Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Brent ?? You Alive????
Alive and well... and on #14.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Alive and well... and on #14.
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 more to go sir!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 more to go sir!
I feel awful. I think if I eat, it should be better.

Old 03-18-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I feel awful. I think if I eat, it should be better.
just drink drink til you puke blood, its what i do
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
just drink drink til you puke blood, its what i do
I puke blood on a regular basis!

Old 03-18-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I puke blood on a regular basis!
piss blood
Old 03-18-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've puked blood once...but I'm also a member of the I drink myself till I puke group.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I've puked blood once...but I'm also a member of the I drink myself till I puke group.
thule be my bff :D

and im not being creepy
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I often pass out before puking if I keep it only to beer. Throw in liquor, and odds are I'll throw up.

Old 03-18-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thule be my bff :D

and im not being creepy
I always thought of you as my NSA friend...

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this happening right now? Brents a champ. Not for trying to drink the 30 but to drink it by himself.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can down a bottle of Jaeger in a night...

Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice work brent........oh btw.......a bit OT but I am going to see my friend who took pics of the white castle challenge so expect a revival of that thread sometime soon
Old 03-18-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I often pass out before puking if I keep it only to beer. Throw in liquor, and odds are I'll throw up.
I never used to pass out when I drank...all of a sudden I hit 21 years old...and if you get me anything softer than a diamond I'll be drooling all over myself in lala land.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I can down a bottle of Jaeger in a night...
but when you wake up you realize your in a car...which happens to be the same model and color but actually isn't your car and your parked infront of an industrial building wonder wtf happened last night...all you can say is jager :P

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm thinking I am going to down this next beer and then get Freebirds: http://www.freebirds.com/slow/locations.htm before I continue.
Even the mexican places deliver!? Geez, we need more delivered food.

Get some chicken nachos w/ extra guac !
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

you on 18 yet??
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 04:59 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you only have 4 hrs left start chugging them
Old 03-18-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
but when you wake up you realize your in a car...which happens to be the same model and color but actually isn't your car and your parked infront of an industrial building wonder wtf happened last night...all you can say is jager :P
Haha, I've never had that weird of a night. I have played pound with Jaeger before and that didnt turn out well. I threw up out of my nose onto the kitchen table of some girls house. Ultra embarrassing.

Pound is a game sort of like Kings. You guess the card color before you flip it and if you guess wrong, you drink for that amount of seconds. You draw a king when you guess the wrong color, you chug the beer in the middle. You draw a card and you guessed right, you can assign those seconds of drinking to someone else that is playing.

Old 03-18-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I played connections with Karkov once...needless to say I puked in my bed.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I open #16 shortly, BOE.

I havent posted in a couple minutes because I went and got Freebird's. 3 Taco Meal ftw!

Old 03-18-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
I played connections with Karkov once...needless to say I puked in my bed.
you ever puke while a lady friend was in bed with you? I HAVE!

HURRY UP BRENT!
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I don't think your going to make it.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
you ever puke while a lady friend was in bed with you? I HAVE!

HURRY UP BRENT!
HAHA funny story was the was the only time I ever puked in my bed with a chick....and get this...she cleaned it while I was sleeping....thats like a 2 for 1

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-18-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I don't think your going to make it.
I'm going till midnight. I got this, if I keep to pace.