Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 09-23-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Any pass over 20 yards and it's up for grabs for both teams, Cassel has no accuracy what so ever.

I to wonder why he has so many balls knocked down, at 6'5 you would think that would not be a problem.
its his baseball windup.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lth-condition/

Quote:
Charlie Weis had an infected gall bladder removed Monday. It was diagnosed Friday, but Weis didn't want to miss the game. He should be back with the team before next week's game.
Old 09-27-2010, 08:13 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one tough hombre
Old 09-27-2010, 08:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I saw that a bit earlier. He was definitely needed for this game too. And we have a bye so he'll have time to recover.

Hope he's okay.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That guy keeps having serious health issues pop-up as a result of his fatness. I just don't understand how you can constantly be around world class training facilities and continue to get fatter and fatter...then nearly die getting lipo and gain all of it (and thensome) right back. He's an amazing coordinator and coach, but his lifestyle is disgusting and sad.
nepg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs audition McCoy, Simoneau and Izzo

Quote:
The Kansas City Chiefs auditioned linebackers Larry Izzo, Mark Simoneau and Chris McCoy on Thursday, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation

None of the players were immediately signed. The Chiefs are in their bye week.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even better special teams?!
Old 10-01-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gut feeling says Izzo will be a Chief
Old 10-01-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs add another Rookie Of The Week winner.
Tony Moeaki won this week.
Old 10-01-2010, 11:26 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

and...
thats two rookie of the week winners in three games.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
chief_fan88
Rookie

chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.chief_fan88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how much any of you read kcchiefs.com, but something that I read and really liked, was the fact that they had the veteren players being the coaches for practice this week.
I think this can only help each unit to bond a little more, and know what to do in certain situations on the field, or if they can't get a play in on time. I've never heard of other coaches doing this, but I thought it was a really good idea.
chief_fan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ya, it's great.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hello my lovers. i am starting a website that may be 100% draft focused. or 100% Chiefs focused. MAybe chiefs draft focused. I have a name picked out, once i get my new computer ill be starting it up. should i go chiefs draft , chiefs, or draft only? :)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This rookie class is epic.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
hello my lovers. i am starting a website that may be 100% draft focused. or 100% Chiefs focused. MAybe chiefs draft focused. I have a name picked out, once i get my new computer ill be starting it up. should i go chiefs draft , chiefs, or draft only? :)
Why not all three?

Quote:
This rookie class is epic.
Yes yes it is.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

McCoy did well during practice sessions during East West Shrine week. i am guessing RAC took notice
Quote:
Old 10-02-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

He has some potential in the defense. If they'd gone with Izzo it would have been to get more leadership on special teams.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs Rumor Mill:

We all know Charlie Weis is a devout catholic. Supposedly Charlie has been attending mass (is mass like deer? is it already plural cause masses seems stupid and mass' is for ownership, right? Guess I should have paid more attention in 7th grade English class) at Pius X (up in my neck of the woods in the Northland). It's been brought up by a few of the HS football parents that Charlie has been very displeased with Cassel so far this year. He has specifically called out his "accuracy on easy throws" as his main source of ire. He has tried on multiple occasions to work and talk with Cassel on the problem, but it persists and it has now become a major source of frustration for Weis and Cassel both.

I don't know how true this "story" is, but it makes sense. Weis is high strung and Cassel isn't the most accurate. It sucks that this comes after Cassel's best game as a Chief. Hopefully they can work this out during the bye week.

I do believe this is something to keep an eye on from here on out. Where there is smoke, there is usually a flame.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Cassel is due a 7 million dollar bonus in may of 2011. keep an eye on Cassel this year or he is cut before that bonus is due.
Quote:
Old 10-02-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

There's just been something between Weis and Cassel that doesn't seem right. I'm not sure if it has something to do with Cassel being a McDaniels product...but it sure as hell seems that way. It doesn't seem like Weis desires a good relationship with Matt Cassel... Not like he was with Brady at all.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Brady sucked him off and Cassel has rejected him
Quote:
Old 10-02-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I hope they can both be professionals and work through it before it becomes a big problem.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:45 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Brady sucked him off and Cassel has rejected him
I think the problem is that Cassel developed a relationship with Haley last year. That relationship probably doesn't sit well with Weis...probably feels like Cassel answers to Haley, not Weis.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:32 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
There's just been something between Weis and Cassel that doesn't seem right. I'm not sure if it has something to do with Cassel being a McDaniels product...but it sure as hell seems that way. It doesn't seem like Weis desires a good relationship with Matt Cassel... Not like he was with Brady at all.
I think it just shows the difference between Weis and McDaniels. As much flack as Josh gets and deserves, he takes what he has to work with in a QB and makes the most out of it. On the otherhand, Weis demands excellence.

Cassel is a very limited QB, so this is no shocker.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:59 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I don't see how Cassel is "limited" (he's got better physical, athletic, and mental tools than 90% of the league and works harder than more than 90% of the QBs in the NFL, too)... I think Charlie just wants his own guy, and not the head coach's guy. He has no attachment to Cassel, and Weis is an egomaniac.