Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2007, 10:53 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888 View Post
Gonna make another new name?
Maybe, or I will just fade into Bolivia.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
This thread is about posting stories from the olden days of NFLDC. The "olden days" doesnt refer to the old board, just events that happened a long time ago. I'll start.

One of the first, if not the first thread I made was entitled "I would like to debate evolution with somebody."After a page or two of posts, a mod came in and said something along the lines of "I am disappointed of all of you. Not one of you reported this thread. I'm putting you all on my watch list." I wonder if that mod is still around.
Were you for or against?

I dont remember the first thread I started.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

I had a friend who went to Bolivia last year. He said some drug dealers made him get into a car at gun point, drove him a warehouse, and made him snort cocaine off a knife point. For some reason I don't believe him, but whatever.
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I bring the medicine balls?
I'd be honored for u to do so.
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
10K is too normal. Yodachu wants 9,999.
r u cereal?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
I had a friend who went to Bolivia last year. He said some drug dealers made him get into a car at gun point, drove him a warehouse, and made him snort cocaine off a knife point. For some reason I don't believe him, but whatever.
Okay, maybe I will go to Australia with the kangaroos.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Great minds think alike...Demetrius had a nice rookie campaign.
It takes a great mind to make a great architect.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I'd be honored for u to do so.
Ok, I call going in first with Wingy and ERU on my team against Ward and D-Unit. By the way, I'm keeping the medicine balls for this round...
Old 03-06-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
r u cereal?
Super Cereal!
Old 03-06-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

Quote:
Okay, maybe I will go to Australia with the kangaroos.
Kangaroos are cool...except when they jump on your toes. And I hear that they have a rabit infestation.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Ok, I call going in first with Wingy and ERU on my team against Ward and D-Unit. By the way, I'm keeping the medicine balls for this round...
Can I be on your team?
Old 03-06-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
One of the first, if not the first thread I made was entitled "I would like to debate evolution with somebody." After a page or two of posts, a mod came in and said something along the lines of "I am disappointed of all of you. Not one of you reported this thread. I'm putting you all on my watch list." I wonder if that mod is still around.
That mod was me.

One of my first posts was attempting to get people to talk about college players who just had no chance in the NFL but they liked a lot. My example was Booger Kennedy, a DT from UNT. IIRC, no one responded.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
It takes a great mind to make a great architect.
Did you see the new addition to the Guggenheim?
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I will be organizing a game of gin if anyone is interest
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
That mod was me.

One of my first posts was attempting to get people to talk about college players who just had no chance in the NFL but they liked a lot. My example was Booger Kennedy, a DT from UNT. IIRC, no one responded.
the 5 posters who were on the site at that point
Old 03-06-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

i have some great stories.

one of them is when i first signed up and i was snooping around. a forum mock had ended and people were posting depth charts and things about the draft. my first post was saying how great i did in the forum mock and everyone started going crazy because i wasnt even in it.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post

one of them is when i first signed up and i was snooping around. a forum mock had ended and people were posting depth charts and things about the draft. my first post was saying how great i did in the forum mock and everyone started going crazy because i wasnt even in it.
My first memory of you is the Jason Spitz sig request
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post

Newman's mock 1.0
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Same here. I made this for you

thinking that you seriously liked him.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Strange...because that's mine as well.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

my first memory of windy is the time he seduced me into his lare and raped me
Old 03-06-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first memory of Windy is definitely Wayne Newton's "lick my nine"

Last edited by Pit Bull #53 : 03-06-2007 at 11:16 PM. Reason: spelling
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
snuff

I took a poop and it turned out in the shape of jesus' face. I then sold it on eBay for 5 dollars.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Same here. I made this for you

thinking that you seriously liked him.
Oh come on, you didn't even use this
Old 03-06-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

well i don't remember too long back.( I only joined a while back) but i have been watching the forums for at least 7 months before i joined. when you guys switched the format i decided it was time to become a member.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote