Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 03-17-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Bucimal Island
Rookie

Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island Bucimal Island
Default Raiders draft #7

hi raider fans. I am doing a draft and i am going into every team room and asking the teams fans who they want

1. DET - QB Matt Stafford
2. STL - OT Jason Smith
3. KC - LB Aaron Curry
4. SEA - OT Eugene Monroe
5. CLE - DE Brian Orakpo
6. CIN - DT B.J Raji
7. OAK - ???

So who do you guys want and i will be back later. thanks. bye bye then.
Bucimal Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Easily, without a second of pause.....

the best player in the draft, Michael Crabtree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucimal Island View Post
hi raider fans. I am doing a draft and i am going into every team room and asking the teams fans who they want

1. DET - QB Matt Stafford
2. STL - OT Jason Smith
3. KC - LB Aaron Curry
4. SEA - OT Eugene Monroe
5. CLE - DE Brian Orakpo
6. CIN - DT B.J Raji
7. OAK - ???

So who do you guys want and i will be back later. thanks. bye bye then.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Crabtree.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Kurve
Veteran

Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Kurve hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

how about this one i heard this trade and would be good one in my mind...... trade 7th pick to phili for their 2 1st rounders ...and pick up someone like Hakeem Nicks and Alex Mack in the first round and mayb another quality pick in the early part of the second round.
Kurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurve View Post
how about this one i heard this trade and would be good one in my mind...... trade 7th pick to phili for their 2 1st rounders ...and pick up someone like Hakeem Nicks and Alex Mack in the first round and mayb another quality pick in the early part of the second round.
I'd be all for it, honestly. It's too bad Al doesn't trade down in the first round, at least historically. :(
Old 03-20-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Crabtree or trade down

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definately Crabtree, at this point I can see Malcolm Jenkins or Everette Brown there too.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:50 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
Definately Crabtree, at this point I can see Malcolm Jenkins or Everette Brown there too.
I'd much rather give Huff another shot than draft Jenkins. I think we'll look to address FS in rounds 3 or 4.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Oaktown1981
Veteran

Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.

Def Crabtree
Oaktown1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would go with Crabtree
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

Brown or Crabtree
Old 03-22-2009, 07:30 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown. Crabtree isn't top 10 caliber.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still hoping for Raij. If Al wants to get the most of Tommy Kelly and the speed ends we have in Scott and Burgess we need that huge body in the middle that understands what to do.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What if this situation came up in the draft.

1. DET - Matt Stafford - QB
2. STL - Jason Smith - OT
3. KC - Aaron Curry - OLB
4. SEA - Eugene Monroe - OT
5. CLE - Michael Crabtree - WR
6. CIN - BJ Raji - DT
Old 03-30-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donno View Post
What if this situation came up in the draft.

1. DET - Matt Stafford - QB
2. STL - Jason Smith - OT
3. KC - Aaron Curry - OLB
4. SEA - Eugene Monroe - OT
5. CLE - Michael Crabtree - WR
6. CIN - BJ Raji - DT
Brian Orakpo or trade down

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Brian Orakpo or trade down
I'd be just as willing to go after Everette Brown, if not, then yeah move out of that spot, maybe with a team looking to move up for a QB (Sanchez) like the Jets or Bucs. A gut feeling tells me that the team would ultimately select Andre Smith though.