Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 10-07-2009, 11:12 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hill is one lucky pass away from being the QB for SF who has lead them to a 4-0 start (3-1 now). If he can get us to the play-offs, he gets another year or two as a starter. Not this year but perhaps in 2011 I can see us drafting a QB in the first round, but not sooner.

My wish list for this year (in the first round) is an OT and a CB.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
My wish list for this year (in the first round) is an OT and a CB.
They have to get another OT. As for the other pick, a QB like Locker would be the one I would love to get. But, since that is a pipe dream, I'll take a top CB or safety.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I'm at odds with this upcoming draft..

Do we draft a QB? Go with Hill? develop Nate Davis?

Trent Williams is the best RT prospect on the boards. Do we take him? Colt McCoy would be available with our 2nd 1st rounder to we take him?
I think we're more or less settled on Hill at QB, Smith has one foot outta town. Hil has an upside & a downside, but he's coachable & seems to have a good head for game mgmt. I think hill's a work in progress.

Agree about Trent Williams, even though he's going top 5 & will command a top 5 salary. The knock on Okung is that he's 6-5 & plays way too high without adequate lower body strength. He's going to be somebody's LT anyway. A top pick OT is a long term investment, he will need a stable offensive scheme to learn for 2-3 yrs. & the 9ers have had 7 OCs in 7 yrs, that can't be good. I hope they will stick with Raye.

Still not sold on Shawntae Spencer at CB, he has a worrisome injury history. Who's the best sr. corner next draft? I watched Trevard Lindley from Kentucky last weekend, good cover corner, tall at 6 ft, but only weighs like 175, needs to beef up. Myron Lewis, Vandy? He's over 200 lbs. & tall enough, IDK anything about him. Kareem Jackson from Bama is smallish but runs like a 4.35 40. Florida has a hot jr. CB as do others, can't count on jrs. declaring. what do you think?
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers really like Nate Davis's potential. Here's what Singletary said about Davis on draft day.

Quote:
On Nate Davis ....Singletary said he was pleased when Davis immediately revealed his learning disability. "I feel like this: If someone has a learning disability, the most important thing thing for the coach that's coaching him is that he finds out." Singletary revealed that at the beginning of the college season, there was a sentiment around 49ers headquarters that Davis could be the No. 1 pick in the draft.
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...niners-dr.html

He had an impressive preseason to boot so the FO and coaching staff could still be really high on him.

I'll also say that Shaun Hill has played very well. All offseason i wanted an upgrade at QB, but he has proven me wrong. Hill can finish out this year. Groom Davis to take over in 2010/2011 with 2 years in the offense.

It's a possibility, if we have a high enough pick, that we pick a "franchise QB", but i think we'll avoid it. I'm sure they'll be a little gunshy after the Alex Smith expiriment.

I think we'll see more of an emphasis on the OL and we'll be content with Hill/Davis. Maybe add a QB in the midrounds of the draft. Just my guess.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

my mock if the draft were today:
1. trent williams - ot
2. sergio kindle - olb / de
2. mike iupati - g
3. nate allen - s
4. jason fox - ot
5. dan lefevour - qb
6. riar greer - te
7. eric olson - g
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
my mock if the draft were today:
1. trent williams - ot
2. sergio kindle - olb / de
2. mike iupati - g
3. nate allen - s
4. jason fox - ot
5. dan lefevour - qb
6. riar greer - te
7. eric olson - g
I like how you prioritized. OLB will depend on how well Ahmad Brooks develops this year, he's shown a lot of promise. Definitely no need for WR or CB, but S is a concern. We really need Oline help, could use another fatboy on D too (free agency maybe?).
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1a) Trent Williams RT, Oklahoma
-Best suited at right tackle and is an excellent road grader there.
1b) Reshad Jones S, Georgia
-Michael Lewis isn't getting any younger and Reshad definitely could fill the void there.
2) Jerry Hughes 3-4 OLB, TCU
-Is there a better defensive end this side of the Mississippi river? He's a sack machine who could skyrocket up the draft boards but at this point, I like him coming to us in the 2nd.
3) Vlad Duccasse OG, UMass
-Small school prospect, big time player. He's a mauler on the line, which is what we need right now. Look to him to go up people's boards as the season progresses.
4) Myron Lewis CB, Wake Forest
-Solid cornerback that brings all the tools to work. He's stout in run support and good in coverage. His strength is man coverage. He's a big body and a very good athlete.
5) Tyson Alualu 3-4 DE, Cal
-Run stopping defensive end for Cal that could excel in out system given his underrated athleticism. He might elude us in the 5th round with a solid consistent finish to the year.
6) Demarcus Granger NT, Oklahoma
-You want a fat boy? you got a fat boy. I don't think NT is a problem with the emergence of Aubrayo Franklin, but it would be good to get some bodies out there.. and this is one big body.
7) Al Woods 3-4 DE/NT, LSU
-Need another body to switch in on the front. At 6-4 311 lbs, he can be placed anywhere on the front

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1a) Trent Williams RT, Oklahoma
-Best suited at right tackle and is an excellent road grader there.
1b) Reshad Jones S, Georgia
-Michael Lewis isn't getting any younger and Reshad definitely could fill the void there.
2) Jerry Hughes 3-4 OLB, TCU
-Is there a better defensive end this side of the Mississippi river? He's a sack machine who could skyrocket up the draft boards but at this point, I like him coming to us in the 2nd.
3) Vlad Duccasse OG, UMass
-Small school prospect, big time player. He's a mauler on the line, which is what we need right now. Look to him to go up people's boards as the season progresses.
4) Myron Lewis CB, Wake Forest
-Solid cornerback that brings all the tools to work. He's stout in run support and good in coverage. His strength is man coverage. He's a big body and a very good athlete.
5) Tyson Alualu 3-4 DE, Cal
-Run stopping defensive end for Cal that could excel in out system given his underrated athleticism. He might elude us in the 5th round with a solid consistent finish to the year.
6) Demarcus Granger NT, Oklahoma
-You want a fat boy? you got a fat boy. I don't think NT is a problem with the emergence of Aubrayo Franklin, but it would be good to get some bodies out there.. and this is one big body.
7) Al Woods 3-4 DE/NT, LSU
-Need another body to switch in on the front. At 6-4 311 lbs, he can be placed anywhere on the front
If that happened... well, let's just say I'd be pretty damn happy. I love me some Jerry Hughes.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

I love TKO: http://csnbayarea.com/pages/landing/...15&feedID=2800

He's such an awesome player.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but, could the fact that Crabtree has dicked around for as long as he has possibly have an upside?

Follow along with me - Hill has a fair amount of pressure on him as it is, and I can see where he may have been even more pressured to get the ball into the "Star" rookie's hands. That could have led to some situations that turned sour because Hill was forcing the pass and what-have-you. As it stands now, and I could be wrong, but Crabs is really going to have to prove his ability and his character in the locker-room. Could this maturation period make it turn out where Hill does not feel so forced to get Crabtree the ball 7 or 8 times a game and as a result, Hill makes the right decisions when to get the pigskin out to Crabtree and therefore yield even better results.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'm just thinking out loud here, but, could the fact that Crabtree has dicked around for as long as he has possibly have an upside?

Follow along with me - Hill has a fair amount of pressure on him as it is, and I can see where he may have been even more pressured to get the ball into the "Star" rookie's hands. That could have led to some situations that turned sour because Hill was forcing the pass and what-have-you. As it stands now, and I could be wrong, but Crabs is really going to have to prove his ability and his character in the locker-room. Could this maturation period make it turn out where Hill does not feel so forced to get Crabtree the ball 7 or 8 times a game and as a result, Hill makes the right decisions when to get the pigskin out to Crabtree and therefore yield even better results.
I see where you're going with this. I think no one is gonna fault Crabs for trying to get his money in the lockerroom, but he may fall victim to some rookie hazing.

As far as Hill goes, he shouldn't force passes to Crabtree seeing that they probably have zero chemistry in comparison to Hill and VD, Hill and Bruce, and Hill and Morgan. He should understand that the time he missed was vital, not only to him but the QB that is supposed to be throwing to him and trust him.

With that said, Crabtree might be the best after the catch WR in some time. The screens we run are successful with Bruce and Morgan definitely would be successful with Crabs, who is a excellent ball carrier.

The key for this whole fiasco to work is that if Hill and Crabtree can find some balance in their relationship. First of all he's a rookie who hasn't played professional football and then he hasn't been here for a quarter of the season and the whole preseason so only time will if he can make an impact on our team.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Hill would be forced to throw to Crabtree a lot, nor do I think Raye would gameplan to force the ball to him either. Obviously they want utilize his talents, but to lock on one receiver, especially a rookie, would not be productive.

I honestly think Crabs will come along as VD did as far as maturity, taking a couple years to find his place and role in the NFL and with the Niners. I think his production will be better than VDs however, as Vernon was asked to block so much in his first few seasons. I think it's reasonable to expect that Crabs could get 400-500 yards and 4-5 TDs this season once being entered into the rotation. Anything more than that would really surprise me.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW, I absolutely LOVE the fact that Crabs has his name taped on the front of his helmet like every other rookie did when they first came into camp. He shouldn't have any advantages over the other guys, especially after holding out. What a great psychological move to show Crabtree that he's welcomed, but he's part of the TEAM, and it's not all about HIM. Sing is showing him that he has to EARN his SF logo on the side of his helmet, that nothing will be given to him. I think Crabtree will respond well.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Did anyone catch the mic'd up Mike Singletary for the Rams game? He's great.

*Dre Bly gets nicked up*

Singletary: "He's alright.. He's from hood! He's alright"

Old 10-09-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Did anyone catch the mic'd up Mike Singletary for the Rams game? He's great.

*Dre Bly gets nicked up*

Singletary: "He's alright.. He's from hood! He's alright"
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...ers-tough-love

this is great

Old 10-10-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...ee-runnin.html

Quote:
"I tell you something a little funny. The other day when he first got here, he went out and he ran a route. And he really put a lot into that route. I mean, it was great moves, excellent route. And at this level, the cornerbacks sometime read the quarterback and they know what the route is. So Nate (Clements) just let him go ahead and do his stuff and the next thing you know (Crabtree) had turned around for the ball and Nate was catching the ball. So Crabtree kind of turned around and said, 'How did that happen? I know that was a great move.' In college that worked. But that was funny to see that. He knows this is another level. It is different."
Crabtree, welcome to the pros.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After reading the contract details for Crabtree, we got a steal even if he somehow reaches the incentives to void the 6th year. :)
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I saw that in the ppr. too, lmao.

Mr. Crabtree, that's why you have your name on tape on your hat instead of the SF logo.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geebus. If I ever see Moose Johnston in person, I'm going to slap the living piss out of him. Seriously Moose. I get it. Our offense isn't very good. They're out of sync. No **** sherlock. They're missing their best ******* player. Holy ****. I want to watch the game, not listen to some clown chastise the team all game. ****!

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Geebus. If I ever see Moose Johnston in person, I'm going to slap the living piss out of him. Seriously Moose. I get it. Our offense isn't very good. They're out of sync. No **** sherlock. They're missing their best ******* player. Holy ****. I want to watch the game, not listen to some clown chastise the team all game. ****!
apparently he's never heard of "indisputable evidence"

Old 10-11-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Moose is such a stupid ****! A biased Cowboy for life. I HATE when he gets to "commentate" on our games. It's BEYOND annoying! And Saragusa's huge butt needs to shut up as well. He's so ignorant it makes my ears bleed. Why do they give his huge ass a mic?! He's too damn big to fit in the booth, so they have him in "whale mode" down on the field behind the endzone, blocking the view of all the good seats! Fat ****!

Old 10-11-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Falcon<3
Rookie

Falcon<3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree completely with you Madir. Saragusa was terrible. I'm sorry that this game went so bad for the 9er fans this wasn't what any of us expected, it was like you took our best gut punch right of the gate, bounced back, were right in the mix, then we landed that "phantom" punch by that stupid fumble that wasn't on the kickoff return, and then it was just over from then out.

Good luck to you guys for the rest of this season, I hope this loss gives you guys good tape to correct for the rest of the season and you come out of your bye week swinging like we did. Good luck 9ers.
Falcon<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game. Shaun Hill's weaknesses as a QB really came out this game. Maybe it was because the whole offense looked out of sync (which it probably was), but some of the throws that Hill made were pretty ridiculous. But I guess that's what happens when your good game managing QB is asked to overcome a 35-10 deficit.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

After today's game, I am thinking O-line is STILL priority numero uno in the off-season.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

True that, Brent.

I know that Staley is still developing but if the Niners take an elite roadgrader, athletic LT early in the first, I think Staley should go back to RT and continue to become an elite one.

Rachal is just getting murdered as of late. What's up with that kid. I thought he was going to be a stud. I almost want Wragge back (who I'm not a fan of much at all).