Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 01-23-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And though RB is no where near a need for us, I would run naked through the streets if we signed Matt Forte. I have such a man crush on him and Arian Foster as far as running backs go.

My top free agent WRs at the moment. These are the guys I feel make the best fit here in terms of what we need on the outside and what Jimbaugh asks in terms of blocking from his WRs...

1. Dwayne Bowe
2. Pierre Garcon
3. Robert Meachem
4. Andre Caldwell
5. Chaz Schillens

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-23-2012 at 01:29 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping for Rice in regards to RB. Would love Rice and then trade Gore to the highest possible bidder but I dont see either happening.

Offensively, we need a playmaking deep threat at WR. No more possession receiver crap. I want Mike Wallace (and yes, I would trade our 1st and 3rd for him) or DeSean Jackson if he becomes an UFA.

Defensively, I would love to see Smith start at OLB opposite Brooks who we'll hopefully re-sign. Dont care about Haralson. Want to re-sign Grant. Secondary wise, I want to re-sign Goldson but want a younger CB instead of Rogers. Rogers had a good year but he's 30 and I dont see him staying the same or getting better. Also, I wish we would play more man coverage and bump the receivers at the LOS. Too much zone crap kills us all the time.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I'm hoping for Rice in regards to RB. Would love Rice and then trade Gore to the highest possible bidder but I dont see either happening.

Offensively, we need a playmaking deep threat at WR. No more possession receiver crap. I want Mike Wallace (and yes, I would trade our 1st and 3rd for him) or DeSean Jackson if he becomes an UFA.

Defensively, I would love to see Smith start at OLB opposite Brooks who we'll hopefully re-sign. Dont care about Haralson. Want to re-sign Grant. Secondary wise, I want to re-sign Goldson but want a younger CB instead of Rogers. Rogers had a good year but he's 30 and I dont see him staying the same or getting better. Also, I wish we would play more man coverage and bump the receivers at the LOS. Too much zone crap kills us all the time.
There is no way I give up a first and a third for a WR who is essentially a one trick pony. No way is Wallace worth that much. He is easily defended. We basically shut him down when we played the Steelers because he is esentially a one dimensional WR at this point. No more guys that can only bring one set of skills to this offense. Need more guys that are more complete players. Especially if Im giving up that much. I can get Victor Cruz type play out of Garcon or Caldwell without giving up nearly as much.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-23-2012 at 02:22 PM.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Well Rogers is saying all the right things.......for now
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/...team-together/
Old 01-23-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I have such a man crush on him and Arian Foster as far as running backs go.
49ers worked him out. It's a good thing he smoked pot a few times and was a character concern. Because if he wasn't we might've drafted him. Instead we drafted the God-fearing, Glen Coffee. Thank goodness for that.

:/
Old 01-24-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
49ers worked him out. It's a good thing he smoked pot a few times and was a character concern. Because if he wasn't we might've drafted him. Instead we drafted the God-fearing, Glen Coffee. Thank goodness for that.

:/
We worked out who??? Foster or Forte?
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And though RB is no where near a need for us, I would run naked through the streets if we signed Matt Forte. I have such a man crush on him and Arian Foster as far as running backs go.

My top free agent WRs at the moment. These are the guys I feel make the best fit here in terms of what we need on the outside and what Jimbaugh asks in terms of blocking from his WRs...

1. Dwayne Bowe
2. Pierre Garcon
3. Robert Meachem
4. Andre Caldwell
5. Chaz Schillens
No Vincent Jackson?

Quote:
Well Rogers is saying all the right things.......for now
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/...team-together/
We need to resign him. He played really well this season he's only going to be 31. That's not that old. The guy can still play at a high level, except against Victor Cruz I guess.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 01-24-2012 at 01:09 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:36 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
We worked out who??? Foster or Forte?
Arian Foster. He was one of the last pre-draft workouts the 49ers conducted.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:56 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
No Vincent Jackson?
Too injury-prone for me....

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-24-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chaz Schillens
If I had to guess which, off that, list is a Niners target, it's him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If I had to guess which, off that, list is a Niners target, it's him.
I hope so. Big target, legit deep speed. Probably needs a change of scenery and a fresh start. Same with Caldwell. That guy has ELITE agility and speed numbers from which to work from. Just hasn't put it all together. And both would be realtively cheap compared to the others on the list.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'd rather have Garcon.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:

We need to resign him. He played really well this season he's only going to be 31. That's not that old. The guy can still play at a high level, except against Victor Cruz I guess.
The problem is the years and the money. He already said he wants a 4-5 year deal. He's going to want fair market value for a Pro Bowl CB. That's around 32-40 million. All this for one year of good play. I feel a little better giving Goldson that kind of money because he's had a solid year before(2009). And FS is hardest position in the secondary to find talent. A good playmaker on the backend you have to keep. And we have a good one who's still relatively young. And he fits the scheme and has nice chemsitry with Whitner. We can't sign both, resign Brooks, and still address WR. So my answer is you go after younger guys who display the same kind of talent. And wont demand the same kind of money. That's why I rather go after a Terrell Thomas or a Brandon Carr. They're younger, cheaper alternatives. Baalke can probably sign them for less years and less guanranted money.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think I'd rather have Garcon.
My only probelm with him is his hands....he drops his fair share. We already have enough guys who aren't sure handed. But he's a heck of a talent. And I like that he can play outside or in the slot. Schillens is probably a guy you keep on the outside. Both Caldwell and Garcon have Victor Cruz type of ability where you can move them all over the field and they can do damage. Short-area agility and quickness to get in and out of cuts and create space. We really don't have other WRs on the roster with their type of elusiveness. Ginn is straight line speed only. Not slippery elusive. Those are the kind of guys you need on 3rd and long and the pocket breaks down and Alex is looking for someone to come open and present themselves as a target. Look at the similar athletic ability between the three...

Tale Of The Tape

Victor Cruz

HT = 6'0, WT = 206 lbs

40 time = 4.49

Vert = 41.5

Broad = 10'05"

Shuttle = 4.17s

3-Cone = 6.96s

Pierre Garcon

HT = 6'0, WT = 210 lbs

40 time = 4.42

Vert = 36.5

Broad = 10'05"

Shuttle = 4.19s

3-Cone = 6.90s

Andre Caldwell

HT = 6'0, WT = 205 lbs

40 time = 4.35

Vert = 35

Broad = 10'04"

Shuttle = 4.11s

3-Cone = 6.75s

Of course these aren't indicators of how good a player will play once the pads are on but athletically, both Garcon and Caldwell bring something to the table we currently lack at the position.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-24-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

after sunday's game my mock draft has been updated somewhat-

1. kendall wright - wr

2. casey hayward - cb

3. derek wolfe - de/olb

4. marvin mcnutt - wr

5. tavon wilson - s

6. scott wedige - c

7. chris rainy - wr/rb/pr/kr

shockingly this team doesn't need a ton as sf is young and still got plenty of talent. wr and offensive tools what this team needs desperately.
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Not high on Schillens or Caldwell. Those guys have yet to make an impact in the NFL. I think it will flop just like the time we signed Brandon Jones. We need a proven game breaker, not more 3rd string receivers. I don't like going after high priced free agents because those guys usually don't work out with others teams, but I also don't want more scrubs (I guess that is still better than folks like Swain and Hastings). That leaves the draft.

Right now I think most folks have penciled the 49ers to get a receiver. Maybe Alshon Jeffery. I'll take my chances with him even though he's a rookie.

Morgan, Jeffery, Crabtree, and Williams? I'd be okay with that. You have three receivers playing again in the same system and a highly touted rookie. Alex has no excuses unless everyone gets injured yet again.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not high on Schillens or Caldwell. Those guys have yet to make an impact in the NFL. I think it will flop just like the time we signed Brandon Jones. We need a proven game breaker, not more 3rd string receivers. I don't like going after high priced free agents because those guys usually don't work out with others teams, but I also don't want more scrubs (I guess that is still better than folks like Swain and Hastings). That leaves the draft.

Right now I think most folks have penciled the 49ers to get a receiver. Maybe Alshon Jeffery. I'll take my chances with him even though he's a rookie.

Morgan, Jeffery, Crabtree, and Williams? I'd be okay with that. You have three receivers playing again in the same system and a highly touted rookie. Alex has no excuses unless everyone gets injured yet again.
Their low risk, high reward kind of signings. They're guys you bring in as depth guys, hoping they might turn into something more. Or maybe you rather keep seeing Brett Swain and Joe Hastings out there. Have to improve the talent at the 4th and 5th position on the depth chart. These are the kind of players you bring in and if they dont impress, you cut them. You bring guys like Garcon, Meachem, and Bowe to be battle for starting positions, as they have shown themesleves to produce on gamedays. Morgan and Crabs and a lone rookie just aint going to cut it. Still need a proven threat on the outside to add to the mix. You have trust that Baalke will sign the right guy for the team and that he will produce.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That leaves the draft.
Maybe I am biased because I live in Big 12 territory for TV, but I love me some Kendall Wright. He reminds me of Steve Smith.

Old 01-24-2012, 09:48 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Maybe I am biased because I live in Big 12 territory for TV, but I love me some Kendall Wright. He reminds me of Steve Smith.
At this point, it would surprise me if Wright lasts to pick 20, let alone pick 30.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
At this point, it would surprise me if Wright lasts to pick 20, let alone pick 30.
WRs always fall.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
I don't think the 49ers are getting Kendall Wright unless they trade up. The 49ers have the 30th pick right? I just don't see it happening. I think at least one receiver is going to be selected before that spot. There are a few teams like St.Louis or Chicago that really need help at the receiver position.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

How do you guys feel about the coaching staff remaining in place? I'm hoping Seely doesn't take the heading coaching job for the Colts. Congratulations to him if he does, but it would great if he stayed here. The list is pretty long though for the candidates. I'm also hoping nothing happens with Greg Roman and Vic Fangio in the offseason and some surprise gig pops out of nowhere. It would be good for the first time in what seems like forever, to keep a good staff together and just keep the ball rolling. Especially when our division might get better.

Oh and apparently Spencer is going to be released in the offseason according to Maiocco. Shame. I really liked him as a player and if he didn't get hurt earlier in this past season I don't think he would have lost his job.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know the WR situation will be debated ad nauseum, but I just can't stop dreaming of Colston. He fills every single WR issue. I've heard all the detractors and whatnot, but I haven't been even slightly swayed. He's exactly the player they need to add.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
I know the WR situation will be debated ad nauseum, but I just can't stop dreaming of Colston. He fills every single WR issue. I've heard all the detractors and whatnot, but I haven't been even slightly swayed. He's exactly the player they need to add.
He has great hands. I took a trip over to the Saints board and apparently all the fans are up in arms about him needing to comeback. I think their main priorities this offseason are Brees, Nicks, and Colston. I just don't see why he would leave the Saints unless he gets a huge payday. He might be in a good financial situation though. I mean if you were in a good financial position would you want to leave Brees and the Saints for the 49ers? I don't want to sound like a jerk, but if I'm a wide receiver I'm staying with Brees.

Guys I can see leaving are Dwayne Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Stevie Johnson, and Desean Jackson. Those guys strike me as the type that either want to get paid or just want to go to a better team.

Quote:
Old 01-24-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

In case anyone wants to look over it again, here is a list of the upcoming free agents this offseason followed by a small blurb from Maiocco himself about each of the pending free agents:

Quote:
The season is over, but the 49ers plan to get to work quickly on some of their pending free agents.

Quarterback Alex Smith and cornerback Carlos Rogers both stated that they would like to have new deals with the 49ers before they hit the free-agent market in March.

Here's a look at all the 49ers who are not under contract for next season:

49ERS FREE AGENTS
QB Alex Smith: He wants to be back. Jim Harbaugh wants him back. League sources have told CSNBayArea.com to expect a two- or three-year contract for $8 million to $11 million annually.

S Dashon Goldson: The 49ers offered him a five-year contract last year. After he turned it down and the 49ers took the offer off the table, he returned to the 49ers on a one-year, $2 million contract. The 49ers might extend another five-year, $25 million contract. If that's not enough, they can keep him around with the franchise tag at one year, $6.2 million.

CB Carlos Rogers: He said he would like to be back with the 49ers after signing a one-year, $4.25 million contract after the lockout. But he also wants fair market value, he said. "Hopefully, I don't reach free agency," Rogers said. If Rogers makes it to free agency, he would likely get an attractive contract offer after his Pro Bowl season. "Would they (the 49ers) be able to match that? Probably not," Rogers said.

LB Ahmad Brooks: He played nearly every snap and did a fine job in run defense and with his seven sacks. He turns 28 in March and with his maturity, there would be some interest in him from teams that play 3-4 schemes.

WR Ted Ginn: He accepted a pay cut of more than $1 million prior to remain on the team. His value on special teams was evident in the NFC Championship Game, but he caught only 18 passes. It'll have to be at the right price.

OL Adam Snyder: His greatest value is his versatility. He took over for Chilo Rachal as the right guard early in the season. There's no reason the 49ers would not want him back at a reasonable contract.

WR Joshua Morgan: His rehab is coming along just fine after undergoing surgery to repair a fracture just above the ankle. He does not have a lot of market value, so a one-year deal to return to the 49ers seems logical.

LB Blake Costanzo: He fit in perfectly with Jim Harbaugh's blue-collar mindset. He'll be back. Heck, he might even pay the 49ers to return.

DB C.J. Spillman: He's an outstanding special-teams player who could get some interest around the league if it gets to that. But the 49ers will try to work out an extension before he becomes a restricted free agent.

LB Larry Grant: He stepped up when Patrick Willis was injured late in the season. He believes he proved he can be a starter. If another team believes that, too, he won't be back with the 49ers.

RG Chilo Rachal: He lost his starting job with a rough first half in the 49ers' third game of the season. His return appears unlikely.

FB Moran Norris: He was injured early in the season and lost his starting job to versatile rookie Bruce Miller. There does not appear to be room for the 11-year veteran.

S Reggie Smith: He settled into a role as the No. 3 safety and someone who would play defense in the rare occasions the 49ers went with six defensive backs. He might find a better opportunity elsewhere.

TE Justin Peelle: Signed in mid-September as the No. 3 tight end, takig over the spot held a year ago by Nate Byham, who missed this season with a knee injury. Byham should be back for next season.

LB Tavares Gooden: He found his niche on special teams, and 49ers wouldn't mind bringing him back at a close-to-minimum type deal.

S Madieu Williams: He started three of the first four games because of injuries to Dashon Goldson and Donte Whitner. But he was relegated to special teams thereafter. They'll likely bring in a younger player to handle this role.

WR Brett Swain: The 49ers need to upgrade the depth at wide receiver in the offseason.

CB Tramaine Brock: The club will tender him, and he'll be back for compete for a spot next season. Exclusive rights free agents, such as Brock, can't negotiate with other teams.

DT Will Tukuafu: He spent the entire season on injured reserve with a wrist injury. Like Brock, Tukuafu is an exclusive rights free agent. He'll be back.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/niner...00&feedID=5884

There is no way we can keep all of our big contributors this season. I think the guys most fans will be worried about are Alex Smith, Carlos Rogers, Ahmad Brooks, Dashon Goldson, Ted Ginn, Adam Snyder, and maybe Larry Grant.

I'm guessing Brooks or Goldson might be the odd guys out. Which would be disappointing, but that is free agency. I think Rogers comes back on a respectable deal. Although if we could keep Brooks and Goldson, I might not mind taking my chances without Rogers. Personally I want Brooks and Goldson back.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 01-24-2012 at 11:09 PM.