Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 04-22-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
I dont see Cutler as a franchise QB maybe as a potential franchie qb. But far from a finihed product. I also dont see lovie being able to finish this product. Much like a great recipe in a cok book it may look good on paper but until the results are fina I think denver is up i this deal.
It's hard to take someone's opinion seriously when they can't even put a coherent sentence together.

And you're smoking crack if you think he's "maybe a potential franchise QB." He is a potential franchise QB, he's already been to the Pro Bowl. Now you don't want to count your chickens before they hatch and with the Bears' inability to develop a QB since Sid Luckman I'm still pretty guarded on my optimism but he has a bright future if everything pans out.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was disappointed that Cutler's ego forced the trade to Chicago. He's the best QB they'll have had in my football memory, sorry Jim. He'll actually be able to use Olsen correctly and if the WRs don't allow him to be great this year, then Bears will get some WRs that will. Other than me questioning his psyche (his feelings were THAT hurt that the new regime was looking at QB options?), Cutler has a great arm. With Bears defense and Forte behind him, he'll be (sadly) very successful in Chicago, unless he breaks.

On a side note, with Stafford being signed by Detroit, the NFC QB situation is damn good. Rodgers in GB, Cutler in Chi-town, Stafford in Detroit and Tavaris Jackson still in Minnesota.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 3/4 ain't bad...
Old 04-24-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
I was disappointed that Cutler's ego forced the trade to Chicago. He's the best QB they'll have had in my football memory, sorry Jim. He'll actually be able to use Olsen correctly and if the WRs don't allow him to be great this year, then Bears will get some WRs that will. Other than me questioning his psyche (his feelings were THAT hurt that the new regime was looking at QB options?), Cutler has a great arm. With Bears defense and Forte behind him, he'll be (sadly) very successful in Chicago, unless he breaks.

On a side note, with Stafford being signed by Detroit, the NFC QB situation is damn good. Rodgers in GB, Cutler in Chi-town, Stafford in Detroit and Tavaris Jackson still in Minnesota.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 3/4 ain't bad...
well tbh I don't think that even if the Lions sign Stafford (which they will, but that's beside the point) you can put them as 'fixed' in the NFC North QB list. Stafford's still a rookie, it's not like he's bust-proof.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
I was disappointed that Cutler's ego forced the trade to Chicago. .
I agree with mostly everything but that statement. I'm not putting the blame solely on Denver here as Jay definitely should have and could have handled that situation better but why an organization would attempt to trade a Pro Bowl QB who is 25 years old is beyond me, especially for a player like Cassel. I don't blame Cutler for being upset about the situation, they went behind his back about it for a QB who quite frankly doesn't hold a candle to what Jay can do and has done so far in his career.

This saga never happens if Denver takes their heads out of their asses.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote