Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
cunit2k9
Rookie

cunit2k9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Leonidas McKelvin
cunit2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Jenkins was a good pick by deangelo. Chevis Jackson as well. Impressive as a nickel corner last season. Stephen Nicholas is one to keep an eye on if he is a starting OLB (should be). He's been a great backup thus far.

My pick though, is Jonathan Babineaux. He was a damn good DT last year, and I think he's going to become a very good one. He just needs some more consistency. He was always around the QB, and that's going to translate into better sack numbers this year. If only we can get a competent LDE.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TE Martellus Bennett for the Cowboys. With TO gone, Witten will attract the extra coverage his way, leaving Bennett with more targets. He's oozing with athletic talent and is already a bad ass blocker.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Antoine Cason

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year I said Broderick Bunkley, Stewart Bradley, and Quentin Mikell...

This year I'll say Victor Abiamiri, who will win the starting LE spot. He may not put up incredible sack numbers, but watch and you will see he will be great. He will hold back the opponenets run game and will be able to make some plays in the backfield. He was showing his improvement as a pass rusher last season, so keep an eye out for him...

Also, I'll say Chris Gocong, our SLB who has been bashed by Eagles fans, for whatever reason, I don't know. He has already developed into an almost impenetrable force in the running game. This season he continues his progresseion and will develop into a more rounded LB.

I can't really say anyone on offense. (I'm assuming DeSean Jackson doesn't count) I'd say Max Jean-Gilles if he gets the chance to start, but its difficult for some people to accept a Guard being a breakout player.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
If you don't already know Orlando Scandrick, you will
Gotta agree with this one, I think he will be a very good CB for you guys...

Old 03-18-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Devin Thomas. If he doesn't breakout then he may be headed out the door.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

Zach Miller IMO easily a top 10 TE already but will be a top 5 after this season.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Brent Celek TE- He was a man on fire in the playoffs and he was the 2nd most productive receiver in the playoffs after Fitz. I think he will enter the next season and continue to play at a high level. (19 catches 151 yards and 3 TDs in the playoffs -3 games-).

Quinten Demps FS- The obvious pick. He is replacing Dawkins so he better have a breakout year or Philly will eat him alive.

Victor Abiamiri DE- has a shot at winning the starting LE spot and he caught some fire at the end of the year and he looks like a good all around LE who complements Trent Cole nicely.

Chris Clemons DE- The man was playing at a pro-bowl level during the last 4 games of the season and the playoffs and I hope that he can carry the momentum into next season. Plus he will know the system better. He was amazing in the Dallas game (ala The Beat Down at Linc)
Can't beleive I forgot about Celek, if the team gives him the opportunity to be the #1 TE, he will explode as well.

Demps is in a battle for a starting spot, if he wins it, I expect big things from him as well.

Obviously I agree on Abiamiri, I think the dude will be a great, great LE.

Its hard for me to say with Clemons, since he will not be a starter, but I think he will be a great contributor on our defense...

Old 03-18-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
I think Jermichael Finley will break out for the Packers. He started to show flashes at late last year and was a lot more involved in the offense. He could end up as our starting TE by the end of the season.

Someone is likely to break out because of the 3-4 switch as well, maybe AJ Hawk but I'm not so sure. I don't see an obvious candidate.
Wow I feel like a moron. Totally forgot about Finley. There's our breakout player next year for sure. He's going to be beastly.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Last year I said Broderick Bunkley, Stewart Bradley, and Quentin Mikell...

This year I'll say Victor Abiamiri, who will win the starting LE spot. He may not put up incredible sack numbers, but watch and you will see he will be great. He will hold back the opponenets run game and will be able to make some plays in the backfield. He was showing his improvement as a pass rusher last season, so keep an eye out for him...

Also, I'll say Chris Gocong, our SLB who has been bashed by Eagles fans, for whatever reason, I don't know. He has already developed into an almost impenetrable force in the running game. This season he continues his progresseion and will develop into a more rounded LB.

I can't really say anyone on offense. (I'm assuming DeSean Jackson doesn't count) I'd say Max Jean-Gilles if he gets the chance to start, but its difficult for some people to accept a Guard being a breakout player.
I want to agree with Abiamiri, but only because it's a best case scenario for the team..I really hope he can hold up and do it though.

Gocong I like this year too, I think he's going to be angling for a pretty large contract with a 3-4 team once he's done here, he'd look good maybe in Kansas City as a ILB/OLB in that defense.

You might as well go with Celek, I'm not sure if the general public knows his name after the NFC Championship but he's the obvious breakout candidate for us this year. Honorable mention to Joselio Hansen, who honestly could earn himself a starting job with this team for the 2010 season if we decide we want to deal Sheldon Brown by then.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
HawkEye30
Rookie

HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkEye30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lawrence jackson lol...... hopefully
possibly josh wilson if he gets to start

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex
HawkEye30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Rjspartan
Veteran

Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.Rjspartan could make a wolverine purr.

i think Richard Marshall now that Lucas is gone

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.
Rjspartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
GBahDunka
Rookie

GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.GBahDunka hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wow I feel like a moron. Totally forgot about Finley. There's our breakout player next year for sure. He's going to be beastly.
if he learns how to holdon to the ball.

He got a few looks he totally messed up this year.

"Even when winnings not probable, losings not optional"
GBahDunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calais Campbell, with Smith gone he will get more playing time, and he looked great when he played last year

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I know our thread starter said Josh but I disagree, I think it'll finally be Vernon:
I love VD's potential and if any coach is going to bring it out in him it's Singletary, but this guy is a perennial break out candidate who fails. I hope i'm wrong for SF's sake though.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBahDunka View Post
if he learns how to holdon to the ball.

He got a few looks he totally messed up this year.
Finley will be a beast it's only a matter of time, alot of people don't know what type of talent he is at TE, this past year was a learning experience but he could really blow up once it all starts to click...He came out as a RS-Soph, I wasn't expecting much from last year either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Gholston to come out his work out warrior name.. If he lives up to his potential.. Oh boy!

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finley has the size he's 6-5 and around 250, he's still only 21 but he's probably going to need another year before he's starting calibre.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sabby Piscitelli. Playmaker. Should get the chance to start with Phillips moving to LB. Could compliment to Tanard.

Aqib Talib. Didn't play much last year, but in the time he was in the game he got 4 interceptions and 9 pass deflections. He could be the #1 CB with PBuc gone and Ronde declining. I wouldn't be surprised with something like 8 interceptions and only one TD given up.

Other possibilities:
Luke McCown. Will get the starting job barring any more moves before the season. Has all the arm, athleticism, and intelligence to be successful. His faults are correctable, like holding onto the ball too long. Just needs to put it all together.

Michael Clayton. He'll likely be starting opposite of Antonio Bryant. He'll be out of Gruden's doghouse and hopefully will regain some of his rookie season success. He'll have less pressure on him with Bryant, K2, and the running game drawing most of the attention from the defense.

Quincy Black / Geno Hayes / Adam Hayward. This became less likely today with Phillips possibly moving to SLB and the signing of Crowell. If healthy, Crowell will hold down one of the starting spots with Ruud. If the Flip experience fails at LB, then it's an open competition. Quincy has the best chance, with Hayes likely not ready to start yet and Hayward more suited to be a back-up.

Dre Moore. Cut last year before the season, but stayed on the practice squad for the year. Has plenty of talent, but just needs to get motivated. He was re-signed at the end of the year so maybe he showed the coaching staff something. With the weak depth at DT, if he gets it together he could see significant time. Likely another year or two away still, if anything.

Elbert Mack. Undrafted rookie from last season. Played very well in the preseason, but didn't get much burn after that. Raheem seems to be very high on him, and he could be the reason we didn't push too hard to bring PBuc or any other FA CB in. Should be our Nickel back, pending the draft.

Outside shots: Clifton Smith (at RB), WR Mo Stovall/Brian Clark/Kelly Campbell/Cortez Hankton/Paris Warren/Dexter Jackson (one of them has to be legit, right?), Jeremy Zuttah, Jimmy Wilkerson, and Greg Peterson.

Not that I've named pretty much every young player on our team..

/homerism

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
TE Martellus Bennett for the Cowboys. With TO gone, Witten will attract the extra coverage his way, leaving Bennett with more targets. He's oozing with athletic talent and is already a bad ass blocker.
He's also bound to be lining up at some WR this year. We didnt see much last year but, with no T.O., a whole lot of things can happen with the versatile players we have. Felix and Martellus give us a lot to work with.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Aqib Talib is going to have a great season this year as our #1 CB.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
There were some reports early in the offseason that he will either be moved to DT or cut. They have died down a bit, but his job isnt the as secure as an 8th overall pick should be in his 3rd year.
yeah but worst case is he plays run downs at LE.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Michael Jenkins was a good pick by deangelo. Chevis Jackson as well. Impressive as a nickel corner last season. Stephen Nicholas is one to keep an eye on if he is a starting OLB (should be). He's been a great backup thus far.

My pick though, is Jonathan Babineaux. He was a damn good DT last year, and I think he's going to become a very good one. He just needs some more consistency. He was always around the QB, and that's going to translate into better sack numbers this year. If only we can get a competent LDE.

Babineaux already broke out IMO.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bears in my mind:

Devin Hester - As a wideout of course. It'll be his 3rd year the position which is the one most receivers break out. 3 years in the same system, consistency at QB for the first time in a long time, Forte in the run game to keep defenders on their toes.......I expect some big things out of Hester. The one thing that could hold him back is Orton's lack of accuracy on the deep ball.

Greg Olsen - Guys a beast and has looked great with everything he's been asked to do to date. If we can find another recevier to open up the middle of the field, Olsen could be beastly.