Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.
Default Back in the day

This thread is about posting stories from the olden days of NFLDC. The "olden days" doesnt refer to the old board, just events that happened a long time ago. I'll start.

One of the first, if not the first thread I made was entitled "I would like to debate evolution with somebody." After a page or two of posts, a mod came in and said something along the lines of "I am disappointed of all of you. Not one of you reported this thread. I'm putting you all on my watch list." I wonder if that mod is still around.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pogs
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

My first thread was a mock, and scar yelled at me. I think alot of people have strikingly similar stories.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

moc is rocken the suburbs like Jon Bon Jovi did
Old 03-06-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was once not a post/rep ***** believe it or not.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:28 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Back in the day, the random discussion thread was funny because people didn't come in and try to ruin it. Back in the day, 3 people (Wingy, ERU, and I, along with Creek sometimes) used to be able to have reasonable conversations in a thread, because people actually thought before they posted and didn't rush in to post as soon as they saw something new.

Sorry, my little rant. I guess I'm in a bad mood tonight.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some random old thing that was brought up today, the "what do you like/dislike/are indifferent" about threads were very cool.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
snuff

The romans created slavery.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remember when people used to create threads to celebrate Post Count?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

My first post was to see if anyone agreed with me that Demetrius Williams and Chad Johnson were similar prospects.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:43 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Remember when people used to create threads to celebrate Post Count?
I will be doing so in 996 posts, it will be an extravagana, EVERYONE IS INVITED!
Old 03-06-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
I will be doing so in 996 posts, it will be an extravagana, EVERYONE IS INVITED!
i got the hooker(s) and booze
Old 03-06-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

So you're celebrating your 9,999th post? That's cool. I guess.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was the last one to do a post count thread, and it wasn't even for 20. For 20 I did make a post though, which someone saved for me....

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
i got the hooker(s) and booze
Hells yes! Now, we need stuff for the minors among us aka 93.7% of this forum.
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
My first post was to see if anyone agreed with me that Demetrius Williams and Chad Johnson were similar prospects.
I think I remember that thread, I was a big Demetrius fan also.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It's things like this why I won't take you back.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

Quote:
Hells yes! Now, we need stuff for the minors among us aka 93.7% of this forum.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888 View Post
So you're celebrating your 9,999th post? That's cool. I guess.
Yodachu is retiring with 9,999 posts. He doesn't diserve to be in the 10K club due to being a worthless punk.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Yodachu is retiring with 9,999 posts. He doesn't diserve to be in the 10K club due to being a worthless punk.
Making a topic to celebrate a milestone less than 10,000 posts is highly illegal. Happy trails (yay, we're losing another rams fan!)

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
SWEET! TH3, U WANNA BE THE BOUNCER?
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
I think I remember that thread, I was a big Demetrius fan also.
Great minds think alike...Demetrius had a nice rookie campaign.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Gonna make another new name?
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
Making a topic to celebrate a milestone less than 10,000 posts is highly illegal. Happy trails (yay, we're losing another rams fan!)
10K is too normal. Yodachu wants 9,999.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
SWEET! TH3, U WANNA BE THE BOUNCER?
Can I bring the medicine balls?