Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-22-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
ravensfan3jt
Rookie

ravensfan3jt smells like sex panther.
Default Your Ravens Mock

Everyone post what you would want the Ravens first four picks to look like NO TRADES

1. Hakeem Nicks WR - I know some people want DHB here but i think Nicks is better because he will step in and help immediately.

2. Fili Moala DE/DT - Fili is Ngatas cousin and both of them on the d-line would be great. Gregg and Price are getting up there in age and Moala could step in in a couple years. Next draft we should get an elite pass rusher to complete this line.

3. Domonique Johnson CB - A good corner who can provide depth for a couple years and ultimately turn into a started if he turns out right.

4. Xavier Fulton OT - Is an above average run and pass blocker along with above average strength, has average awareness. Great agility. This OT is very deep and Xavier Fulton would be great.
Old 03-22-2009, 09:53 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarius Byrd, CB, Oregon. He might be a reach in some eyes, but as Scott said in his blog a few days ago, he's being viewed by a lot of draft expects as the 3rd best corner available. He's a well built, physical corner who supports the run well. He's instinctual and has a knack for making big plays (36 PBU, 17 INTs). The All Pac-10 player adds value as a return man. With the recent failures of developing wide receivers and a likely run on receivers before our pick, Ozzie and co. choose a safer pick and solidify the nickel package. His stock could really soar with a good pro-day.

2. Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio St. Rather than choosing one of the more high profile, riskier receivers in round 1 (DHB, Nicks, Britt, Harvin), the staff settles for a pro-ready player in Robiskie. With Troy Smith running the offense, Robiskie showed the ability the get deep in 07, and was an excellent red-zone threat. He's got great size and solid speed (4.47 Pro Day-4.51 Combine) and could become an instant go-to target for Flacco.

3. Lawrence Sidbury Jr., DE, Richmond. A perfect project for Rex Ryan...oh wait. Regardless, he oozes potential and knows how to get after the QB. The 6'2.5" 265 lber with 4.65 speed had 11.5 sacks last year. He's not the greatest need, but if Suggs can't be resigned or Barnes leaves after a good season in a year or two, we'll need some depth, and he could be special.

4. Lydon Murtha, OT, Nebraska. I was almost tempted to put him in the 3rd round. He's a big guy (6'7", 315) but has got some wheels (4.89 combine, unofficial NU lineman record 4.82 and a 1.53 10yrdash -- 4.34 20yd shuttle). He's a smart guy, and has started at RT and LT. Big Willie will be gone soon, and Adam Terry might not be resigned if he wants to much. He has the potential to start at RT down the line.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.DHB
2.Phil Loadholt
3.CB or Dline

I think 3rd is 2 early for Domonique Johnson
Old 03-22-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Realisticly...

1. Hakeem Nicks - WR - North Carolina

He had a below average pro day combined with a hamstring injury. I think his stock was a little too inflated as it was, but I think he'll be there at 26 and DHB won't be.

2. Gerald Cadogan - OT - Penn. State

I love this guy. He can play RT or LT, and has a good combination of size/strength/athleticism. He would be my ideal RT because he can help with the 3-4 OLB's that we frequently face, whereas a guy like Big Willie or Loadholt just doesn't have the footspeed to seal the edge against them.

3. Keenan Lewis - CB - Oregon State

He would be the perfect compliment to our smaller corners. He also makes big plays would fit nicely in our defense, maybe even solidifying our secondary.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:05 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Darrius Heyward-Bey WR, Maryland = With his speed and Flacco's deep ball, it could be the combo we need to finally take down the black and YELLOW (its not gold), especially when it matters most in the playoffs!

Alternate Pick Possibilities - Hakeem Nicks WR (UNC), Kenny Britt WR (Rutgers), or Eben Britton RT (Arizona)

2. Phil Loadholt RT, Oklahoma = Our 2nd might be a bit of stretch for him to last too, but if he does then I think its a perfect fit for us and him.

Alternate Pick Possibilities - Jairus Byrd my personal favorite CB in this draft (oregon), Brian Robiskie WR (Ohio State) if we dont get a WR in rd 1, or Derry Beckwith ILB (LSU).

3. Dannell Ellerbe ILB Georgia = I think he is a Raven. Tough as nails, and plays with alot of heart and passion for the game. Give him 2 years learning from Ray and the sky is the limit for what he could be. Had some injuries his senior year, and thats why he's not picked until rd 3.

Alternate Pick Possibilities - Kyle Moore DE (USC), Coye Francies CB (San Jose St), or Jonathan Luigs C (Arkansas).

4. Kevin Barnes CB, Maryland = Another great fit for both parties involved. Barnes could be a potential mid round beastly steal for whoever gets him and I hope its us. I know we've got decent depth at CB now, but I have zero faith in Walker at CB, and little faith in Chris Carr at CB (good returner never shown to be a capable corner). Barnes is a potential #2 CB who could be amazing as a nickel or dime his rookie season.

Alternate Pick Possibilities - Depending upon how Harbaugh feels about Willis he may wanna get someone like Arian Foster RB (Tennessee), perhaps James Davis RB (Clemson) both could do well in a tandem backfield with Ray Rice and with Le'Ron back at FB, or maybe take a flyer even if you go WR in rd 1 on a guy like Ramses Barden WR (Cal Poly) Barden could end up being very unique if he puts it all together.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Last edited by EdReedUnstoppable : 03-23-2009 at 08:18 AM.
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
4. Kevin Barnes CB, Maryland = Another great fit for both parties involved. Barnes could be a potential mid round beastly steal for whoever gets him and I hope its us. I know we've got decent depth at CB now, but I have zero faith in Walker at CB, and little faith in Chris Carr at CB (good returner never shown to be a capable corner). Barnes is a potential #2 CB who could be amazing as a nickel or dime his rookie season.
There was a link on here a while ago showing wonderlic scores - Kevin Barnes got a 41. I love that pick.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that would be great for a QB wow that is impressive. Obviously it doesnt mean he will be a star but it shows he is a smart guy.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mines more of a big board for each pick than an actual mock but I have:

1st: WR: DHB/Nicks/Britt or TE: Brandon Pettigrew

I am beginning to think DHB will be long gone, in which case I'd want Hakeem Nicks, followed by Britt. If for some reason Brandon Pettigrew was at our pick I'd love to take him, he basically has everything you'd want out of a TE.

2nd: CB: Sean Smith/Jairus Byrd TE: Shawn Nelson/Jared Cook/Cornelius Ingram OL: Alex Mack/Max Unger/Duke Robinson/Jamon Meredith

With the second rounder, if Sean Smith is there I think he is a perfect fit for our defense, would fit right in at NB and give us that physical presence at CB that we are lacking with Foxworth and Washington. Another position I'd like to target if Smith is not there is, TE we need a TE who can be a play maker, and can also become that big target in the endzone that we were lacking last year, Nelson, or Cook would be my preference but Ingram would do. I also wouldn't mind adding depth to the OL, I like Alex Mack and he could be a great future replacement for Birk but I doubt he falls that far. Next best thing would be Unger who could be a swiss army knife on the line plugging in at C/OG/RT, it's always great to have a player with his versatility for when injuries occur. Duke Robinson most likely will not fall to our 2nd round pick but he has huge potential IMO and would love to take him based on that alone.

For the mid to later rounds some guys I really like include, Ramses Barden, Jaoquin Iglesias, Jarron Gilbert, Lawrence Sidbury, Frantz Joseph, and Kyle Moore.

Last edited by ccB : 03-23-2009 at 04:10 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think Jarron is a sleeper for our first or 2nd round pick. Highly doubt he will last past the first day. He'd be the perfect replacement for Trevor Pryce. I guess my dream Ravens draft, key on dream would be,

1st: Eben Britton
2nd: Jarron Gilbert
3rd: Shawn Nelson
4th: Ramses Barden
5th: Deangelo Smith
6th: Antonio Appleby
7th: Marko Mitchell

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That would be a pretty good mock RIP. I really think Britton would be in consideration if he was at out pick, but MIN would be awfully tempted to take him...
Old 03-23-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are doing a Mock in the Mock Draft section and heres the Ravens draft thus far.

1. Kenny Britt
2. Shawn Nelson
3. Kevin Barnes
4. Zach Follet
5. Josh Mauga(voted)
6. Johnny Knox

obviously not my dream draft and some of the picks were made in a hurry but I'm kinda satisfied.

My dream draft-

Round 1. Darrius Heyward-Bey - I think if he falls past the Jets, we have a shot at him. He compliments Flaccos arm perfectly and they'd be a great duo for years to come.

Round 2. Jarius Byrd - I love this guy, Hes a great football player. Harbaugh loves these kinda guys. He's an outstanding returnman and think of the luxury of having 2 dangerous punt returners. He also gives us the much needed talent and depth at corner we so desperatly need.

Blah, I'm too lazy to do anymore, but I will say this, its gonna be hard to predict the Ravens draft, since we will always go for the BPA on our board, so we can only tell come draft day.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Oh boy... 2 LB's drafted w/o getting a RT get's my blood-a-boiling.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

1st. Darius Heyward Bey or Kenny Britt or Rey Mauluaga.

2nd. Jasper Brinkley or William Beatty or Tyson Jackson.

3rd. Ricky Jean-Francois

rest later

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I actually think Jarron is a sleeper for our first or 2nd round pick. Highly doubt he will last past the first day. He'd be the perfect replacement for Trevor Pryce. I guess my dream Ravens draft, key on dream would be,

I'd be happy with this draft, not insanely high on Britton but I wouldn't hate the pick and I absolutely love players 2, 3, and 4.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:55 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For future dream drafts however.......we don't have a 7th its Tampa Bay's for Marques Douglas before last season.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-24-2009, 04:39 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last time we did a mock, I ran the Ravens, and it ended up like this:

1. Vontae Davis
2. Percy Harvin
3. Travis Beckum

Obviously since then, things have changed. Its highly unlikely Harvin will be available in round 2, and after the signing of Foxworth, I'm not convinced we will go CB in Round 1, even though I feel we still should. The signing of LJ Smith eliminates the Beckum selection, although I feel he would be an excellent addition and give Flacco a dynamic recieving threat. As of now, my ideal ravens mock looks like this:

1. Vontae Davis/Alphonso Smith
2. Derrick Williams (Im a fan, the kid is gunna blow up in the pros, I love him as a slot/#2)

Im still doing further research on round 3 and down, but I think for our top 2 picks, we should go like that. Cant say id be upset if we went with DHB/Harvin in Round 1, but I dont like Britt or Nicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:08 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Williams may very well be a good slot/#2 guy in the pro's, but we need a big #1. I just can't grasp what there is to like about him.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Williams may very well be a good slot/#2 guy in the pro's, but we need a big #1. I just can't grasp what there is to like about him.
Well right now, he would play in the slot...Mason has said he wants to continue playing, and he is doing so at a fairly high level, and I believe that once Mason retires, Clayton, who is basically his Carbon Copy, can do everything that Mason is doing, and Williams could slide out and be the #2. That would be my immediate thought, but as i said, im not really overly concerned as to which WR we end up with...there is quality there in this draft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post

Yeah I was kind of hoping he'd fall to the 3rd but if he makes it to the 3rd he will probably go earlier than our pick with the number of new 3-4 teams popping up, I wouldn't mind taking him with our second, but he might not even be available for that pick, the dude is a beast.

Last edited by ccB : 03-24-2009 at 12:21 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Well right now, he would play in the slot...Mason has said he wants to continue playing, and he is doing so at a fairly high level, and I believe that once Mason retires, Clayton, who is basically his Carbon Copy, can do everything that Mason is doing, and Williams could slide out and be the #2. That would be my immediate thought, but as i said, im not really overly concerned as to which WR we end up with...there is quality there in this draft.
Except Clayton isn't good enough to replace Mason...
Old 03-24-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Does anyone know exactly what picks we have? I know we got a cluster of mid round picks in the trade w/ JAX, then we lost some picks trading up for Flacco. Then we lost some trading for Douglas.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Does anyone know exactly what picks we have? I know we got a cluster of mid round picks in the trade w/ JAX, then we lost some picks trading up for Flacco. Then we lost some trading for Douglas.
1st Rd #26 (overall)
2nd Rd #57 (overall)
3rd Rd #88 (overall)
4th Rd #119 (overall)
5th Rd #154 (overall)
6th Rd #185 (overall)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 03-24-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Thanks now I am gonna give a full mock a try.

This is a realistic mock and not a dream mock.

1st-Kenny Britt WR(A big WR who will do great w/ our curl and slant routes, is a big target for Flacco so he isnt throwing Jump balls to 5'11 190 Mason/Clayton)
Other options:Vontae Davis,Tyson Jackson,Eben Britton,Alex Mack
2nd-Jarius Byrd CB(A playmaker that will support the run can play FS/CB could be Reed replacement down the line.)
Other options:Ramses Barden,Phil Loadholt,Jarron Gilbert
3rd-Jonathan Luigs C(a smart hard working player to learn behind Birk)
other options: Kevin Barnes CB.
4th-Anthony Hill TE (he fits the role perfectly that Heap did this year)
5th-Scott McKillop(A ILB who is smart a leader and is intense)
6th-Jose Martinez K(A strong legged kicker who can create a position battle between him and that european guy who we had do kick offs.)

Last edited by Ravens1991 : 03-24-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Ravens1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Nice, I really like Britt.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Thanks now I am gonna give a full mock a try.

This is a realistic mock and not a dream mock.

1st-Kenny Britt WR(A big WR who will do great w/ our curl and slant routes, is a big target for Flacco so he isnt throwing Jump balls to 5'11 190 Mason/Clayton)
Other options:Vontae Davis,Tyson Jackson,Eben Britton,Alex Mack
2nd-Jarius Byrd CB(A playmaker that will support the run can play FS/CB could be Reed replacement down the line.)
Other options:Ramses Barden,Phil Loadholt,Jarron Gilbert
3rd-Jonathan Luigs C(a smart hard working player to learn behind Birk)
other options: Kevin Barnes CB.
4th-Anthony Hill TE (he fits the role perfectly that Heap did this year)
5th-Scott McKillop(A ILB who is smart a leader and is intense)
6th-Jose Martinez K(A strong legged kicker who can create a position battle between him and that european guy who we had do kick offs.)
I love the first three picks. I'm not so sure we need Hill after signing Smith and Quinn coming back, but I guess both could be gone after this year so I'd be alright with that. McKillop is in the same position. We just have a lot of young guys right now who we need to develop, so I don't know if he would ever even get reps in practice. I agree on going with a kicker too.