Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-03-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I attended Northwestern State University. For being a small school, it does have some known names attached to it as far as football is concerned (Bobby Hebert, Craig Nall). There were two guys who I loved to watch play while I was there; a RB by the name of Tony Taylor and Terrence McGee. Both of them were electric, had moves on moves and could straight up move. Taylor played a year for Dallas as a PR/KR and McGee spent several years with Buffalo.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was a Cal fan from the time I was a child until I went off to college, so...

Cal
Kyle Boller
Aaron Rodgers
Adimchinobe Echemandu
J.J. Arrington
Marshawn Lynch
DeSean Jackson
Geoff McArthur
Andre Carter
Daymeion Hughes

TAMU
Reggie McNeal
Dustin Long
Martellus Bennett
Bethel Johnson
Terrence Murphy

Non Cal or TAMU guys
Joey Harrington
David Carr
Craig Ochs
Cody Pickett
Willis McGahee
Adrian Peterson
Dave Ragone
Onterrio Smith
Charlie Frye
Barrick Nealy
Mike Hass

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dave Ragone, hah that's a great one. I liked him at Louisville too, badly wanted the Dolphins to draft him as I thought he was a sure thing in the NFL at QB. He did win the Euro League MVP one year...
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Dave Ragone, hah that's a great one. I liked him at Louisville too, badly wanted the Dolphins to draft him as I thought he was a sure thing in the NFL at QB. He did win the Euro League MVP one year...
That game when they beat FSU was awesome; so much fun to watch.

Old 04-03-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Louisville QBs...

Stefan Lefors.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
sdotcarter33
Rookie

sdotcarter33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

orlando pace
charles woodson (esp vs david boston)
courtney brown
lavar arrington
Andy Katzenmoyer
william green
kordell stewert
warrick dunn
peter warrick
mike vick
adrian peterson
roy williams -both of them
tommy frazier
kelly washington
Old 04-05-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved watching this guy play in college. One of my fave college players for sure.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:16 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles Woodson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1JyhMIJXKE

Braylon Edwards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSFN-7OUzc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUimlCCbXU

Some non Michigan players:

Ronnie Brown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0cNxbr4R2I

Adrian Peterson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwRBgSehnKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching Brad Smith in college was a treat. When he ran it looked like he was gliding. He didn't look that fast, but no one could catch him. I remember being at the Mizzou/Nebraska game in 2003. Missouri hadn't beat Nebraska in like 30 years. When Smith Lateraled a pass to Darius Outlaw who then threw it back to Smith who ran for a 50 yard touchdown, I thought the place was going to Explode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc33OFS3IaI
(1:25 of the vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAoic_faot8

Chase Daniel, Jeremy Maclin, Will Franklin, Martin Rucker, Chase Coffman may get the credit for taking the Missouri program to the next level. But Brad Smith is the reason the program is where it is today.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 04-05-2009 at 11:53 PM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:39 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was just starting to get into college football around the time Andre Johnson was playing for Miami and he was by far my favorite player. I started liking the Hurricanes after watching AJ play. I was so happy when the Lions selected Rogers and allowed the Texans to take Johnson. It was such a great day.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:05 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Bush
Andre Johnson
Marcus Trufant
Megatron
Steve Slaton
Dennis Dixon
J-Stew
Sean Taylor
Antrel Rolle
Brandon Flowers
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

No David Terrell? Are you serious?
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:37 AM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
cosign this
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:21 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
No David Terrell? Are you serious?
I was trying to keep it to only a couple Wolverines. I'd have a page long post otherwise.

Quote:

Old 04-06-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brock Berlin
Aaron Rodgers

for completely different reasons.

And I used to watch USC as much as VT for Reggie Bush

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Last edited by vatech=accdomination : 04-06-2009 at 10:36 AM.
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deuce

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
Brock Berlin
Aaron Rodgers

for completely different reasons.

And I used to watch USC as much as VT for Reggie Bush
I gotta ask. Why Brock Berlin???
Old 04-06-2009, 11:36 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I gotta ask. Why Brock Berlin???
Remember his comeback against UF in the Orange Bowl?

Last edited by Brent : 04-06-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

I was there. Those two returns back to back were the sickest things ever. Hester looks like someone pressed the fast forward button and Sean Taylor was a magician on that return.

Still don't understand why a VaTech fan would have Brock Berlin as his favorite player to watch though...
Old 04-06-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:

Geat video becase I hate Florida. But seriously, "It's a kickoff return party!?" He couldn't have come up with anything better than kickoff return party?

Quote:

Old 04-06-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
He couldn't have come up with anything better than kickoff return party?
I was thinking the same thing. Also, I'd like to point out how stacked that '03 Canes team was... if they had only had one more year of Ken Dorsey.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:04 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Quote:
I was thinking the same thing. Also, I'd like to point out how stacked that '03 Canes team was... if they had only had one more year of Ken Dorsey.
I was thinking of how stacked it was as well. Basically every name you here on there is in the NFL right now, and most are starters.

Quote:

Old 04-06-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

Watching that video made me realize how much I liked watching Devin Hester in college. You thought you might see him take one back every single time the ball was kicked to him. Watching this video, I literally LOL'd like three times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2SpdESsTXo

Quote:

Old 04-06-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

One of the funniest things I've ever seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2g_l...eature=related

"And they are what, 8 feet tall? And during the games the league let's them use maces, and those big fishing nets?"

Quote: