Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:07 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I would have said Bart Scott, but he is no longer a Raven...dude is Ed Hartwell 2.0 and benefitted ALOT from playing next to Ray...I have no doubt he is gunna flop in NY next year...guy just doesnt have the discipline nor athleticism to play the Ray Lewis role in that D...

However, on the Ravens, Im gunna say LeRon McClain...he is good in short yardage, and I like him as a change of pace and as a bruiser, but no way in hell should he be carrying the rock 20 times a game...big ball security issues and no long speed at all...the run at dallas doesnt count, because you could of run a dump truck through that hole
I don't really think he's going to be asked to play that role. I'm fairly sure the Jets will be using him in the same way as the Ravens, as a WILL inside backer. I'm fairly sure David Harris will be the Ray Lewis role SAM inside backer. Unless that wasn't what you meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:17 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well this player is good, but not as good as people make him out to be..

Brandon Jacobs
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:23 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elvis Dummervil...he was good for one year, and totally got dominated last year. Hopeful that switching to 3-4 OLB helps.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:38 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that Ernie Sims is garbage. I don't think Calvin Johnson is as amazingly spectacular as some others do, but since he's still really ******* good I can't say him either.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:39 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
I don't really think he's going to be asked to play that role. I'm fairly sure the Jets will be using him in the same way as the Ravens, as a WILL inside backer. I'm fairly sure David Harris will be the Ray Lewis role SAM inside backer. Unless that wasn't what you meant.
I wasnt referring to the specific position, more the leadership/dominant role that Ray plays in our defense...Scott isnt capable of demanding the same sort of attention that Ray garners wherever they line up on the field, and I think people will see Scott's play drop drastically when he is the focus of the defense, rather then playing second fiddle to Ray and basically being the leftover man on a defense that has Ray, Suggs, Pryce, Ngata and Reed demanding attention. If Scott becomes the focus of a defense, how ill he react? And he certainly isnt a leader...he has mega discipline issues, and needs to learn to shut his mouth, especially when dealing with the media.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:59 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JC17:

Old 03-18-2009, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think most people have a pretty decent read on Urlacher and Tommie Harris. Pretty good players that aren't elite (in one case not anymore, in the other not consistent enough)

I'll say Alex Brown, and this goes to some Bears fans as well. Being great in run defense is nice, but no starting defensive end should ever average 6 sacks a year, even with a rotation. There's a reason the staff wanted to replace him with Mark Anderson.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:04 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
JC17:

Jason Campbell would be better under the "he's just not that average" category.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now that Ernie Sims is garbage. I don't think Calvin Johnson is as amazingly spectacular as some others do, but since he's still really ******* good I can't say him either.
Well who needs you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:18 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well who needs you.
No one! The answer is no one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Asante Samuel. I love the fact that he's a ballhawk, but he's very, very average in coverage.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:24 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Asante Samuel. I love the fact that he's a ballhawk, but he's very, very average in coverage.
Or a tick above on a good game where the matchup favors him. He's not above getting burned. Still a really good player, but yeah I agree with you.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to disagree with APS I think Bart Scott will do very well on the Jets and I thought he did well on our team and I am one who does not think Scott was overrated. I also think McClain getting the ball 20times a game is a good thing
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:57 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
I don't know, none of them are really good except for Nnamdi and Shane
he speaks the truth.
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thomas Jones

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:42 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go with Ronnie Brown. He's good but he dances so much and his vision isn't very good.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:54 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasnt referring to the specific position, more the leadership/dominant role that Ray plays in our defense...Scott isnt capable of demanding the same sort of attention that Ray garners wherever they line up on the field, and I think people will see Scott's play drop drastically when he is the focus of the defense, rather then playing second fiddle to Ray and basically being the leftover man on a defense that has Ray, Suggs, Pryce, Ngata and Reed demanding attention. If Scott becomes the focus of a defense, how ill he react? And he certainly isnt a leader...he has mega discipline issues, and needs to learn to shut his mouth, especially when dealing with the media.
I didn't like the Scott signing when we first made it, but the more I think about it the more I think he completes our LB corps.

He's in his prime, he's versatile, and he's not being asked to be Ray Lewis he's being asked to be Bart Scott.

Scott + Harris is going to be big in NY. I think Scott's one of those players who can thrive in NYC too. He does seem to like the flashing lights...

If theres a player to call "not that good" on the Jets its Faneca. I hope Trevor Canfield is drafted so I know we have a beast replacement for him.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons.

Harvey Dahl got a lot of recognition last season, and he was our worst offensive lineman.

Keith Brooking was horrible.

Michael Boley was nowhere to be seen. Still a beast when in the right scheme, though.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Charles Grant.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
John Henderson declined big time last year. If he doesn't improve this year he's gonna be a problem.

Reggie Nelson did not play well at all last year. Big disappointment.

Rashean Mathis is a very good player, probably the best player on our defense right now, but he's not Top 5 in the league or a consistent All-Pro player. He gets burned too much for that honor.
What's been wrong with Nelson? I thought he could be as good as Landry when they came out but Landry's been beasting and Nelson just seems mediocre.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzTitan View Post
Keith Bulluck for sure. He probably peaked as a player right when the Titans sucked as a team, unfortunately. 2004-2005. Every year without fail he gets listed as a pro bowl snub, but he hasn't been at that level lately. A leader on D but he doesn't really have a particular strength on the field much anymore, and was never much against the run.
I've always wondered about that. In the Titans games I get to see, Bullock doesn't really seem to be that special on the field, but the last two years, a lot of Titans fans have sworn that Bullock is All-Pro caliber just like Haynesworth. Since I don't get to see too many Tennessee games, I stay relatively quiet.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:38 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ken Hamlin I guess if I had to pick from the cowboys. I feel he is the only guy I really overrate.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Raiders, I don't think there is that player who is over rated (maybe Ronald Curry by select Raider fans until this year).

However, for "he's not that bad" I would say Tommy Kelly. A lot of people place him on the level of Javon Walker as a bust because of his contract. But he was actually one of our best defensive players last year. He wasn't a playmaker, but he controlled the line and did a good job of making a few plays as the season went on. A year removed from knee surgery I expect some sort of improvement in that category as well.

I don't think he'll ever be Sapp/T.Harris/Haynesworth, but he should not be lumped with Javon Walker or Deangelo Hall.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say Bryant McKinnie. I would also say Darren Sharper when he was on the team. People underestimated just how bad he has become. I will also say Ryan Cook because I am sure people who play Madden and see his rating actually think he is decent.
Old 03-18-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're making it sound like he's going to a defense where he will be the only good player and will be forced to be a leader. Remember this defense did really well last year with Eric Barton playing that role. Scott doesn't have to come in and put up ridiculous numbers for us to succeed, he just has to continue his strong play. The Jets have a lot of playmakers... Jenkins, Ellis, Harris, Pace, Revis, Rhodes, and Leonhard. And after that it's not like there are scrubs. Coleman, Thomas, and Sheppard are solid starters. I think Scott will have a great year, and I haven't seen him make any dumb comments to the media. He seems like a fairly intelligent guy.