Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-06-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.
Default Is Colombo a FA or a Jet?

Someone said him signing with the Jets is a false report. So which one?
Old 03-06-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
dc4life
Rookie

dc4life needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
Someone said him signing with the Jets is a false report. So which one?
He's not a Jet. My guess is hes testing the market still and will come back to Dallas, and they'll re-sign him for market value.
dc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Same here.
Old 03-06-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colombo is largest city and commercial capitol of Sri Lanka

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

False reports are ***
Old 03-06-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He isn't? I heard that a couple days ago.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Nope, it is a false report.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
nyjets5125
Rookie

nyjets5125 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

no hes not a jet, i wish he was, and apparently the jets do to, hes still on the marker, according to the Newark Star-Ledger
Quote:
Unrestricted free agent Marc Columbo (Cowboys) is on their wish list, but they'll likely wait to see what develops down the road."
Old 03-08-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'd be a good pickup for the Jets, and with an OL pickup in the 2nd or 3rd, they could really have a nice solid core in place. They are probably waiting for the price to drop somewhat. That said, I think Baltimore would be wise to pursue Columbo as an option, and Columbo's market could increase now that some of the chips are starting to fall into place. Heck, I don't think it would be a bad idea for the Giants to take a peak at Columbo as an option, Atlanta would be wise to perhaps take a peak at the situation, even Arizona is a team that I think would be wise to take a peak. Houston would be smart to take a look, Chiefs should probably take a look as well, Chargers would be smart to take a peak (as Olivea can move inside), and heck, maybe even the Steelers as well (Colon could work at guard, with Simmons to center, and Columbo taking Starks spot - not as if Starks was performing that great). I think the DOlphins would be smart to take a peak at the situation as well.

Not saying all those teams will look, but I do think that, now as the chips fall, a lot of teams may take a peak at the situation, and Columbo may find himself with some additional opportunities. Solid talent who has bounced back from the injuries.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
He'd be a good pickup for the Jets, and with an OL pickup in the 2nd or 3rd, they could really have a nice solid core in place. They are probably waiting for the price to drop somewhat. That said, I think Baltimore would be wise to pursue Columbo as an option, and Columbo's market could increase now that some of the chips are starting to fall into place. Heck, I don't think it would be a bad idea for the Giants to take a peak at Columbo as an option, Atlanta would be wise to perhaps take a peak at the situation, even Arizona is a team that I think would be wise to take a peak. Houston would be smart to take a look, Chiefs should probably take a look as well, Chargers would be smart to take a peak (as Olivea can move inside), and heck, maybe even the Steelers as well (Colon could work at guard, with Simmons to center, and Columbo taking Starks spot - not as if Starks was performing that great). I think the DOlphins would be smart to take a peak at the situation as well.

Not saying all those teams will look, but I do think that, now as the chips fall, a lot of teams may take a peak at the situation, and Columbo may find himself with some additional opportunities. Solid talent who has bounced back from the injuries.
He performed well for us. Proved that he can pass protect against some of the best. He did have some help from our TEs, but overall did a fine job. Solid, yet unspectacular. Improvement in his run blocking would make him a complete tackle.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote