Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 04-01-2009, 06:54 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ I was thinking the same thing on the OLB/ILB & DE/OLB guys. As long as it is defined before the draft shouldn't be an issue. Either lump OLB/ILB/DE into one category and do the same for O-line or use the player's position on the college roster.

EDIT: duh . . . we could just use Scott's player rankings lists for each player's "true" position. lol

My other thought: make the correct player worth more - 10 points? - so the bigger value is attached to getting the player right. The other points would then serve well as potential tie breakers.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 04-01-2009 at 07:01 AM.
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:56 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea 10 points would work..... and plus i think we basically know which positions guys would play

examples: de/olb would be one..... maybin,english,barwin, sintim are guys we know would be de/olb

guys for ILB... we know that maualuga and brinkley would be inside.....

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
sdotcarter33
Rookie

sdotcarter33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

how many points for calling a trade?
Old 04-15-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Made a sig image w/the 50th Anniversary logo. So the winner has options.

My list is ready to go - unless something drastic changes the value of one of the picks I chose.

I should really do more work at work. :D

The original:

or the 50th Anniversary edition:

Old 04-15-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Thats awesome.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, love that 50th Anny version

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice job thats nasty.... about this time next week we will be putting in our mocks.....

Old 04-19-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

alright guys im going to post a new forum within the next couple of days for our challenge with all of the official rules and such. cant wait, should be fun, and whomever can attain that sig is lucky! im thinking about just limiting the contest to the people i know who have interest in playing..... i just dont want random non-pats fans coming in here and posting their mocks

Old 04-19-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proshoota25 View Post
alright guys im going to post a new forum within the next couple of days for our challenge with all of the official rules and such. cant wait, should be fun, and whomever can attain that sig is lucky! im thinking about just limiting the contest to the people i know who have interest in playing..... i just dont want random non-pats fans coming in here and posting their mocks
Yea thats a good idea I would maybe think it should be people who have declared an interest in it and also post in the team forum

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Yea thats a good idea I would maybe think it should be people who have declared an interest in it and also post in the team forum
yea man everyone who has posted in this forum.... and basically every pats fan i know. no one will get jippedl

Old 04-19-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
cdf_2108
Rookie

cdf_2108 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd be down to play, should we post them next friday?
cdf_2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

im prolly gunna make them due by 1PM eastern time on draft day

Old 04-20-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
TNPatsFan
Veteran

TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TNPatsFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three rounds, right? This is gonna be interesting.

I do have a feeling if the Pats make their pick at 23 I'm going to be saying "I never saw that coming" after the pick is announced.

1 - Anyone but Shea McClellin, Derek Wolfe, Peter Konz, Kendall Reyes, Harrison Smith, Whitney Mercilus or a RB

2 Anyone but McClellin, Wolfe, Doug Martin or an OT

3 Anyone but Wolfe

TNPatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNPatsFan View Post
Three rounds, right? This is gonna be interesting.

I do have a feeling if the Pats make their pick at 23 I'm going to be saying "I never saw that coming" after the pick is announced.
That's usually how it goes, lol.

For your sig, Kyle Brady is a former PSU player.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:09 AM    (permalink
bhyg
Rookie

bhyg is a cocksman.bhyg is a cocksman.bhyg is a cocksman.

Quote:
yea man everyone who has posted in this forum.... and basically every pats fan i know. no one will get jippedl
I haven't posted in a few weeks. I just got back from Africa a week and a half ago.

Have we finally made up our minds about all the rules and at what time our PATS mock is due?

3 rounds
1 pm EST Saturday

How do I prove that I'm a PATS fan and qualify? Do you want a scan of my season ticket receipts dating back to 1971...even though my brothers get to use them while I'm in Africa?
bhyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:41 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhyg View Post
I haven't posted in a few weeks. I just got back from Africa a week and a half ago.

Have we finally made up our minds about all the rules and at what time our PATS mock is due?

3 rounds
1 pm EST Saturday

How do I prove that I'm a PATS fan and qualify? Do you want a scan of my season ticket receipts dating back to 1971...even though my brothers get to use them while I'm in Africa?
I think you're ok.

But it would be pretty cool to see a few decades worth of Pats tickets, so scan away. lol

Old 04-21-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I think you're ok.

But it would be pretty cool to see a few decades worth of Pats tickets, so scan away. lol
lol u got nothing to worry about bro

Old 04-22-2009, 11:23 AM    (permalink
sdotcarter33
Rookie

sdotcarter33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

what happens if say they trade 34 for a next years first?

how are trades going to be addressed?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdotcarter33 View Post
what happens if say they trade 34 for a next years first?

how are trades going to be addressed?
Thats a good question, should we just discount the pick? By the way I love the sig!

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

i already said that we would disreguard trades. there will be a better explanation of it when the new thread comes out

Old 04-24-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
i already said that we would disreguard trades. there will be a better explanation of it when the new thread comes out
which will be . . . when?

like the anticipation of the draft isn't bad enough . . .

:D

Old 04-25-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Let me be the first then;

1. Michael Oher
2a. Louis Delmas
2b. Clint Sintim
2c. DJ Moore
3a. Tyrone McKenzie
3b. Andy Levitre

Obviously based on the strong talk that we're trying to move into the top 10. As of now ill say Oher is the pick. Sintim could be gotten at 34 or 47 and CB will probably be addressed also.

I'd love if that happened. Just had to point that out

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote