Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Hold auditions in your dorm/apartment.
who says I dont do both?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
who says I dont do both?
Whatever works my friend but, remember the golden rule...No uggos.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whatever works my friend but, remember the golden rule...No uggos.
aha my frroiend was raido/tv/film mjaor at UT and he and I have atreeed to starta t prons site if he doesnt find a job in LA soon.

Old 03-18-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
aha my frroiend was raido/tv/film mjaor at UT and he and I have atreeed to starta t prons site if he doesnt find a job in LA soon.
You're f'ing hammered arent you? lol. Good luck on the possible business venture. Remember what I said, though. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
You're f'ing hammered arent you? lol. Good luck on the possible business venture. Remember what I said, though. :D
moth, would you like to be in a prono
?haha

Old 03-18-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

buying things of a CL is one thing...what about meeting people on it? Aren't people afraid to have their kidneys stolen and sold on the black market?
Old 03-18-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yup, that site and kijiji, I bought games for my ps3 and stuff. Nothing wrong happened. Edit, you can also add me to that long list of ordering them girls.

Last edited by PACKmanN : 03-18-2009 at 11:36 PM.
PACKmanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Only rule I have for CL is that don't ever deal with anything outside of the US. 99.9% of the time it is a scam...I know from experience.

ex)
My son is going to school in South Africa I'd love to get this for him. I'll throw in 50 dollars for the shipping. Thanks....then takes you to a fake paypal page that says enter the tracking number to get payment to go through...by that time it's too late and your hosed.

Exact same thing happened to me except I cut off the deal in time. He was from "Nigeria."
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Exact same thing happened to me except I cut off the deal in time. He was from "Nigeria."
actually that's were most of them are from because of laws there.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:09 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I go on craigslist all the time just looking at stuff too, been looking at macbooks lately cause i really want one, but theyre so damn expensive. Id rather buy a new one but always look around to find some cheap ones.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:54 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
been looking at macbooks lately cause i really want one, but theyre so damn expensive.
that's because macbooks are overpriced and overrated. you can do the same shizz on a PC

Old 03-19-2009, 02:20 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Macs are great for graphics and photography (getting back into it) and I plan on majoring in graphic designing after CC.

Old 03-19-2009, 02:28 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got my first macbook for work. Let me say having a back of the operations command line makes everything easy. People who say pc does that same thing are just your average user. Having a Unix based system is great. It provides the visual aspects that people love from windows with the system information from linux....which really makes it the best of both worlds.

I was a mac hater up until last week....so just say don't knock it till you try it lately....it'd been over 10 years since Iwas on my last mac...but they have came around.

The above average computer man would see the pro's to having a mac over the PC.

For the record people like Bantx are not who I am talking about. They are people who are influenced by advertising and lack above average computer knowledge. Only real difference between pc and mac in photography and graphics is that mac os usually comes pre installed with that stuff and windows doesn't....that is not a pro to having a mac imo....because the cost difference already makes that argument NULL.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Macs are great for graphics and photography (getting back into it) and I plan on majoring in graphic designing after CC.
This is a conception I've never understood. Mac's visual abilities aren't above that of PC, so it just comes down to software, and I don't think either has a distinct advantage there.

Macs have their purpose, but their cost is pretty prohibitive.

Anyway, Craigslist.

All deals on Craigslist are risky. If you're going to buy an expensive item, especially something like an XBOX 360 (something that has a long laundry list of potential technical issues that could be motivating the sale), either make sure you can test it out first or ditch Craiglist and try and get one through Ebay, where paypal can give you some protection.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:16 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

I think if I was going to spend money on a Mac I would know what Im getting into. Yeah Im spending the extra money on a Mac so what, and I dont see why all the programs that come with Mac cant be used as an advantage. Apple's are always solid built machines one of the thinnest and lightest laptops out.

Macs can do anything a PC can do +more, Ive done my research over this.

The new Macbook Pro 15.4 inch is priced at 2299, the one Im looking into buying.

Specs.
Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory DD3
320GB hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M + 9600M GT with 512MB
Processor up to 2.93GHz ( Im getting the 2.66GHz comes standard)
Memory up to 8GB (getting the 4GB)
Hard drive 320GB
128GB or 256GB solid-state drive
Apple LED Cinema Display

Find a computer with the similar specs.

Sony Viao

Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz
Screen 18.4"
Memory Size 4GB DDR2
Hard Disk 250GB
BD Combo
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
Video Memory 512MB
Communication Modem, Gigabit LAN and WLAN
Card slot One ExpressCard /34 slot
Dimensions 17.2" x 11.4" x 1.45 - 1.56"
Weight 8.8 lbs. (with standard capacity battery)

Apple Macbook Pro 15.4" 2299 - Sony VAIO 18" 1699

About a 600 dollar difference,
Sony comes with the bigger screen and high resolution

Apple comes with the bigger HD
Faster CPU compared at 2.66GHz to 2.4GHz
One that I really like is the bright LED LCD screen.
You can run both OS X and Windows together.
Memory is DD3 compared to Sony's DD2 which means DD3 will reduce the power consumption and offers more bandwidth with the increased clock rate.
Longer battery life
Weight, Mac 15.4 weighs 5.5 lbs, the 17inch weighs 6.6 lbs compared to the sony an 8.8 lb a 2-3 pound deference.
Thiner the MacBook like I said before one of the thinest laptops out compared to the bulkiness of the VAIO.

There are both Pros and Cons to each of its own, but for my own personal preference I will go with the Mac.

You can call me bias but Ive used PCs for a long time, until I got into photography and taking classes for 3 years used nothing but Macs, I have experience with both.

What got me is and Ive said it multiple times is the weight, size, and of course the Macbook looks real nice.

So dont go around saying Im just another guy influenced by the marketing of Apple, Ive done my research for a long time. I dont go and want something without knowing what Im getting into.

Also a deal at the Apple store purchase an Apple computer/laptop get Adobe CS4 for free.

Last edited by bantx : 03-19-2009 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:57 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i bought my car on craigslist.
i also met my ex boyfriend on craigslist (who bought tickets to go see with honor from me)

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:58 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i bought my car on craigslist.
i also met my ex boyfriend on craigslist (who bought tickets to go see with honor from me)
;-) ok, I'm sure thats what he bought...

:-D
Old 03-19-2009, 05:05 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
;-) ok, I'm sure thats what he bought...

:-D
HAR HAR.

not funny. go to sleep.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:43 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think if I was going to spend money on a Mac I would know what Im getting into. Yeah Im spending the extra money on a Mac so what, and I dont see why all the programs that come with Mac cant be used as an advantage. Apple's are always solid built machines one of the thinnest and lightest laptops out.

Macs can do anything a PC can do +more, Ive done my research over this.

The new Macbook Pro 15.4 inch is priced at 2299, the one Im looking into buying.

Specs.
Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB Memory DD3
320GB hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M + 9600M GT with 512MB
Processor up to 2.93GHz ( Im getting the 2.66GHz comes standard)
Memory up to 8GB (getting the 4GB)
Hard drive 320GB
128GB or 256GB solid-state drive
Apple LED Cinema Display

Find a computer with the similar specs.

Sony Viao

Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4GHz
Screen 18.4"
Memory Size 4GB DDR2
Hard Disk 250GB
BD Combo
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
Video Memory 512MB
Communication Modem, Gigabit LAN and WLAN
Card slot One ExpressCard /34 slot
Dimensions 17.2" x 11.4" x 1.45 - 1.56"
Weight 8.8 lbs. (with standard capacity battery)

Apple Macbook Pro 15.4" 2299 - Sony VAIO 18" 1699

About a 600 dollar difference,
Sony comes with the bigger screen and high resolution

Apple comes with the bigger HD
Faster CPU compared at 2.66GHz to 2.4GHz
One that I really like is the bright LED LCD screen.
You can run both OS X and Windows together.
Memory is DD3 compared to Sony's DD2 which means DD3 will reduce the power consumption and offers more bandwidth with the increased clock rate.
Longer battery life
Weight, Mac 15.4 weighs 5.5 lbs, the 17inch weighs 6.6 lbs compared to the sony an 8.8 lb a 2-3 pound deference.
Thiner the MacBook like I said before one of the thinest laptops out compared to the bulkiness of the VAIO.

There are both Pros and Cons to each of its own, but for my own personal preference I will go with the Mac.

You can call me bias but Ive used PCs for a long time, until I got into photography and taking classes for 3 years used nothing but Macs, I have experience with both.

What got me is and Ive said it multiple times is the weight, size, and of course the Macbook looks real nice.

So dont go around saying Im just another guy influenced by the marketing of Apple, Ive done my research for a long time. I dont go and want something without knowing what Im getting into.

Also a deal at the Apple store purchase an Apple computer/laptop get Adobe CS4 for free.
You truly have no idea what I was talking about. Hardware is almost plug and play these days on laptops. Why the hell would you compare them when I was talking about mostly backend OS operation.

My point is you want a mac because of advertising and the name.....looks cool isn't a reason it is better haha it just appeals to you.

Doing your research on hardware is not a reason to buy a mac I'm sorry. You probably don't even understand the differences between a unix based os and windows based.....so don't come in here posting stats of computers with RAM!!111!! DDR3>DDR2 because the name is bigger. I don't even think computers can utilize DDR3 yet....and while it's a nice preplanner...seems like wasting money to me.

Don't take this the wrong way....I'm really not talking down to you...I'm just saying you completely missed the point of my post...and replied with stupid stuff that a 9th grade computer tech student could decipher.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
HAR HAR.

not funny. go to sleep.

You opened yourself up to that one. Not saying something would be like seeing a hundred dollar bill on the ground and just leaving it there.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834220405

ASUS G Series G50VT-A2 NoteBook

Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium
CPU Type Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53G
Screen 15.4" WSXGA+
Memory Size 4GB DDR2
Hard Disk 640GB
Optical Drive BD Combo
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS
Video Memory 512MB DDR3
Weight 6.17 lbs.

And the price? 1749.99. So with the 500 dollars you save, you can buy extra batteries, and an Xbox 360.

I don't even care what type of computer you like. But you can't make arguments like that man. You have to make them at least fair. Find the most similar computer to what you are comparing it to. Not the biggest one you can find, and then you complain about the weight.

Last edited by someone447 : 03-19-2009 at 11:50 AM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

No what you dont get is that you make it seem as if Im just buying a Mac because of its look, when people want to buy something they want something that appeals to them right? You make it seem like Im only buying a Mac for its look and know nothing about it. Im no computer wiz or whatever but when you try to act like some know it all snob and then continue to ignore the fact that I responded to your post by posting about why I would buy a Macbook over a regular laptop. And I brought up the memory because it comes with the new Macbooks way to come off as a **** again..

A unix based os and windows based is for networking and managing or something. Unix the more stable OS or so I hear, but like I said Im no computer wiz and I never said I was, but you continue to bring it up just to prove that you know more about it then me and continue to talk down on me.

Im not hear to argue about OS, I posted the reasons why I would buy a Macbook over a laptop and not based solely on the look. So keep posting and talk about your OS and make you feel better about yourself because you know so much about it and the fact that I know so little makes me the below average computer person.
Im not going to argue or post about this anymore and fill up this thread with it.

Last edited by bantx : 03-19-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:49 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Here is a much better comparison:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834220405

ASUS G Series G50VT-A2 NoteBook

Operating System Windows Vista Home Premium
CPU Type Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 2.53G
Screen 15.4" WSXGA+
Memory Size 4GB DDR2
Hard Disk 640GB
Optical Drive BD Combo
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS
Video Memory 512MB DDR3
Weight 6.17 lbs.
Thanks that wouldve been better to compare lol now with similar specs this one has the bigger HD but still has the slower CPU its a difference is about 300 dollars. Made it sound as if it was a huge price difference I could understand if its a grand.

Old 03-19-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks that wouldve been better to compare lol now with similar specs this one has the bigger HD but still has the slower CPU its a difference is about 300 dollars. Made it sound as if it was a huge price difference I could understand if its a grand.
Dude, 450 dollars is a huge price difference for a computer with similar specs. That is a full fourth more.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should all just dual boot with Ubantu.