Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 02-10-2014, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2014 49ers Draft

The general discussion thread gets kind of crowded and clumsy with all the various topics, I thought it would be useful to have a dedicated thread just for this year's draft. We can post our Big Boards, Mock Drafts, and player evaluations here. It will also be neat to look back at the thread and see how things progressed as well as our reactions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are my positional boards as of right now:

WR:

Sammy Watkins
Kelvin Benjamin
Mike Evans
Marqise Lee
Odell Beckham
Jarvis Landry
Brandin Cooks
Allen Robinson
Brandon Coleman
Davante Adams
Donte Moncrief
Jordan Mathews
Paul Richardson

DB:

Justin Gilbert
Calvin Pryor
Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
Jason Verrett
Lamarcus Joyner
Darqueze Dennard
Bradley Roby
Louchiez Purifoy
Marcus Roberson
Kyle Fuller
Jimmy Ward
Stanley Jean-Baptiste
Keith McGill
Aaron Colvin

DT/DE:

Jadeveon Clowney
Louis Nix
Ra'shede Hageman
Stephon Tuitt
Timmy Jernigan
Daniel McCullers
Ego Ferguson
Kelcy Quarles
Daquan Jones
Anthony Johnson

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 02-18-2014 at 02:25 AM.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Impresive cut up of Brandin Cooks vs Ifo Ekpre-Olomu. Cooks is basically triple-teamed all game and does a great job creating separation and running precise routes, he plays bigger than he is. He was much more effective between the 20's however, he struggles to win in the redzone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duRzxD_yTm8

Cooks absolutely torching a helpless Cal secondary. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUNcesu5MKU

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 02-15-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:32 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VERY EARLY FANTASY MOCK DRAFT :D

*TRADE*
49ers trade #30 (620), #61 (292) and #94 (124) to PIT for #15 (1050). 49ers total trade value - 1036. Steelers total trade value - 1050.

1/15 - FS Calvin Pryor

I make a huge jump up especially since I think that HaSean Clinton-Dix would already be drafted by now to snatch Pryor before BAL, DAL and the NYJ have a chance to draft him as all three could use a safety of his caliber. Steelers could definitely use him as well but if they end up releasing veterans this month, they're going to need draft picks to rebuild that defense.

*TRADE*
49ers trade #56 (340) to DAL for CB Morris Claiborne.

Rumors have it that Claiborne is on the trading block. While he hasnt played good in Dallas, I think it has more to do with scheme, two different coaching styles, horrible safety play and ineffective line play than it does Claiborne himself. We'll most likely (and hopefully) be saying goodbye to Rogers, Brown and Wright and will need to acquire a CB anyway. Claiborne has two years left on a cheap rookie contract with a fifth year option. Claiborne battles Culliver for the starting spot opposite Brock with the loser playing nickel.

3/77 - C Travis Swanson

While I think that he'll be long gone by now, I put him here anyway hoping that he'll slide come draft day. Backup option would be Tyler Larsen. Either way, Swanson/Larsen competes with Kilgore for the starting spot. Loser becomes the backup.

4/125 - WR WR Brandon Coleman

Maybe too late but damn, he's TALL at 6'6 and a solid 220. 20 career touchdowns and can correct me if im wrong but he seems like a perfect red zone jump ball type receiver.

5/158 - K Anthony Fera

I know that majority here want us to re-sign Dawson but not me. Spending $2.35m or more on a kicker isnt worth it in my opinion especially after seeing young guys like Bailey and Tucker among a few others. Drafting a kicker here would most likely total what Dawson would get for one year over four years under a cheap rookie contract. Fera was 36/43 in his career with a long of 50 and according to reports I have read, he's following in the footsteps of Dawson in regards to matching records, etc. Fera can also be used as a punter if necessary.

6/189 - WR Jeff Janis

Not sure how accurate this is but he seems to be fast, real fast. At 6'3, 218 and running a 4.36 is blazing. Jeez. For this spot in the draft, definitely worth taking. Also, 46 touchdowns in 44 games played with two excellent seasons the last two years and a solid third season three years ago.

*TRADE*
49ers trade #218 (4.2) to MIA for OT Jonathan Martin.

The more I read and hear about this rumored trade, the more I actually like it. 49ers locker room is the complete opposite of Miami's and Harbaugh has said nothing but good things about Martin when he coached him at Stanford. While Martin isnt great, to get a player like him who has started games at both tackle spots for a cheap seventh round draft pick could turn out to be a huge steal. At worse, if he doesnt make the final 53, the loss is minimal.

7/219 - CB Jabari Price
7/220 - S Mark Joyce
7/222 - ILB Andrew Wilson

The last three are just filler and could end up being UDFA's.

Overall, eight players drafted and two players acquired via trade.

Didnt include them but I can definitely see RB LaMichae James being traded for a mid round draft pick even though I would keep him and a slim possibility could be LG Mike Iupati. Iupati is most likely going to be the odd man out and if thats the case, I think trading him this off-season for an early third rounder or higher in this year's draft would be the better move. Use that pick and trade up to draft his replacement.

SUMMARY -

Pryor replaces Whitner even though I agree with whoever said that we should move him to FS and then move Reid to SS. Claiborne adds talent and depth to the CB position and could turn out to be a good trade. Even if it doesnt turn that way, its not a major concern as a rookie could possibly need time to adapt to the defense. Swanson or Larsen replaces Goodwin or Kilgore depending on if he wins the starting spot. Coleman and Janis gives us that big redzone target and speed guy respectively. Granted, WR would be a bigger concern if we dont re-sign Boldin but im 95% sure that we will. Fera becomes our franchise kicker at a far younger and cheaper rate than Dawson. Martin adds depth to both tackle spots as he tries to resurrect his career under Harbaugh and even if he doesnt, again, its a minimal loss. The last three draft picks are just filler.

Thoughts?
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

oh boy, where to start....? I was definitely ok with your trade for Pryor and the Swanson pick but those other two trades are horrible!!!

Quote:
Old 02-15-2014, 06:57 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
oh boy, where to start....? I was definitely ok with your trade for Pryor and the Swanson pick but those other two trades are horrible!!!
Why are they horrible? Claiborne is still very young and with our coaching staff should definitely improve. Personally, I dont think that he could be any worse than what Rogers, Brown and Wright were for us this past season.

The Martin trade is a low risk trade. Our 7th rounders dont even make the final 53 and reuniting him with Harbaugh is exactly what he needs. Worse case scenario, we waste a 7th round draft pick which will most likely happen anyway.

On a related note - I actually do think Martin to SF will happen one way or the other. We can use another backup OT and Harbaugh has gushed about the guy.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Martin would be nothing but a distraction imo and Claiborne has bust written all over him, DAL would be lucky to get a 5th rounder for him.

Quote:
Old 02-15-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Why are they horrible? Claiborne is still very young and with our coaching staff should definitely improve. Personally, I dont think that he could be any worse than what Rogers, Brown and Wright were for us this past season.

The Martin trade is a low risk trade. Our 7th rounders dont even make the final 53 and reuniting him with Harbaugh is exactly what he needs. Worse case scenario, we waste a 7th round draft pick which will most likely happen anyway.

On a related note - I actually do think Martin to SF will happen one way or the other. We can use another backup OT and Harbaugh has gushed about the guy.
Darelle Revis went for a 1st rounder + conditional.

Any CB that goes for a 2nd rounder would be expected to step in right away and contribute. This is not a guarantee for Claiborne in Fangio's scheme. Like what Shupp said, 5th rounder maximum.

Martin will most likely be a bargain basement deal, like Boldin, if he gets dealt. Most people expect him to be released.

Even if one man's garbage is another man's treasure, a premium price is not paid for a bag of trash. All that does is ruin the team down the road.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

If LMJ was traded it would be for a late round pick, teams don't fork over mid round picks for another team's 3rd string RB who is too small, too slow, and too indecisive to start for any team. We would be lucky to get a 6th rounder for him.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2014, 02:57 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Martin would be nothing but a distraction imo and Claiborne has bust written all over him, DAL would be lucky to get a 5th rounder for him.
Personally, I think that it was Incognito and the Dolphins coaching staff and management thats a far bigger distraction. For a cheap 7th round pick, I think that Martin is easily worth the risk. I think that its too soon to label Claiborne as a bust. We labeled Alex Smith a bust every year until Harbaugh got here. I think the Cowboys are a dysfunctional mess (as well as MIA and CLE) and think thats more to blame than any one player. Dont know about a 5th rounder but if I could acquire Claiborne for less than what I posted in my fantasy draft, even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
Darelle Revis went for a 1st rounder + conditional.

Any CB that goes for a 2nd rounder would be expected to step in right away and contribute. This is not a guarantee for Claiborne in Fangio's scheme. Like what Shupp said, 5th rounder maximum.

Martin will most likely be a bargain basement deal, like Boldin, if he gets dealt. Most people expect him to be released.

Even if one man's garbage is another man's treasure, a premium price is not paid for a bag of trash. All that does is ruin the team down the road.
Claiborne isnt on the level of Revis but I do think that Claiborne can be an excellent cornerback. He's only 24 and has plenty of time to develop and improve. His draft status is what people look at when instead it should be the disaster of a team he's on that should be looked at.

Premium price for Martin? How is a 7th rounder for him a premium price? Our 7th rounders dont even make the team so even if that turns out to be a waste, its no biggie.

Quote:
If LMJ was traded it would be for a late round pick, teams don't fork over mid round picks for another team's 3rd string RB who is too small, too slow, and too indecisive to start for any team. We would be lucky to get a 6th rounder for him.
Whoaaa!!! For a 6th rounder, I would just keep James. He can be effective in our offense. All the coaching staff has to do is make an effort to get him involved and draw up some good plays for him.

If/when James gets traded, our 2012 draft class will surpass 2008 in terms of being horrible which I didnt think was possible but I could stand corrected in due time.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Whoaaa!!! For a 6th rounder, I would just keep James. He can be effective in our offense. All the coaching staff has to do is make an effort to get him involved and draw up some good plays for him.

If/when James gets traded, our 2012 draft class will surpass 2008 in terms of being horrible which I didnt think was possible but I could stand corrected in due time.
It reminds me of the Taylor Mays situation a little bit, Mays was a 2nd round pick who couldn't break into the starting lineup and became disgruntled, he was then traded to CIN for a 6th round pick I believe...I could definitely see that happening again. I would have rather kept Mays around then get a 6th rounder but he was probably becoming a problem in the locker room. LMJ seems to be trying for the same thing with all of his stupid tweets.

I really don't know how effective James can be anyway, he's not explosive at all, Kendall Hunter appears to be faster than James...Joe Looney is the last hope for the 2012 draft before it can eventually be known as one of the worst drafts in team history.

Quote:
Old 02-16-2014, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Claiborne isnt on the level of Revis but I do think that Claiborne can be an excellent cornerback. He's only 24 and has plenty of time to develop and improve. His draft status is what people look at when instead it should be the disaster of a team he's on that should be looked at.

Premium price for Martin? How is a 7th rounder for him a premium price? Our 7th rounders dont even make the team so even if that turns out to be a waste, its no biggie.
Claiborne has the potential to be a good-excellent player. However, considering his recent play, his floor has dropped. I'm not so sure if he will be a good player in Fangio's scheme, which still utilizes off man and zone concepts.

I saw the 4.2 and thought that meant 2nd pick of the 4th round. My bad.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

What do you guys think of Bradley Roby? I'm having a hard time getting a good handle on him because Ohio State rarely played a pass-first team and there just isn't a lot to go off of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJyUPyuTDE
Roby vs Cal 2013, he gets burned twice by pretty marginal competition, he also lines up a lot as a in-box safety on single WR sets, a lot like Lamarcus Joyner. Has there been talk of Roby playing safety in the NFL? He tackles very well and his speed is very impressive, a poor man's Earl Thomas anybody?

Quote:
Old 02-17-2014, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Just watched my first tape of Bashaud Breeland, I'm a big fan so far. Good size/speed, willing tackler, and does a great job of getting his head around and making a play on the ball. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJuuMKLSOCo

Quote:
Old 02-17-2014, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Duke
Rookie

Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in a mock draft on football guys forums shark pool and I just traded the 30 th pick and kc 56th pick to draft Justin Gilbert at the 22nd pick in the
San Francisco 49ers select
---------Justin Gilbert---------CB OKLAHOMA STATE
I felt with only one cb off the board this was a top two if not the best cb on the board......
I feel like he could be top ten or top 15 talent he has special teams skills as well as good cover corner good size at 6'0 ft and hopefully I represent the 49ers fans with this pick.......

49ers' defensive front seven is outstanding and its time for some help from the cb and safety's .....with a lot of depth in the skill positions I'm going to covet the highly ranked defensive backs early rather then later
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Duke
Rookie

Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duke is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any suggestions who to grab in the second round with 61? I was thinking center or wr or should I keep with defensive backs?
Old 02-18-2014, 12:20 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
I'm in a mock draft on football guys forums shark pool and I just traded the 30 th pick and kc 56th pick to draft Justin Gilbert at the 22nd pick in the
San Francisco 49ers select
---------Justin Gilbert---------CB OKLAHOMA STATE
I felt with only one cb off the board this was a top two if not the best cb on the board......
I feel like he could be top ten or top 15 talent he has special teams skills as well as good cover corner good size at 6'0 ft and hopefully I represent the 49ers fans with this pick.......

49ers' defensive front seven is outstanding and its time for some help from the cb and safety's .....with a lot of depth in the skill positions I'm going to covet the highly ranked defensive backs early rather then later
Would have no problem with that trade up for Gilbert as I think that he would be worth more at that spot than Calvin Pryor.

Quote:
Any suggestions who to grab in the second round with 61? I was thinking center or wr or should I keep with defensive backs?
At 61, I would go safety. Save the third round for a WR and a center.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Who is on the board, I'd be targetting Lamarcus Joyner or Jarvis Landry..

Quote:
Old 02-18-2014, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Would have no problem with that trade up for Gilbert as I think that he would be worth more at that spot than Calvin Pryor.

At 61, I would go safety. Save the third round for a WR and a center.
Tough call but I think I would agree with Gilbert over pryor. As far as safeties, after Pryor, Dix, and Joyner, I'm not high on anybody so i would go WR if those 3 were off the board.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2014, 06:33 AM    (permalink
Duke
Rookie

Pryor and Dix are both gone its pick 27 so I have to wait like 33 picks unless I trade up which I Think I am done moving up for now. Joyner would be awesome but you got to think that he'll be drafted with in the next 30 picks. I don't think he'll make it out of the first round.

If you guys want ill try to stay active in this thread and give you some updates on the mock draft I could even copy paste the picks. It would be nice to get more of a fans perspective.

Not knowing how long these centers will last and if teams even look at them if its not a need I would like to hold off at least one pick maybe get a top wr or safety.

Where is a good reference site to see what round realistically these guys might actually be drafted in?
Old 02-18-2014, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Duke
Rookie

Updated selections
1 Houston - Fantasycurse42
- Jadeveon Clowney, DE - South Carolina

2 St. Louis (from Washington) - Bob Magaw
- Greg Robinson, LT - Auburn

3 Jacksonville - Mr. Brownstone
- Teddy Bridgewater, QB - Louisville

4 Tampa Bay - RJS113 (from Cleveland) - Soulfly3
- Johnny Manziel, QB - TAMu

5 Oakland - krsone21
- Blake Bortles, QB - UCF

6 Atlanta - Fatmanlittleboy
Jake Matthews, OT - TAMU

7 Cleveland - Soulfly3 (From Tampa Bay) - RJS113
Sammy Watkins, WR - Clemson

8 Minnesota - Andy D
- Khalil Mack, OLB - Buffalo

9 Buffalo - deadlyrange0321
- Eric Ebron, TE - UNC

10 Detroit - False Start
- Mike Evans, WR - TAMU

11 Tennessee - FUBAR
- Anthony Barr, DE/OLB - UCLA

12. * trade Baltimore - lsutigers (From NY Giants - Late 225
Taylor Lewan, OT - Michegan

13 St. Louis - Bob Magaw
- Calvin Pryor, S - Louisville

14. *trade NY Jets - Doc Op (From Chicago) -IHEARTFF
- Marquise Lee, WR - USC

15 Pittsburgh - BigSteelThrill
- Darqueze Dennard, CB - Michigan State

16 Dallas - fantasycurse42
- Aaron Donald, DT - Pittsburgh

17. *trade Houston - Fantasycurse42 (From NY Giants - late225 via Baltimore) - Isutigers
- Derek Carr, QB - Fresno State

18. *trade Chicago - IHEARTFF (From NY Jets) - Dr.Ocopus
- C.J. Mosely, LB - Bama

19 Miami - MoveToSkypager
- Cyrus Kouandjio, OT - Bama

20 Arizona - Craig_miamiFL
- Zach Martin, OG/OT - Notre Dame

21 From Green Bay - Brewtown
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE - Washington

22 *trade SanFrancisco - TheFantasyChef (From Philadelphia) - JetMaxx
- Justin Gilbert, CB - Oklahoma State

23 Kansas City - FUBAR
- Odell Beckam, WR - LSU

24 Cincinnati - ummich10
- Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix, S - Bama

25 San Diego - Ray Finkle
- Louis Nix, DT - Notre Dame

26 Cleveland - Soulfly3 (From Indianapolis) - Deranged Hermit
- David Yankey, OG - Stanford

27 New Orleans - lsutigers
- Jason Verrett, CB TCU

28 Carolina - tarheel1unc

29 New England - msudaisy26

30 *trade Philadelphia - JetMaxx (From San Francisco - The Fantasy Chef

31 Denver - Andy D

32 Seattle - Awful Waffle
Old 02-18-2014, 10:18 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

If Joyner is gone by the time you draft again, I would go offensive line.

C Travis Swanson would be my first choice followed by OG Cyril Richardson, OG Gabe Jackson and C Tyler Larsen.

Main reason I go OL is because we do need a starting center to replace Goodwin and an OG to replace Iupati.

Side note - see what you can get for RB LaMichael James and/or LG Mike Iupati.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

For Center I would go Weston Richburg, he looked much more powerful during Senior Bowl practices than Tyler Larsen, Larsen had a lot of trouble anchoring against the bull rush.

For Guard I would do everything in my power to avoid Cyril Richardson, everybody owned Cyril at the Senior Bowl, he simply cannot pass protect. Gabe Jackson looks good though.

Quote:
Old 02-18-2014, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Justone2
Veteran

Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Justone2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Richburg is my number one center right now.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Duke
Rookie

Quote:
If Joyner is gone by the time you draft again, I would go offensive line.

C Travis Swanson would be my first choice followed by OG Cyril Richardson, OG Gabe Jackson and C Tyler Larsen.

Main reason I go OL is because we do need a starting center to replace Goodwin and an OG to replace Iupati.

Side note - see what you can get for RB LaMichael James and/or LG Mike Iupati.
What team could use those positions?