Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
everyone neg repping his light beer in a chardonnay glass, pinky in the air, weak drinking self.
If I had done this with what I wanted (Lone Star 24 pack) I'd probably not be good enough as 24 isnt a high enough count for some people. Also, when my roommate is the one who bought me the 30 pack, how am I to complain?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30 of stones light for free ftw
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaun Hill could drink 40 in a day because he's ZOMGZZZZZ greatest QB everzzzzz

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
30 of stones light for free ftw
I thought it would be easier to down but I guess when you are drunk it's easier. Right now I am just slightly buzzed and this is awful haha.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I thought it would be easier to down but I guess when you are drunk it's easier. Right now I am just slightly buzzed and this is awful haha.
Shotgun the next two...
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what have you eaten today? what are you doing right now? what are you wearing? come on updates lets go brent!
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
what have you eaten today? what are you doing right now? what are you wearing? come on updates lets go brent!
I ate some sodium free pasta for breakfast, a pb&j as a snack and the whole time I have been sitting here or taking my dog on a walk.

As far as my pace goes, I have to open #11 at 3pm.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take a shot or 2.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I unfortunately have to go to work now and cannot follow this anymore until I get home at 10. Hopefully I'll find you have completed your mission at that point and this will go down as one of the better SWDC achievements.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we need a live camera in your room for piczzz!!!
Old 03-18-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
we need a live camera in your room for piczzz!!!
Dont have a webcam. Also, if I am to make a booty call later in the process (which I want to) I dont want that on camera.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Your bf might not be happy if that was to happen Brent :D
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Your bf might not be happy if that was to happen Brent :D
oh youre so funny

Old 03-18-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

im bored :( sorry i had to
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've done this before with a keg with my 5 other roommates plus a chick (so that counts as 6.5 people)

It went alright, I didn't puke or anything, but it wasn't as fun as I expected and was more of a hassle by the time I was finished.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I've done this before with a keg with my 5 other roommates plus a chick (so that counts as 6.5 people)

It went alright, I didn't puke or anything, but it wasn't as fun as I expected and was more of a hassle by the time I was finished.
It feels like a hassle at this point. Also a keg is 124 beers, that isnt so bad.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

about to crack open #12

Old 03-18-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't you just up your pace. Having a bit of a buzz all day seems like a pain in the ass. Might as well get nice and drunk.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Why don't you just up your pace. Having a bit of a buzz all day seems like a pain in the ass. Might as well get nice and drunk.
Because I know that if I do that, I'll be like, "oh I got this" and then start downing beers non-stop and pass out before I hit the 20 mark.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
It feels like a hassle at this point. Also a keg is 124 beers, that isnt so bad.
i was told by this guy that owns a bar near me that if anyone says they finished a keg in under 24 minutes they are lying. he said he has tried it numerous times with taps at work, cold plate taps, etc.
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because I know that if I do that, I'll be like, "oh I got this" and then start downing beers non-stop and pass out before I hit the 20 mark.
Nahhh, just drink 4-5 in 30 minutes then take 45-60 minutes off. At least you will have a worthwhile buzz. This challenge seems like a pain in the ass how you're doing it.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We did the math, it was 19 beers per person, but two people didn't crack 15 and in addition another guy left at 18 beers.

I had 23 over a 12 hour span
Old 03-18-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agreed brent....stay to guide.

Webcam would be awesome right now....

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
It'd be me looking like **** the whole time

Old 03-18-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I agreed brent....stay to guide.

The guide just doesnt seem very enjoyable. Whats the point of the challenge if its more of an annoyance than a good time. Im sure you already knew you could drink 2 beers an hour over a day.