Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 09-04-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan, James is only going to miss 1-2 games. Davis is a guy who has been with 4 teams in 2 years, never lasting even a full season with the exception of his rookie year.

The odds that a team would try to get him are slim and nil.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Dan, James is only going to miss 1-2 games. Davis is a guy who has been with 4 teams in 2 years, never lasting even a full season with the exception of his rookie year.

The odds that a team would try to get him are slim and nil.
Oops. My mistake. I thought he was going to be out longer. While that may be true about Davis, considering he was signed on August 10th and did more than what James did who was signed on May 6th, I personally would have kept Davis instead. I'm assuming that James will be our dimeback, correct?

We'll see thought about Davis. I'm hoping we sign him to the Practice Squad but I wouldnt be surprised if another team gives him a chance.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. There were virtually ZERO ILB cuts that excite me in any way. Nate Triplett was let go by the Vikings who are very deep at ILB. But I'm not sold on him either.

Jamar Wall on the other hand... physical corner? Check!
Old 09-05-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Jamar Wall on the other hand... physical corner? Check!
You got that right!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe, we'll sign Wall and release James. :)
Old 09-05-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see them taking a look at Vasher who was just cut from the Chargers. He could replace James as another veteran in the CB squad.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Last edited by Madirishman : 09-05-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need DE depth?

San Jose St. grad Jarron Gilbert was cut by the Bears where he backed up Tommie Harris at DT, totally out of position, I guess he became expendable after they acquired Peppers. He said in the interview on SJ St's Pro Day that he was best "at a 5-technique," would be a better fit in a 4-3 but the guy can pass rush like a demon, led the BCS in TFLs his sr. yr. His father was a OL for the Saints, has the NFL pedigree, I say sign him up before the 9ers opponents do.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers announce Practice Squad

Quote:
49ers announce practice squad: QB Jarrett Brown, FB Caulcrick, LB Bruce Davis, WR Jurovich, T Kopa, LB Kristick, S Maragos, DL Tukuafu.
http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/23078962863

Can't complain. I thought that Khalif Mitchell and Brian De La Puente would make the PS for sure, so that's a surprise. I'm pretty happy that Caulcrick, Davis, and Tukuafu made it though. Also keep in mind, we might add a veteran ILB. If we do i'm sure we'll try to put Brock on the PS.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 09-05-2010 at 01:43 PM.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
I thought that Khalif Mitchell and Brian De La Puente would make the PS for sure.
I agree. I liked de la Puenta's versatility, especially considering the depth at OT. As for Mitchell, I liked him significantly more than Tukuafu and even thought he would make the final-53. Surprised the team parted ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
we might add a veteran ILB.
The list of potential 3-4 ILB candidates from the cut list is absolutely pathetic at best...

Vinny Ciurciu (8 ) - Lions
Caleb Campbell (1) - Lions
Korey Bosworth (1) - Lions
Worrell Williams (1) - Broncos
Curtis Gatewood (2) - Redskins
Robert Henson (2) - Redskins
Thomas Williams (2) - Patriots
Slade Norris (2) - Raiders
Erik Walden (3) - Dolphins
Austin Spitler (R) - Dolphins
Chris McCoy (R) - Dolphins
Tyjuan Hagler (5) - Seahawks
Joe Pawelek (R) - Seahawks
Rod Wilson (4) - Jaguars
Tony Gilbert (7) - Jaguars
Teddy Lehman (6) - Jaguars
Albert McClellan (R) - Ravens
Nate Triplett (R) - Vikings
Kion Wilson (R) - Chargers
Patrick Trahan (R) - Titans
Patrick Bailey (3) - Steelers
Mortty Ivy (1) - Panthers
Sean Ware (R) - Panthers
Steve Octavien (2) - Cowboys
Curtis Johnson (3) - Cowboys
Abdul Hodge (5) - Bengals
Vincent Rey (R) - Bengals
Will Patterson (R) - Texans
Maurice Simpkins (1) - Packers
Rob Francois (1) - Packers
Bobby Carpenter (5) - Rams
Cardia Jackson (R ) - Rams
Weston Johnson (R) - Falcons
Bear Woods (R) - Falcons
Kelvin Smith (2) - Bears
Kevin Malast (R) - Bears
Donovan Woods (2) - Bills
Cory Reamer (R) - Jets
Brashton Satele (R) - Jets
Josh Mauga (R) - Jets
Boris Lee (R) - Jets
David Herron (3) - Chiefs
Vuna Tuihalamaka (R) - Colts
Johnny Williams (1) - Broncos

Not a single name of interest for me. Only slight interest in Worrell Williams and Nate Triplett. I bolded the only players with significant playing experience, and they are terrible.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I agree. I liked de la Puenta's versatility, especially considering the depth at OT. As for Mitchell, I liked him significantly more than Tukuafu and even thought he would make the final-53. Surprised the team parted ways.

The list of potential 3-4 ILB candidates from the cut list is absolutely pathetic at best...

Vinny Ciurciu (8 ) - Lions
Caleb Campbell (1) - Lions
Korey Bosworth (1) - Lions
Worrell Williams (1) - Broncos
Curtis Gatewood (2) - Redskins
Robert Henson (2) - Redskins
Thomas Williams (2) - Patriots
Slade Norris (2) - Raiders
Erik Walden (3) - Dolphins
Austin Spitler (R) - Dolphins
Chris McCoy (R) - Dolphins
Tyjuan Hagler (5) - Seahawks
Joe Pawelek (R) - Seahawks
Rod Wilson (4) - Jaguars
Tony Gilbert (7) - Jaguars
Teddy Lehman (6) - Jaguars
Albert McClellan (R) - Ravens
Nate Triplett (R) - Vikings
Kion Wilson (R) - Chargers
Patrick Trahan (R) - Titans
Patrick Bailey (3) - Steelers
Mortty Ivy (1) - Panthers
Sean Ware (R) - Panthers
Steve Octavien (2) - Cowboys
Curtis Johnson (3) - Cowboys
Abdul Hodge (5) - Bengals
Vincent Rey (R) - Bengals
Will Patterson (R) - Texans
Maurice Simpkins (1) - Packers
Rob Francois (1) - Packers
Bobby Carpenter (5) - Rams
Cardia Jackson (R ) - Rams
Weston Johnson (R) - Falcons
Bear Woods (R) - Falcons
Kelvin Smith (2) - Bears
Kevin Malast (R) - Bears
Donovan Woods (2) - Bills
Cory Reamer (R) - Jets
Brashton Satele (R) - Jets
Josh Mauga (R) - Jets
Boris Lee (R) - Jets
David Herron (3) - Chiefs
Vuna Tuihalamaka (R) - Colts
Johnny Williams (1) - Broncos

Not a single name of interest for me. Only slight interest in Worrell Williams and Nate Triplett. I bolded the only players with significant playing experience, and they are terrible.
Solid list. Thanks. I was looking for names on the drop lists and saying the same thing.

I like Hodge. He has solid 3-4 experience and is a decent special teamer. I like Tripplet as well, but I think they are looking for a vet.

Pats just released Tyrone McKenzie as well. Might be worth a look. The Texans released Danny Clark as well.

Last edited by thediggler3030 : 09-05-2010 at 05:30 PM.
thediggler3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would absolutely love if we signed Gilbert. Add more depth to our already excellent D-Line.

Old 09-05-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
Need DE depth?

San Jose St. grad Jarron Gilbert was cut by the Bears where he backed up Tommie Harris at DT, totally out of position, I guess he became expendable after they acquired Peppers. He said in the interview on SJ St's Pro Day that he was best "at a 5-technique," would be a better fit in a 4-3 but the guy can pass rush like a demon, led the BCS in TFLs his sr. yr. His father was a OL for the Saints, has the NFL pedigree, I say sign him up before the 9ers opponents do.
You mean he would be a better fit in a 3-4? You don't see alot of 5-Technique in standard 4-3 fronts.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Maybe, we'll sign Wall and release James. :)
Wall isn't good enough to make our 53 but I thought he'd be a good name for PS.

It's a moot point because he was signed to the Texans 53.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

I was hoping Jurovich would make it on the PS at least.

Old 09-05-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I was hoping Jurovich would make it on the PS at least.
Well you got your wish.
Old 09-05-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Very happy that Davis is on our practice squad. I just hope that another team doesnt sign him due to injuries. Very surprised that DL Khalif Mitchell didnt make the practice squad. From what I saw and read, he played better than Tukuafu and that definitely puzzles me. Surprised that De La Puente didnt make the practice squad too. They've brought him back two or three times and he never lasts. If they dont think he's going to last, why even bring him back to begin with?

Rather have Vasher over James at this point in time. As for ILB, I suggest Bobby Carpenter. Yeah, I know he sucks on the field but he's damn good on special teams and would probably be cheap to sign. He can play special teams and Bowman can stay away from special teams (to decrease any chance of him getting injured) and be the main backup at ILB. Of course, I doubt that they even sign an ILB unless injuries occur and worse case scenario is that they could always bring back Wilhelm if necessary. The McKillop injury really hurt us even though it didnt seem like it would even matter at the time.

As for Gilbert, no thanks. If the guy cant beat out Anthony Adams (remember him everyone???), how can anyone here expect him to do anything positive for us? Sorry, but I see him as another Balmer.

And since im thinking of the Seahawks, they signed Robinson to play FB and released Schmitt. McCloughan is signing all our left overs. Not that I care, all those guys can go to SEA since I never liked any of them.

SEA released their best WR T.J., Cardinals released QB Leinart who is probably still better than Anderson and the Rams have no receivers whatsoever after the Avery injury. If we dont go 6-0 in the NFC West and win the division, im going to be the most pissed off person in this forum.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As for ILB, I suggest Bobby Carpenter.
Pls tell me you're not serious....... Bobby Carpenter was Bobby Crap in Dallas, missed a boatload of tackles last season, his 1st as a starter & he was completely humiliated in a Giants game when Brandon Jacobs completely ran him over. He was even a worse liability in coverage. Dallas traded him for Barron b/c they were desperate for OL depth as Colombo's knee is still problematic to this day & they have to play converted OGs at C since their starter Gurode is hurt too (sound familiar, 49er fans?), at least they got something for him as he was headed for release. He didn't come on until late in the yr. in the 2 playoff games, too little too late.

He was only drafted #1 by Parcells at Dallas b/c his father had played for Parcells on the NYG SB team, he was always a sucker for players & their families he knew personally.

Quote:
You mean he would be a better fit in a 3-4? You don't see alot of 5-Technique in standard 4-3 fronts.
About Gilbert, he would be better in a 3-4, which SF plays, best as a situational 3rd & long pass rusher specialist at DE. Again he was a wasted as Tommie Harris backup as a DT in the Bears 4-3, IDK why in blue hell the Bears drafted him so high at all. Jets HC Ryan personally worked him out at SJ St. & told the press he was very high on him, Carolina HC John Fox praised him too but they settled for Everette Brown there in the 08 draft.

The team & its specific system that drafts a player in this specialization era is more important than whatever rd. other than the 1st where the player is drafted generally speaking. His stats show that Gilbert has the talent., IMO he was just one of those standouts who got caught up in the numbers on last cut day.

Last edited by LizardState : 09-06-2010 at 12:26 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState
Pls tell me you're not serious....... Bobby Carpenter was Bobby Crap in Dallas, missed a boatload of tackles last season, his 1st as a starter & he was completely humiliated in a Giants game when Brandon Jacobs completely ran him over. He was even a worse liability in coverage. Dallas traded him for Barron b/c they were desperate for OL depth as Colombo's knee is still problematic to this day & they have to play converted OGs at C since their starter Gurode is hurt too (sound familiar, 49er fans?), at least they got something for him as he was headed for release. He didn't come on until late in the yr. in the 2 playoff games, too little too late.

He was only drafted #1 by Parcells at Dallas b/c his father had played for Parcells on the NYG SB team, he was always a sucker for players & their families he knew personally.
Actually, I am but like I said, it would be whatever the minimum is and he would only be used on special teams which is why he lasted four years in Dallas to begin with. I just dont want to see Bowman on special teams and risk the possibility of him getting injured. With Spikes a UFA in March, im hoping that Bowman will be the starter next to Willis in 2011 and injuries could delay that from happening which is why I sign Carpenter for ST only and leave Bowman for the actual defense.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Nate Davis is going to be cut

Quote:
Hearing in the next hour 49ers will formally release QB Nate Davis formerly of Ball State...
http://twitter.com/michaelombardi/status/23183898123

Quote:
NFL Network's Mike Lombardi is "hearing" that the 49ers will waive Nate Davis "within the next hour."
Coach Mike Singletary made no small deal of Davis' lacking work ethic in the preseason, despite promising performances. The 49ers may have their eye on a punt return candidate. Kyle Williams (toe) won't be ready for Week 1.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/playerbreakingnews.asp?sport=NFL&id=5186&line=1810 00&spln=1

Quote:
The 49ers plan to release quarterback Nate Davis today, according to a source with knowledge of the situation. Davis has been the team's No. 3 quarterback, but Mike Singletary has said recently that the team was not happy with his development. Shortly after the 49ers' preseason finale, Singletary said that Davis' spot on the team was tenuous.
http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archiv...-to-relea.html
Old 09-06-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

As for Bobby Carpenter...

How could anyone want to sign a player that wasn't good enough to make the Rams' final roster?
Old 09-06-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, Nate Davis doesn't mean crap to me.
binary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
Meh, Nate Davis doesn't mean crap to me.
Having only 2 QBs on the roster, one of whom is David Carr... means alot more than crap to me.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the dude doesn't have it between his ears, all the talent in the world won't matter.

Also, I am still bitter we never landed Stephen McGee.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Looks like the 49ers like Troy Smith more than Davis. They are VERY similar players.

Quote:
... It's a one-year deal with QB Troy Smith.
less than 10 seconds ago via web
http://twitter.com/mattbarrows
Old 09-06-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As for Bobby Carpenter...

How could anyone want to sign a player that wasn't good enough to make the Rams' final roster?
Good point but all this talk of him is now irrelevant as he was signed by the Dolphins today to reunite with Parcells, who drafted him.

I'm a little shocked about Nate Davis, but not completely after what's transpired the last couple weeks with Sing, and how he has spoken about him. Man, this makes Alex needing to have a great year even more important, as we don't even have a developmental QB on the roster at this point.

I'm curious which direction they'll go with the extra roster spot. ILB would be the natural choice, but there needs to be someone available.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote