Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

How a troll of this magnitude still is around is beyond me.

Back to the topic, who was that Cowboys poster that said they would leave if Bill Parcells coached another season, and they left? He was a pretty active poster on here also. Orton's Neckbeard was probably one of the more memorable user names on here.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Remember when every Jets fan other than you wanted to pick DeAngelo Williams or LenDale White 4th? Making them look dumb was like shooting fish in a barrel.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown View Post

Back to the topic, who was that Cowboys poster that said they would leave if Bill Parcells coached another season, and they left? He was a pretty active poster on here also. Orton's Neckbeard was probably one of the more memorable user names on here.
Are you calling Windy a troll? :shakes head:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
Remember when every Jets fan other than you wanted to pick DeAngelo Williams or LenDale White 4th? Making them look dumb was like shooting fish in a barrel.
I think I seeked sanctuary a few times in the Giants thread.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
You're welcome back anytime, the intelligence of our thread has fallen quite a bit in the last year.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I remember them kicking you out and you joining us for a few days every so often
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
snuff

When I first joined I was nice and looked up to people for information.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
You made my sig. I think. Looking at the bottom right corner. But I really can't even remember.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Not much has changed then eh?

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
You made my sig. I think. Looking at the bottom right corner. But I really can't even remember.
Yeah, that sig is like 2 years old... You should really get rid of it. It makes me look bad.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Back in the Day, at one point I was the top poster on this site and the first to get 500 !

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888 View Post
Kangaroos are cool...except when they jump on your toes. And I hear that they have a rabit infestation.
lol. Who told you that

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Wtf is "rabit" infestation? Did you mean rabid or did you mispell rabbit?

Quote:
Old 03-07-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

newkwhy

A Cowboys team thread legend.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
newkwhy

A Cowboys team thread legend.
And also the guy who left after losing a bet with Bear fans that we wouldn't win more than 2 games last season.

Yea I remember that guy quite well.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
And also the guy who left after losing a bet with Bear fans that we wouldn't win more than 2 games last season.

Yea I remember that guy quite well.
That was a dumb bet.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 05:43 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't do anything worthwhile early on, for what I can remember.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:20 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember the first ever forum mock. I was an interrim GM for the Rams . . . somebody quit, lol
Old 03-07-2007, 07:58 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that was right before the one keak drafted leinart for the 49ers, couldn't trade him then quit after 4 picks because everyone told him he was an idiot?
And I was the one that got Leinart, traded my first rounder, Ricky Williams and David Bowens. That was hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182 View Post
They didn't need Ferguson because Adrian Jones was amazing. lol.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember my first post was either night of or the day after the Miami/FSU game in 2005 that was in the beginning of the season. I wanted to know why Leon Williams wasn't on the field more that game.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:31 AM    (permalink
KBear
All-Pro

KBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I remember JJJ888 and toonsterwu having a bet whether or not there could be an an off topic thread that stayed on topic longer then an hour or some amount of time.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My first post was asking about Charles Gordon, and what kind of NFL prospect he is. Sadly enough, he's on my Vikings.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha i think i made a thread for.. 100. yes. two zeros. 100 posts.

lol. it was a big deal back then
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O yeah and i Remember when keak posted his pictures of him and his bro and his bro apparently looked like biggie and he looked like t.i.

and o yeah he had a picture with mo drew, and always raved how great demetrius williams was. lol keak was for sure the most attention seeking poster ever
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:40 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

I have no idea what my first post was.

A great time was the "frogstomp vs SARF" thread, where I was making a comeback until D-Unit suspended me.