Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 03-17-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs have signed T Eric Winston - More details soon on http://kcchiefs.com #Chiefs

Pioli you beautiful ************. I could kiss you right now. BOOM!

This instantly upgrades our line and makes it respectable. Albert - DeCastro? - Hudson - Asamoah - Winston.. wow. This is so awesome!

First it was just Hillis, which was ok, then it was Hillis and Boss, which was solid, but now Hillis, Boss, AND Winston? This free agency is a SLAM DUNK! THAT was the guy we needed to get and Pioli did it. ******* fantastic!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 03-17-2012 at 05:51 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@ChiefsInsider

As we first told you this afternoon, the two sides were closer to a deal.ALso hearing another #Chiefs signing may be coming about.

The other signing has to be Quinn
Old 03-17-2012, 05:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I don't really care about Quinn though, haha.. AND I forgot the Routt signing. I think Pioli has earned his money.

Eric Winston ‏ @ericwinston
Hello Kansas City! Anyone know where some good neighborhoods to live in?

Old 03-17-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YAHTZEEEEEE *************!!!!!

i'm in love with Pioli right now and i want him to bare my children. only good can come from this offseasons signings. kudos Scott. you have earned your money
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
YAHTZEEEEEE *************!!!!!

i'm in love with Pioli right now and i want him to bare my children. only good can come from this offseasons signings. kudos Scott. you have earned your money
The Hillis and Boss signings were a solid offseason, but adding Winston to that group makes it a slam dunk A+++ offseason and we needed that. Wow, no more Barry Richardson. That is the best part.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Winston deal is for four years, no word on money yet.

Also:

Kansas City Chiefs ‏ @kcchiefs
Chiefs have agreed to terms with QB Brady Quinn - more details soon on http://kcchiefs.com #chiefs

Old 03-17-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy Moly Bill Maas called it
Old 03-17-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont want to win the offseason like the Skins or Eagles of years past, but this is as good of a start to a year as I can remember. This team has chemistry and none of the additions seem to be "rock the boat" kind of players. The idea of being able to draft BPA on top of it all is the best coup of all. another good outcome is that the Pioli/Cassel conjoined twins are out of excuses. We ALL will know whether Cassel is QB.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think we all kind of know already, but I get your point!

Either way, Tannehill, DeCastro, Poe.. in that order for me. I'm not sure Poe lasts until 11 anyway.. but I'm not sure Tannehill does either. Adding DeCastro to this line would give us an amazing line to rival any other team in the NFL.

It's a damn exciting and fun time to be a Chiefs fan.

Old 03-17-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs are hosting Kamerion Wimbley and Jericho Cotchery next week!

Can you guys imagine what our pass rush will look like with Tamba, Houston, Bailey and Wimbley?!

WOW

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post

Can you guys imagine what our pass rush will look like with Tamba, Houston, Bailey and Wimbley?!

WOW

Broncos are trying to sign Peyton Manning.We're trying to load up on people who can hit Peyton Manning
Old 03-17-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post

WOW
Cotchery makes some sense for us because we lost Urban and Colbert.. but I'm not sure where Wimbley fits. Nickle pass rusher? I don't want to take away snaps from JHou as I think he could be a straight beast in our system.

Old 03-17-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So let me get this straight KC has Peyton and Brady.... Awesome
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The deal for Winston was 4 years/$22m.. which if true is a ridiculous steal for someone of his caliber. That is $5.5m/year which is what he was making before. I thought it'd be 4 years/$36m or something. Damn. Pioli did work.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
The deal for Winston was 4 years/$22m.. which if true is a ridiculous steal for someone of his caliber. That is $5.5m/year which is what he was making before. I thought it'd be 4 years/$36m or something. Damn. Pioli did work.
man Winston musta loved him some Jack Stack BBQ to accept that deal
Old 03-17-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Come on T-Rich! Give Pioli his credit!

Old 03-17-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where did the whiny Chiefs fans go vidae? I don't like this at all

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Come on T-Rich! Give Pioli his credit!
Oh don't get me wrong I love the deal.I'm just stunned we got him so cheap
Old 03-17-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

btw....did you know that Brady Quinn and Peyton Hillis were traded for each other.So does today mean the Chiefs win that trade hahaha
Old 03-17-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I dunno, Brady Quinn is on our roster so there is a part of me that thinks we lost. :P

Old 03-17-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I dunno, Brady Quinn is on our roster so there is a part of me that thinks we lost. :P
well played sir.well played
Old 03-18-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Took him 3 years.

I'm glad stuff has actually been accomplished. Would've been nice to retain Carr, but when the writings on the wall what are you going to do. They are set up to take the best players in the draft which is a good spot.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 12:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I love Carr but he was gone no matter what.

Old 03-18-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are at least distributing the money to other players the team desperately needed, finally.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bowe and maybe Albert locked up soon.