Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 03-16-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Bucimal Island
Rookie

Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island
Default mock draft question

hey there what is up detroit fans?
i am doing a draft and i need to know from you guys who is the number one pick.

Ill check back in a few hours and the guy i see the most i will give you guys. thanks
Bucimal Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
LOLitsTomBrady
Rookie

LOLitsTomBrady hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well its tough to tell. If we trade for Cutler we might not even have the 1st pick anymore. But if we don't i'd say the pick is Matt Stafford
LOLitsTomBrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
jbombul
Rookie

jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.jbombul hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ever since we traded redding, I'm thinking our draft will go a little like this.

1a. stafford
1b. ron brace
2. robert ayers
3a. offensive guard
3b. bpa corner/mlb perferably
jbombul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:39 AM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbombul View Post
ever since we traded redding, I'm thinking our draft will go a little like this.

1a. stafford
1b. ron brace
2. robert ayers
3a. offensive guard
3b. bpa corner/mlb perferably
Ron Brace would almost definitely be available at #33....if he's not, then Ziggy Hood would be.

Anyways yeah, Stafford is likely #1 right now unless something happens on the Cutler front.
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we need the bigger dt in brace. i think they might reach and take him early, but hopefully we get him in round 2.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote