Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 03-09-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Griffith to the Raiders. Ugh this sucks. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why couldnt TT offer him more then 1.2 million a year!!!!!! im so pissed.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhh [sigh] ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ya it's bad. Conservative is good, but this is a joke. TT we do have close to $30 mil to spend and a hole at FB. You find a bargain FB who fits the system and you can't afford 1 mil a year? Jeez

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodgers and Lynch_07 View Post
ya it's bad. Conservative is good, but this is a joke. TT we do have close to $30 mil to spend and a hole at FB. You find a bargain FB who fits the system and you can't afford 1 mil a year? Jeez
How do you know TT didn't offer him more than Oakland? Maybe he just didn't want to be in GB. I hate that everybody just always assumes that TT low balled them. I'm sorry but GB just isn't that big of a draw, if I could live there or in California I'd def choose Cali if the monies are pretty similar. TT proved last year that he'll pay players by offering Woodson and Arrington both huge contracts. Arrington chose to play for less just so he could be in NY.

Quote:
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry but this one shakes my confidence in Ted for the first time. 3 years 3.8 mil? come of teddy WTF. He better have somthing planned out.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:29 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Griffith to the Raiders. Ugh this sucks. :(
Yeah, that's no good :(

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perhaps Thompson has his eye on one of the undersized fullbacks in the draft.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Idk, this isnt looking too bright for us. Building through the draft is a great way to make a young team, but I dont think its the answer to everything. Signing vets is another great way to develop a young team and I think signing seasoned FAs is just as important as having a good draft. Cmon TT help Brett out this season...
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
I don't think & draft picks can Fill ALL of the Packers needs. They are in need of some upgrades in order to be a contender.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get Henderson BACK!!! Start a petition!!!
Do we still have Miree?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Do we still have Miree?
MM also trains all of his TE to play to FB position.

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 03-10-2007 at 10:32 PM.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Do we still have Miree?
yup we still have Miree. Did anyone forget the great job Miree did when we beat the Cards? we had 2 backs with 100 yards. Miree the future.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Don't forget that the last offseason went much the same way, but in the end we got a couple good vets and had a great draft.

There are a few guys that I wish we would have signed so far, but most of the guys that got the big money just aren't worth it. I suspect that TT will bring in a few veteran free agents, fill whatever needs he can through the draft, and then look for a few more guys in free agency when the June 1st cuts roll around.

Quote:
Old 03-10-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
Don't forget that the last offseason went much the same way, but in the end we got a couple good vets and had a great draft.

There are a few guys that I wish we would have signed so far, but most of the guys that got the big money just aren't worth it. I suspect that TT will bring in a few veteran free agents, fill whatever needs he can through the draft, and then look for a few more guys in free agency when the June 1st cuts roll around.
Prolly the most likely scenario.

Old 03-10-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Prolly the most likely scenario.
Tory James could turn into the next woodson

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

GadoR'Savior needs more cowbell.

hey boys pick ur heads up, maybe someone can get cut on June 1st and maybe TT will open up that huge wallet up and ACTUALLY sign someone! lol doubt it but u must have hope or you will go crazy! Miree is a stud but Griffith is a bigger stud who has been playin in this offense longer. Does TT like Brett Favre?? I really dont think so..
Old 03-10-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
I would only draft Brian Leonard.

Old 03-10-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a reason Justin Griffith chose Oakland was because he was familiar with some of the coaches and the system. He'll be back with Knapp.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

does Oakland run the ZBS?

Old 03-10-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we're going to use it this season. Im pretty sure we are.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I think we're going to use it this season. Im pretty sure we are.
I'm pretty sure the Raiders will still suck

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I'm pretty sure the Raiders will still suck
Griffith doesn't think so
Old 03-12-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I would only draft Brian Leonard.
he's really not that good of a blocker, I think he's overrated but thats just me, but the fact of the matter is that he isn't the type blocker that we need

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote