Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I never go for the whole green beer thing but I have always wondered if it makes your poop green, with all that dye.
Not that I know of. I mean, look at all the other food that has dye in it and it doesn't do anything.

I love drinking green beer.

Also, Chicago is so awesome it gets 2 Irish parades.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
No, it's not. I'm done even discussing it because you are the only person on here that believes that.

Also, add in the fact that St. Patrick's Day was declared a public holiday by Ireland, the color associated with it was changed from St. Patrick's blue to Ireland's green, and Ireland embracing the the celebration of St. Patrick's day outside of Ireland and actually encouraging it in order to increase Irish cultural awareness. Yea, I'm pretty sure Ireland has little to no qualms about how St. Patrick's day is celebrated.
I'm not the only person that believes that. And just because Ireland's powers-that-be decided to stop fighting it and embrace it doesn't mean it's not disrespectful.

If you don't care that it's disrespectful, that's different, and that's fine (most people have come to be that way). But you can't sit there and deny that it's disrespectful to mock the Irish and their culture the way a large number of ignorant people choose to do.
________
Sunset Boulevard Residence Pattaya

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:10 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'll drink some green liquor of some sorts; that and dress in green.
You drink to much and you might end up in a green dress...
Old 03-17-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never go for the whole green beer thing but I have always wondered if it makes your poop green, with all that dye.
It really depends on what else you eat. If all you eat before you poo is green-dyed food, yes, you'll poo green. Might even pee green too.
________
Q VAPORIZER

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:10 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
I KNOW IT ALL
Rookie

I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.I KNOW IT ALL is a cocksman.

Guess the only holiday I can celebrate without being disrepectful now is Canada Day and New Year's. :(
I KNOW IT ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I KNOW IT ALL View Post
Guess the only holiday I can celebrate without being disrepectful now is Canada Day and New Year's. :(
I like to celebrate arbor day by getting drunk in the woods. kidding.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
New Year's is disrespectful to the Chinese and other cultures that don't observe the same year schedule. Sorry. :(

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I like to celebrate arbor day by getting drunk in the woods. kidding.
You may offend someone who is Wica.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
New Year's is disrespectful to the Chinese and other cultures that don't observe the same year schedule. Sorry. :(
Rosh Hashanah ftw!

Old 03-17-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Don't forget Halloween...

But, really, it's all about "Do I care?"

I really don't celebrate any holidays these days. Only reason I do Christmas is that it's an opportune time to get together with family. I do Halloween and St. Patrick's Day (sometimes New Year's) because it's a good time to hang out with friends. I will get pissed off if I see someone order Bushmills or Killians, but otherwise I tend to do a good job staying away from the crowds of people that aggrevate me.
________
Leather Cam

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I celebrate MLK day everyday I have a dream.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rosh Hashanah ftw!
That's it Brent, we had forgotten to include the Hebrew people in on our little holiday roast. Good job.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

STOP FIGHTING! This is a holy day to be enjoyed by all...I refuse to believe that people can have evil in their hearts on this sacred day...I'm Irish through and through, and I dont think its offensive for people to celebrate St. Patrick's Day if they arent Irish...its like everyone else said, not only Christians celebrate Christmas...I think everyone needs to relax, have a beer (I purchased a 24 of Smithwick's this morning, with 8 Guiness for backup) and listen to some Flogging Molly and the Pogues. Most Importantly...

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Blue bublegum snowballs made my poop blue when I was a child.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Thanks for sharing.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks for sharing.
Hey man theres nothing more shocking than taking a dump and before your flush you notice that is a cookie monster shade of blue.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

The "2000 Flushes" we use at my house already does that. What's fun is making the blue water turn green :D

Old 03-17-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
FHAG...................
I have a final tomorrow, what am I supposed to do?
Old 03-17-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
That's it Brent, we had forgotten to include the Hebrew people in on our little holiday roast. Good job.
I have a lot of culturally and religiously Jewish friends; I know these things.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
write it hungover, trust your instincts...studying is for the weak. This is the best day of the year. And plus, school is overrated. It is a a flawed system that neither promotes actual learning nor prepares for the challenges of life. In fact, you could learn all you need to know about life and history from the books at the public library.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:26 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Chances are you won't remember anything you studied tonight anyways...use what you have in your head already and drink heavily....wake up tomorrow check your notes and go take your test. If your really that worried about getting a hangover be a sourpuss and get chaser.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
It is the same thing. When people who have zero Irish affiliation dress up in green, then go out and get drunk and act like retards...that is exactly as if I put blackface on in February.
have you ever been to Ireland? Actual Irish people seem to embrace others wearing green and coming to celebrate with them...........I know because I studied abroad in Dublin and was there for St. Patricks Day.........so are you just talking out of your ass or what?
Old 03-17-2009, 02:39 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The "2000 Flushes" we use at my house already does that. What's fun is making the blue water turn green :D
When i drank too much soda, i'd make that **** green in one second.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I'm not the only person that believes that. And just because Ireland's powers-that-be decided to stop fighting it and embrace it doesn't mean it's not disrespectful.

If you don't care that it's disrespectful, that's different, and that's fine (most people have come to be that way). But you can't sit there and deny that it's disrespectful to mock the Irish and their culture the way a large number of ignorant people choose to do.
Speak for yourself, so we can be sure who the fool is.

People who get offended are offensive to me for their lack of humor, intellect, and for generally being self-centered asshats who know nothing more than misery and douchebaggery.

I'm Irish, don't mind the holiday or find it even remotely disrespectful. None of the multitude of Irish families I know get offended either. Mostly because we're too busy getting drunk.

Sheesh . . . next there will be some hole trying to change the term Paddy Wagon b/c it's offensive. Oh, right, some douche has already done that, too.

Anywho . . .

Happy St. Patrick's day er'ybody!!!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
When i drank too much soda, i'd make that **** green in one second.
Grape soda. Every time.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote