Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-28-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
...I love watching Tim Tebow.
I second this.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I forgot about Fitz. Vince Young was pretty amazing to watch in college too.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I can't believe I forgot such an obvious one, the most dominant offensive lineman I have ever seen: Orlando Pace. What a ******* beast, would have loved to have seen him win the Heisman.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Byron Leftwich, Seneca Wallace, Tamba Hali, Eric Crouch, Sean Taylor

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:01 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

non Texas players

Charles Woodson
Peter Warrick
Champ Bailey
Michael Bishop
Rocket Ismail
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Lavar Arrington
Charlie Ward
Orlando Pace
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogartynyy2789 View Post
Byron Leftwich, Seneca Wallace, Tamba Hali, Eric Crouch, Sean Taylor
Byron showed some heart playing on his leg like that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
non Texas players

Charles Woodson
Peter Warrick
Champ Bailey
Michael Bishop
Rocket Ismail
Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Lavar Arrington
Charlie Ward
Orlando Pace
dang it how did i forget those 2 lol

others i want to add:

Ronald Curry
Charles Rogers
Lito Sheppard
Anquan Boldin
Snoop Minnis
Jamie Winborn
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
srv fan
Veteran

srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.

Non Michigan

Lavar Arrington is still the best college linebacker I've ever seen. Huge, fast, and had a complete "**** it" attitude. I remember this one play he made in '97 that got replayed endlessly, where he timed the snap, took a running start, and Superman-dived his way over the o-line just as the ball was getting snapped and blew up the play. He was Rey Maulagua, but wayyyy faster, more instinctive, and possibly with an even nastier attitude.

Matt Roth from Iowa was a sick college DE. Don't think he's done much in the pros, but he was really strong and had a great bullrush. He always looked like he was wrestling more than he was playing football.

Antwaan Randle El was fun as hell to watch at Indiana as a scrambling quarterback. Big (inaccurate) arm, insanely fast/quick, great moves, and was on such bad teams that he was basically given free reign to just do whatever he wanted in the offense. It was like watching someone really good play pickup football, and I mean that in the best possible way.

Ron Dayne+Aaron Gibson combo that Wisconsin had in the late 90's. The sheer novelty of a 400 pound guard blocking for a 300 pound running back was hilarious but effective. I remember Dayne getting like 50 carries a game.

- Vince Lombardi
srv fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I wanna add Jeff Samardzija, his last two seasons at ND were off the hook. And as much as I hate USC, Mike Williams and Dwayne Jarret were awesome there. Watching Elvis Dumervil at Louisville was pretty crazy as well.

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kellen Winslow
Devin Hester
Darren Sproles
Seneca Wallace
Terrell Suggs
Eric Crouch
Brad Banks

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee
Peyton Manning
Al Wilson
Tee Martin
Justin Harrell
Jason Allen
Travis Stephens
Jason Witten
Arron Sears

I'm definitely forgetting a lot but that's a good sample right there.

OTHER SCHOOLS
Adrian Peterson
Reggie Bush
Matt Leinart
Vince Young
Mike Williams
Dewayne Jarrett
Willis McGahee
Calvin Johnson

Currently I really love watching Eric Berry obviously, but I also really like watching Sam Bradford play.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great call guys on Lavar Arrington, I can't believe I forgot about him; the reason I started this thread was because I like having this conversation with my friends, and Arrington is always one of the names I bring up first.

What a beast he was; the Lawrence Taylor of college football.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lee Suggs
Kevin Jones
DeAngelo Hall
Sean Taylor
Andre Johnson
Maurice Sikes

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Mississippi State Player: Eric Moulds.

I started watching football in 1995 when i was 7 years old and though I only saw him play one year for the dawgs he was awesome and he was my favorite player growing up.

Non-Mississippi State player:

Charles Rogers: Though he was a huge flop, the guy was sick in College i remember him owning Notre Dame and was just in awe.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:50 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooo many guys. Some that come to mind, off the top of my head right now...

Charles Woodson
Danny Wuerffel
Peter Warrick
Mike Vick
Vince Young
Steven Jackson
Chris Brown
Drew Brees
Kurt Kittner
Philip Rivers
Byron Leftwich <3
Ron Dayne
Ricky
Willis
Reggie Bush
AD <3
D-Mac
Felix Jones
Mike Jenkins
Trae Williams
Steve Slaton
Marshawn Lynch

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Mississippi State Player: Eric Moulds.

I started watching football in 1995 when i was 7 years old and though I only saw him play one year for the dawgs he was awesome and he was my favorite player growing up.

Non-Mississippi State player:

Charles Rogers: Though he was a huge flop, the guy was sick in College i remember him owning Notre Dame and was just in awe.
Good call on Rogers, thought he was a sure thing to be a pro bowler in the NFL. He was great.
Old 03-29-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Burger
Rookie

Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Burger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9aSFIMbUmY

Chris Spielman is one of my favorites ever. I also loved Patrick Willis, Alex Mack, Peyton Manning, I loved Marshawn Lynch.
Burger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:30 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny thing about Charles Rogers is that he scored two touchdowns in his first NFL game...

The Minnesota backfield was always great (MB3/Maroney/Russell).

And Roy Williams (S) was amazing at OU.

Snoop Minnis lol- he and P.K. Sam were two of my personal favorites.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:32 AM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

I loved Tatupu at USC (was ecstatic when the Seahawks got him) I also loved watching Charles Woodson and Ron Dayne too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Major Applewhite
Ricky Williams
Jake Plummer
Derrick Johnson
Peter Warrick
Greg Jones
Willis McGahee
Old 03-29-2009, 02:27 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

MJD.
Marshawn.
Braylon.
Vick.
VY.
Slaton.
Dayne.
Rodgers. (i get chills thinking about the USC game he almost won for us)
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:08 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot about.

Ricky Williams
Kevin Jones
Marcedes Lewis
Old 04-03-2009, 01:48 AM    (permalink
bamatitan81
Rookie

bamatitan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Damian Anderson
David Palmer
Jabar Gaffney
Tommie Frazier
Eric Crouch
Cadillac Williams
Desmond Howard
Garrison Hearst
Adrian Peterson
Darren McFadden
Drew Brees

i could go all day with this.....
bamatitan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 07:10 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Funny thing about Charles Rogers is that he scored two touchdowns in his first NFL game...
I still hold the opinion that if Charles Rogers didn't suffer season-ending injuries 5 games into his first season and 3 plays into his second season, he would be just as good as Andre Johnson. The dude showed amazing potential before his injuries and weed problems. I mean c'mon, 6'3 217 with a 4.28? Those are Calvin measurables.

Then again, he had weed problems all throughout college, so maybe not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxOjTl5bwDE

Last edited by Michigan : 04-03-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy and Ronnie
Junior Rosegreen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRbYsngg5FU
Derrick Johnson
Sean Taylor obviously

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote