Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

achilles109 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

because making uninformed decisions about where to go to college could end up making me a bitter person who has nothing better to do than argue with people on a message board every night of hislife
achilles109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

D-unit>>>>>JBond
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
D-unit<<<<<JBond

Let me fix that for ya
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles109 View Post
because making uninformed decisions about where to go to college could end up making me a bitter person who has nothing better to do than argue with people on a message board every night of hislife
Yeah that is why you are making your decision without visiting the school and you are looking for answers from a forum with 1 person from Hawaii.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

that must be it
Old 03-06-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
snuff

Just go to Hawaii and close this thread... I am sure people in Hawaii just love pasty white kids from Ohio that have spent their life on the farm.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

your cultural knowledge impresses me...
Old 03-06-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

what is your complection?
Old 03-06-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow people argue over the most pointless thing lol i mean hes asking which college is better not for a pointless arguement (snuff)

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

i am in the 70% of Americans that are white, it was a good guess, like i said im impressed... Im even more impressed that he knew Akron was a farm

Old 03-06-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
wow people argue over the most pointless thing lol i mean hes asking which college is better not for a pointless arguement (snuff)
Asking which college is better to a group of people that have never been to the college is pointless..

If he cared about college so much he would of figured out deadlines and visited the college himself, but it seems he was to busy.

And this whole forum is pointless arguing... Who will go #1 who will go #12002202... What do you expect from a forum...

Also since your new here let me introduce my self. I am snuff. I argue with everything stupid and most people hate me.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

do you enjoy masturbating in warm of cold weather?
Old 03-06-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Asking which college is better to a group of people that have never been to the college is pointless..

If he cared about college so much he would of figured out deadlines and visited the college himself, but it seems he was to busy.

And this whole forum is pointless arguing... Who will go #1 who will go #12002202... What do you expect from a forum...

Also since your new here let me introduce my self. I am snuff. I argue with everything stupid and most people hate me.
Kinda noticed that in most of the threads...

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
snuff

Sorry... I mixed up farming with working in a rubber factory.
achilles109
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
I didnt, i asked if there was anyone here who had been to hawaii, look it up its on page 1

Quote:
I had my bags packed and was ready to go to hawaii untill 2 days ago when i learned ohio state had given me a scholarship without letting me know I was being considered (hawaii was nice enough to call from to onset)

Quote:
youre right, but you argue about that too, sad youre just addicted.

Quote:
snuff has no life, after losing a limb in the lawnmower accident, he is confined to his house and now he lives through his internet arguments, dont try to take that away from him, they are all he has.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you'd be the first. "sorting through the banter" implies a lack of interest in reading anything posted, which would've been odd, given the question and that basically nothing discussed at that point was in any way off-topic.
Quote:
since all of us are football fans i am suprised no one has said Ohio simply based on there football tradition.
I didnt feel this was really relevant, please go back and read my original post, dont just ******* assume what im saying.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

"If there are any students of the University of Hawaii at Manoa that read this board could you please let me know so i can get some information about it. thanks."
last line on page 1, been there the whole time
Old 03-06-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

you should visit hawaii. you being from ohio and going to school in hawaii would be a major culture shock.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:36 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles109 View Post
Im still very much undecided, I would rather speak to D-unit then sort through the banter on this message board.
If you value D-Unit's opinion above anyone's you're likely better off at clown college. Not to mention you're from Akron (where I actually currently reside for the next few months). Just go somewhere dude, it doesn't matter where.

Then again, my opinion doesn't matter, so I guess I'll just go **** myself or whatever.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So is this the official college thread or what?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i had a bad experience with hawiians... ican't think of how to spell it right now. Anyway there i was going to school at Utah State one of my roomates was from Hawaii, he played LB/S pretty big dude.. one day i called him a ***** and he choke slammed me into a wall. So based on that i would say, go to hawaii.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Thats true as long you want to study much more. A person that has an A at Hawaii will get more jobs than someone that got a C at tOSU. I would base it on which place you will enjoy rather than which school is more difficult. If you enjoy the place then you will be more likely to get good grades than some place you hate.
Actually I am just discovering that now and regretting my choice of University, I chose to go to a University with a great reputation but a difficult course, am subsequently going to end up with a lower class of degree than I would at 95% of other institutions, and it's meaning my career prospects suck.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
TheFranchise

I would go to Hawaii and if I don't like I just transfer. But at least you gave it a shot and you saw how life is without your parents watching your every move.
Old 03-07-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this an official college thread or what?
Old 03-07-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
If you value D-Unit's opinion above anyone's you're likely better off at clown college. Not to mention you're from Akron (where I actually currently reside for the next few months). Just go somewhere dude, it doesn't matter where.

Then again, my opinion doesn't matter, so I guess I'll just go **** myself or whatever.
youre wrong if you think im basing this on opinions, I didnt know d unit was the only one who had been to hawaii, I just wanted to know things about the campus that werent listed on their website. Im not interested in opinions, I dont know how many times I have to say that untill people can understand.

I did not ask for people to tell me where to go, I asked who has been to hawaii...
anyway you are an educator from akron, and one of the few people here who doesnt talk out of their ass, so dont think Im not considering what you said earlier.

I dont know if I am allowed to transfer, the scholarship is like signing a commitment to the army, I am looking into it though.