Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-16-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Helen Keller.

That b*tch.

Edit: wow maybe I should read the thread first, someone already made this joke

I'm gonna go ahead and change my answer to Boxxy.
I like boxxy she is hot
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I might have to re think this one since he's so gangster with his double wristbands and all..

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 03-16-2009 at 09:37 PM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm opening up a great deal in saying this.
A few years after my father passed, my mother began dating again. She started a relationship with this real jerk. Eventually, this relationship became abusive and for reasons I'll never fully understand she stayed with him far too long. When I was 18, I enlisted in the Army and moved away from home. In a phone call home one evening when I was about 20, she revealed they had gotten in their last fight and split ways - finally! Now I was always the scrappy, tough type. The type who would lose his helmet during the play and keep blocking. The type who had no problem blocking the plate. After two years in the Army something clicked and I started to see how I could apply that toughness to physical altercations, and at times even went looking for fights. On a few occasions, I was even referred to as that "mean" guy. A few months later, while I was home on leave, this man - if he could even be called that- called my home asking to talk to my mother. I told him if I ever saw him again, I would beat his ***, and I meant it. Nothing I had ever said before then or since had been more true.

I'd fight him.
I'd hurt him - and it would make me feel so good.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
Don't get physical. The money they get from suing people is how these groups pay their bills.

So pretty much, fighting them is supporting their cause.
I won't, that would be stupid. If **** goes down and some neo-nazi's decide to join in and not play nice, I'm not going to get the **** beat out of me though.

It'll probably only be 3 or 4 old guys anyway.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
scottyboy and guys who use twitter
oh come on!

this is evidence sarf hates me for no reason...:(

at least I don't use twitter! *stares at boe who is currently setting his up now...*
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
and at times even went looking for fights. On a few occasions
I'll tell you right now. This isn't the road to go if anyone else is listening to me. I could have lost it all because me and my friends thought we were tough ****. One night at some bachelor party we all got pretty wasted. My little sister calls me and asks me to come home because she is not feeling well. So my intoxicated ass runs home since no one is down to drive me back. The remainder of "the crew" stay there for a couple more hours and end up getting into an altercation with two other intoxicated people. Words were exchanged, fists were thrown, and one guy was beaten to death. 2 of my friends are serving life sentences in and the other 2 lesser penalties. 4 High School kids in prison. No doubt I would have been there with them had my sister not have called me.

Sorry for getting off topic but that excerpt from CJ's post really hit home.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post

Sorry for getting off topic but that excerpt from CJ's post really hit home.
Not at all bro. I have very few regrets in my life. Being that person is one of them. To see me or know me now, you would never think I was like that. I guess that's why that period in my life didn't last long - deep down I knew it wasn't who I really was.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been kicked out of a school for fighting before. Been suspended dozens of times. Lucky enough to never get into anything serious outside of places besides a couple of scraps and glorified pushing/pissing matches. Violence is never the answer, hate to sound like an afterschool program. It can be appropriate at times, but it can also make your life a whole lot harder. I'm always going to have that stuff from school hanging over my head when I go to apply to colleges and stuff. It probably won't end up mattering much, but I'm going to be thinking about it during the process. At the same time, it's made things a lot easier for me and I've gotten a lot more respect with people because of the fights I've been in and that has led to less trouble in the long run. I don't know. I certainly wouldn't recommend it, but it's worked for me. I guess the only thing I can say is to never get into anything too serious. When it gets out of hand, it can ruin your life. Especially if you walk around looking for trouble. I've done a little bit of both. I've been called a ***** for walking out on a fight and I've also looked for trouble on occasion. You're best bet is to just not let things get out of hand and be willing to walk away from something that's going to get you into trouble. To do that, you gotta have control. Problem is that if you're putting yourself in those situations, you don't always have it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Last edited by ElectricEye : 03-16-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Not at all bro. I have very few regrets in my life. Being that person is one of them. To see me or know me now, you would never think I was like that. I guess that's why that period in my life didn't last long - deep down I knew it wasn't who I really was.
Seeing things played out after the occurrence made everything fall in perspective as far as school and sports went. That's cool that you changed though bro.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC!!! lol

I'd love to kick him down a pit of death.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

This guy. Sure he would be a popular one.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 03-16-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everyone of these guys
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

everyone of these guys
/THREAD.

I'd love to line these jaggoffs and unload a clip or two.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Yeah, back to the topic

I'd love to knock the crap outta this guy

Old 03-16-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
/THREAD.

I'd love to line these jaggoffs and unload a clip or two.
my god, this new family moved into my neighborhood, and they've got this kid who drives like 3 friggin different cars and everytime he drives by blasting rap and he's this huge guido. I just wanna punch the **** outta him. he thinks he's so cool.

and yes, it's my neighborhood, we're the last of the original families outside of a few, but we've been here the longest. so it's my ******* street! /rant
Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
my god, this new family moved into my neighborhood, and they've got this kid who drives like 3 friggin different cars and everytime he drives by blasting rap and he's this huge guido. I just wanna punch the **** outta him. he thinks he's so cool.

and yes, it's my neighborhood, we're the last of the original families outside of a few, but we've been here the longest. so it's my ******* street! /rant
My hate is simply from a picture and readings. I can't imagine from a personal standpoint. I know what you mean though because we even have some in my part of Cali since Monterey has a very strong Italian community. Most of the guys are cool but there's the occasional greased up tanned to hell goomba with all jacked off of red bull.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

everyone of these guys
I punched one in a club once...guy went down like it was his job. Of course, the bouncer didnt go down so easily...that was a bad night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with you completely.

I've never been that person, but I won't back down from a fight if there is a legitimate reason. I've had plenty of friends who were just like that. I've had guns pulled on me twice, and a knife at least once. I was the one try to stop **** from going down too.

It just isn't worth it. Fighting doesn't give you credibility in the real world. I can gain much more respect through my words than you will be able to with your fists. But I am able to do that because I am a little crazy and have no regard for personal safety, so I know that the rare times I do get in a fight I'm not gonna lose. I might get my ass kicked, but he will still quit before i do(ala Cool Hand Luke.)
Old 03-16-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd fight either one of these *******, but pounding Childress's arrogant chrome-dome would be way more satisfying

The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I punched one in a club once...guy went down like it was his job. Of course, the bouncer didnt go down so easily...that was a bad night.
any night taking down a guid is a good night, don't kid yourself
Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I agree with you completely.

I've never been that person, but I won't back down from a fight if there is a legitimate reason.
My problem has always been never backing down regardless of the reason. Even when I was in the wrong. Since I live about 2 miles from the city with one of the highest murder counts per capita in California, I've learned to a different way of handling things lol

Old 03-16-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My problem has always been never backing down regardless of the reason. Even when I was in the wrong. Since I live about 2 miles from the city with one of the highest murder counts per capita in California, I've learned to a different way of handling things lol
There are ways to back down without looking like you pussed out. That's where being good with words really helps you out. It would be a lot tougher for me to avoid fights if I wasn't good at manipulating people.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Loggerhead
Rookie

Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Loggerhead hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tipper Gore.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this ************.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since I live about 2 miles from the city with one of the highest murder counts per capita in California, I've learned to a different way of handling things lol
You talkin about E.P.A.?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rick Santorum, Fred Phelps, J.J. Redick, Andrew Breitbart, Rush Limbaugh, a Secret Service guy (out of simple curiousity of how quickly I could die...but not literally die), Papa John, Augustus Busch IV, Kyle Busch, Bono (U2), Sean Avery, William McKinley, Joe from Blue's Clues and Oprah.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote