Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im not saying im number one, sorry i lied, im number one, two three, four and ive

KRS-ONE "Step Into A World"

My name is Kweli from the eternal reflection
People thinkin MC is shorthand for misconception

Talib Kweli "Definition"

First Verse of "ressurection" by common, and last verse of "I Used To Love H.E.R."
Old 03-07-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i got a b|tch in the back, a hoe in the front, one cookin' the crack, one rollin' the blunt, you get ***** and ass from a beautiful broad, if you're looking that holla atcha boy.
:D lil wayne...

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
:D lil wayne...
Yeah thats lyrical genius... I like wayne tho
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yeah thats lyrical genius... I like wayne tho
i love wayne too (hense the sig), i just posted one about bitches and hoes.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-07-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Misogynist, anyone? :P

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hustler Musik is one of my favorite songs.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 09:35 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Misogynist, anyone? :P
haha i had to look that up in the dictionary...buuuuuuuut no i dont women and i dont think dwayne does either?

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Hahahahaha.....

Gym Class Heroes is NOT hip-hop. Got any LFO lyrics while we're at it?
detect sarcasm?
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMikey10 View Post
Im not saying im number one, sorry i lied, im number one, two three, four and ive

KRS-ONE "Step Into A World"
See sig por favor.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
TheMikey10
Rookie

TheMikey10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

nice, very nice sig
Old 03-08-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
the bling bling era was cute but its about to be done i leave you full of clipse like the moon blockin the sun

Immortal Technique
That's a great line from a great song. Used to be my profile song on myspace. Technique's one of my favorites.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Hahahahaha.....

Gym Class Heroes is NOT hip-hop. Got any LFO lyrics while we're at it?
"When I met you I said my name was Rich
You look like a girl from Abercrombie and Fitch
New Kids On The block,had a bunch of hits
Chinese food makes me sick.
And I think it's fly when girls stop by for the summer,for the summer
I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch,
I'd take her if I had one wish,
But she's been gone since that summer..
Since that summer"

"Bridge In the summertime girls got it goin on,
Shake and wigle to a hip hop song
Summertime girls are the kind I like,
I'll steal your honey like I stole your bike "

there you go
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't nobody want you, they all know you slawed,
I was the only one dumb enough to treat you important,
The only one that did more than just talkin,
introduced you to Jay-Z even Macaulay Culkin,
how ironic, I was thinkin u was home alone,
but u was in the bed wit some ***** sharin each other's chromosomes. -Saigon

Vodka and o.j. gotcha boy feelin like O.J., put on a glove and just stab somethin. - Lil Wayne (Don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand the double meaning)

Ready for war Joe, how you wanna blow they spot
I know these dirty cops that'll get us in if we murder some wop
Hop in your Hummer, the Punisher's ready; meet me at Beatles'
with Noodles, we'll do this dude while he's slurpin spaghetti
Everybody kiss the ****** floor, Joey Crack, buck em all
If they move, Noodles shoot that ****** *****
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
that we riddled some middleman who didn't do diddily - Big Punisher

The Workin It Freestyle by Saigon
Old 03-08-2007, 02:58 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boys and girls wanna hear a true story
Saturday night was at this real wild party
They had the liquor overflowin' the cup
About five or six strippers tryin' to work for a buck
And I took one girl outside wit' me
Her name was Loni
She went to Junior High wit' me
I said, why you up in there dancin' for cash?
I guess a whole lots changed since I seen you last
She said

What would you do if your son was at home
Crying all alone on the bedroom floor cuz he's hungry
And the only way to feed him is ta
Sleep wit' a man for a little bit of money
And his daddy's gone
So we're smokin' rock now
In and out of lock down
I ain't gotta job now
So for you this is just a good time
But for me this is what I call life

Girl, you ain't the only one wit' a baby
That's no excuse to be livin' all crazy
Then she looked me right square in the eye
And said, everyday I wake up hopin' to die
She said, ****** I know about pain cuz
Me and my sista ran away
So my daddy couldn't rape us
Before I was a teenager
I done been through more sh**
You can't even relate ta

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:07 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flow like the Cassius, swing like the Clay
One day, I'm'a make the whole world pay
With k.o.'s and okay we bash clots-n-dot-dash
You got that right, I'm'a rock the Morse code tonight
Transmit 'n throwin' fits 'n paparazzi like zits
Get flipped out and squeezed fresh like juicy sun kissed
And if I miss with my missiles you're still gonna sizzle
'Cause I frizzle fry radiation style worldwide

Guess Who...

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-08-2007, 03:07 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarSean View Post
Vodka and o.j. gotcha boy feelin like O.J., put on a glove and just stab somethin. - Lil Wayne (Don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand the double meaning)
Umm, I'm kinda scared to ask, but could you please explain the double meaning? I mean, is he like talking about orange juice or something? Some of these rappers nowadays are so creative. It's kinda tough to follow everything.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:11 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Umm, I'm kinda scared to ask, but could you please explain the double meaning? I mean, is he like talking about orange juice or something? Some of these rappers nowadays are so creative. It's kinda tough to follow everything.
Vodka + OJ = Screwdriver (aka alcoholic drink)
O.J. = OJ Simpson

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-08-2007, 03:29 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
I don't know if that was sarcasm, but if it wasn't I'll explain. Maybe it's slang that's only known down south, but some people refer to a condom as a glove and stabbing something as sex. It's just a clever way to say that the vodka and orange juice makes him want to have sex. I'm not his biggest fan, but it's one of Lil Wayne's better lyrics.
Old 03-08-2007, 03:45 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarSean View Post
I don't know if that was sarcasm, but if it wasn't I'll explain. Maybe it's slang that's only known down south, but some people refer to a condom as a glove and stabbing something as sex. It's just a clever way to say that the vodka and orange juice makes him want to have sex. I'm not his biggest fan, but it's one of Lil Wayne's better lyrics.
Yeah, it was. Just givin you a hard time. I was kinda hoping you'd respond all enthusiastically and excited to explain so I could make fun of you some more, but you recognized the sarcasm. I'm just a jackass like that.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:55 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I asked this little freak about my rap style
She said, "It's so damn dope they might take you to trial."
I hit the weed like I'm kamikaze next to the cosmos
Chopping up ****, yeah, with Quipto and Vago
Quote:
On the night of my last rap
Africa's gon' be run by blacks
And no where 'round will there be crack
Jamaica's gon' get Bob Marley's back
And all my tigas gon' bust they guns
And no where 'round where the police come