Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19280/satu...birthday-party

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Thanks Peefs, if I see a PBR light 30 pack I will go for that probably but I think Keystone or Natty Light is the best choice as that is as easy to drink as water.
If you go light beer it will also have a lower alcohol %. Will make the task at hand a bit easier. Plus you can just leave the light out if you so choose when describing the event to people.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

Yes, I am debbie downer because I'm advising somebody to be careful when trying to consume an amount of alcohol that science has shown will likely leave them somewhere between incapacitated and dead.

You young'ins think you're bulletproof. Just don't let it be the last mistake you make because it can and does happen. I've seen it happen to people I know.
I KNOW IT ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went out and bought whatever I am drinking just now. Turns out that Keystone Light is the only 30 pack available in Texas for cheap. So, that is 18 bucks well spent. I might do this tomorrow or the day after.

And just for the record, you cannot buy beer in Texas after midnight (unless you are at a bar/restaurant), so as you can imagine, I had to speed to the store. Also, you cant by liquor in Texas after 9pm.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need encouragement not denials haha.

I've never really looked at all the facts that Mr. know it all has provided, but I have survived a whole lot of crazy stupid drinking nights. So there, I'm proof. So is CJ and some other posters.

You only live once. There are worse ways to go! lol. You are making me want to join in on this. Ahh to be young... damn all these responsibilities.

Have fun and good luck!
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll be doing this sometime this week. I wanted to see how many beers I could drink in 24 hours...but this one seems like much less time to invest in....I don't see any reason why it couldn't be done.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, I'm still confused. Are you talking about a 40 oz bottle of liquor or like a 40 oz malt liquor? I'm guessing the former because the latter makes no sense in your argument.

Also, drinking a case will prolly get you pretty drunk. drinking 30 beers in 24 hours is not something that will make you even remotely close to death. Maybe in like 8-12 hours where it's 2-3 beers an hour, but 1.25 beers per hour for 24 hours is not dangerous.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:17 AM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Wait, I'm still confused. Are you talking about a 40 oz bottle of liquor or like a 40 oz malt liquor? I'm guessing the former because the latter makes no sense in your argument.

Also, drinking a case will prolly get you pretty drunk. drinking 30 beers in 24 hours is not something that will make you even remotely close to death. Maybe in like 8-12 hours where it's 2-3 beers an hour, but 1.25 beers per hour for 24 hours is not dangerous.
Didn't the guy say he would be drinking 3 beers/hour?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30 pack in 12 hours....

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 12:18 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

2.5 beers a hour is ******* easy coin...but i'll let you know if it really was or not.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I KNOW IT ALL View Post
I think he said 30 rack in 12 hours, which is like 2.5/hour. Still, that may get you drunk, but it isn't that dangerous. Hell, during a power hour you are supposed to drink 6 beers in that hour.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-16-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One beer every 24 minutes.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
30 pack in 12 hours....
5+ 2 litre pop bottles of liquid...

I don't know, I just can't picture it being done without disastrous results, especially for a guy that's 165 pounds.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
One beer every 24 minutes.
This is what it averages to, but it doesn't account for beer bongs or shotguns. Hopefully those are allowed/an option, Brent?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I don't know, I just can't picture it being done without disastrous results, especially for a guy that's 165 pounds.
That is why I am trying it. I hate to say it but I can drink about 12 beers before I am too drunk to drive, so I am not worried about tolerance.

I feel that as long as I eat the right meals and maintain a schedule (one every 24 minutes) about all this, I should be fine.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
This is what it averages to, but it doesn't account for beer bongs or shotguns. Hopefully those are allowed/an option, Brent?
Nah, not beer bongs or any thing.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Nah, not beer bongs or any thing.
Well that puts a damper on the fun. I guess case races are different because you are trying to finish faster.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-16-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

Quote:
That is why I am trying it. I hate to say it but I can drink about 12 beers before I am too drunk to drive, so I am not worried about tolerance.

I feel that as long as I eat the right meals and maintain a schedule (one every 24 minutes) about all this, I should be fine.
???

Any human being on Earth is going to blow over the limit if they drink 12 beers...
Old 03-16-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
???

Any human being on Earth is going to blow over the limit if they drink 12 beers...
I think he meant too drunk to functionally drive. Yes, .08 is the legal limit, but people can still drive after that point.

***I'm not condoning drunk driving, just stating it is possible.***

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
???

I drank 10 beers and margarita in 1.5 hours....got pulled over in downtown minneapolis for a slow and go at a stop sign...and only blew a .09 which is .01 under the limit in minnesota. I weight 150lbs.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I think he meant too drunk to functionally drive. Yes, .08 is the legal limit, but people can still drive after that point.
I was, in fact, talking about too drunk to functionally drive. I wouldn't dare get behind the wheel if I felt I couldnt drive safely.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:36 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I was, in fact, talking about too drunk to functionally drive. I wouldn't dare get behind the wheel if I felt I couldnt drive safely.
I say the same things...although every now and then i wake up in my bed wondering how I got home only to see my car in the driveway...

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I say the same things...although every now and then i wake up in my bed wondering how I got home only to see my car in the driveway...
See, I haven't had that happen as I have a nice support group of friends. We all kind of look out for one another. Also, I dont plan on leaving the house for this thing, so if the food I have here isnt good enough, I can always get delivery or walk to the pizza place down the street.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

Wow...this thread is quickly turning pathetic. Drinking 12 drinks in 1.5 hours and driving?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
See, I haven't had that happen as I have a nice support group of friends. We all kind of look out for one another. Also, I dont plan on leaving the house for this thing, so if the food I have here isnt good enough, I can always get delivery or walk to the pizza place down the street.
Ya....when i drink and drive it is usually leaving the beer pong tournament...in which case noone can really make a judgement on who is allowed to drive or not...thus we are all idiots and drive drunk from time to time. Luckily we are in ND and aren't endangering as many lives as if we were in a heavily populated area.

Designs by me
Quote: