots in an hour the other day and got to 12, then watched Minority Report on TV, lol. Note: I'm 5'7", 99 pounds.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Brent, if you do it, this chick will make babies with you!

In all honesty, I dont ever want kids but yes I would gladly hit it.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:27 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, I am cheap, so I was thinking Keystone Light. I dont know what others come in 30 packs off the top of my head. I know Lone Star and a number of other cheap beer comes in 24 packs but I am looking for 30.
Some other 30 packs (though not all may be available to you in Texas):

Busch
Old Milwaukee
Red Dog
Milwaukee's Best
Stroh's
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Natural Ice
Black Label
Tecate

Plus most of these also have a 'light' companion.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Some other 30 packs (though not all may be available to you in Texas):

Busch
Old Milwaukee
Red Dog
Milwaukee's Best
Stroh's
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Natural Ice
Black Label
Tecate

Plus most of these also have a 'light' companion.
Thanks Peefs, if I see a PBR light 30 pack I will go for that probably but I think Keystone or Natty Light is the best choice as that is as easy to drink as water.