Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 06-18-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Quote:
Former 49ers coach Steve Mariucci was impressed with the amount of plays and situations the team squeezed in to one
single minicamp practice. Speaking with me on KNBR-AM Thursday night, Mariucci was not only liked the volume of plays but also the different situations the team displayed.

The offense sported many different looks and it all went off with hardly a glitch. Players moved in and out of the huddle smoothly and everyone seemed to know what they were doing. The 49ers also went through a number of different special teams’ situations almost daily.

As Harbaugh has mentioned several times, the offense can get many quality plays going because they have four NFL-caliber quarterbacks who are versed in the system.

How much will this work in April, May and June matter in September?

Players don’t seem to care. They only know that going through an intensive camp makes them feel better.

“We have that nasty taste in our mouth from the end of last season,” Whitner said. “Now we all want to get back to that level.”
I'm a bit of a homer but i truly believe the 49ers are primed to win the superbowl this year. We're dangerous in one on one situations (aka playoffs) and can hang with any team, are extremely hungry, and improved offensive personnel while retaining our quality coaching. Not to mention retaining our entire defense and special teams.

The Giants were red hot coming into the NFCCG (61-22 combined victories over 2 teams with combined record of 26-6) and it took 2 special teams turnovers to beat us. So i'm confident in our abilities next year. There's also the coincidence that in 7 of the last 8 years, the NFC rep for the superbowl has played the AFCE and beaten the Bills. We play the AFCE this year..
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Goon61
Rookie

Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Goon61 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree that people should not be overreacting to Jenkins poor play so far, only time will tell how hard he is willing to work and how much he can improve. You have to give football players at least three years to see how good they can be. After those three years are up for Jenkins, people are free to rip 49er management for the pick as much as they want, but at least give him some time to develop for goodness sake.

Nevertheless, if he keeps under performing in practice 49ers management should be willing to accept that they may have misjudged him and be willing to draft another WR next year if the right one is there. I know it is early to talk about next years draft but this is a draft site after all.
Goon61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
There's also the coincidence that in 7 of the last 8 years, the NFC rep for the superbowl has played the AFCE and beaten the Bills. We play the AFCE this year..
Hmmm, but what happens if we lose to the Bills??? :P
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Harbaugh and Baalke went after Manning and watched him work out and brought him in for a physical. I wouldnt do that unless I was interested in signing the guy.
That's what an "evaluation" is. They watched him throw and had a Dr. clear him medically. Remember, the 49ers didn't have a starting QB signed. Why on Earth wouldn't you evaluate one of the all-time greats?

Quote:
If they truly had no interest in Manning, they would have simply said, thanks but no thanks when Manning and his agent contacted Baalke/Harbaugh.
When did Harbaugh say that there was abolutely no interest?

Quote:
If Harbaugh truly wanted Alex to return, he would have been signed before FA started.
I guess the Saints truly don't want Drew Brees to be their QB.

Quote:
Sorry but I lost some respect for Harbaugh/Baalke because they made a stupid move trying to screw over Smith for no apparent reason
How did they screw Smith? He was a free agent who had turned down a contract offer.

Quote:
Bottom line is that Harbaugh wanted Manning to replace Smith, didnt get him and now he's basically just lying his ass off trying to cover it up and not screw up everything he accomplished in 2011.
Harbaugh is on record saying that "Alex Smith will be our Quarterback" even before Peyton Manning was released. If he wanted him that badly, I'm sure he could've traded Irsay some picks for him.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac
That's what an "evaluation" is. They watched him throw and had a Dr. clear him medically. Remember, the 49ers didn't have a starting QB signed. Why on Earth wouldn't you evaluate one of the all-time greats?

When did Harbaugh say that there was abolutely no interest?

I guess the Saints truly don't want Drew Brees to be their QB.

How did they screw Smith? He was a free agent who had turned down a contract offer.

Harbaugh is on record saying that "Alex Smith will be our Quarterback" even before Peyton Manning was released. If he wanted him that badly, I'm sure he could've traded Irsay some picks for him.
You wouldnt evaluate Manning because there was no cap room to sign him to begin with so whats the point? Just a waste of time unless of course, the team was going to release a third of their roster to sign Manning.

I never said that Harbaugh said he had no interest in Manning but he's acting like he didnt even though he obviously did. My point is that if you were to believe Harbaugh (I dont) and that he was just evaluating Manning and werent really interested in him, why go after him? It came down to DEN and SF. Manning choose Denver plain and simple and Harbaugh is trying to save face by saying that he was just "evaluating" Manning. Yeah right.

Oh please. Saints/Brees situation is different. Brees is franchised. Smith wasnt. Bottom line is that Harbaugh and Baalke tried to replace Smith with Manning and failed. It's that simple.

I didnt say they screwed Smith. I said that they "tried" to screw Smith by going behind his back in trying to replace him.

Harbaugh saying that Smith is our QB means nothing because he went after Manning. If that was true, Harbaugh would have never "evaluated" Manning to begin with.

I'm not going to argue about this - Harbaugh and Baalke tried to sign Manning by quietly attending a private workout, gave him a physical which Manning passed and made him a contract offer. Manning declined and signed with Denver. Going after Manning blew up in Harbaugh and Baalke's face and now Harbaugh is acting like he never had and real interest in signing Manning even though anyone with a brain can see right through that bullcrap.

Quite simply, you believe what you want to believe, I will do the same and we'll leave it at that.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jenkins signs a 4-year deal. All of the 49ers draft picks signed.
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/...a-6db6180fb212

Off the team site, highlights of one Randy Moss:
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...3-2559ddadb691

I wish the seasons started tomorrow.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad Jenkins has signed his deal. Too bad he was apparently stinking up mini camp. At least there wasn't any ridiculous holdout like there was with Michael Crabtree.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a Pro Football Focus spotlight on Ahmad Brooks. Great read.

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog...ancisco-49ers/

Quote:
Old 06-22-2012, 01:55 PM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harbaugh would be an idiot not to try to replace alex smith with Peyton, if he had the chance. they didn't get the deal done and Smith came crawling back.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:47 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMyJob View Post
Harbaugh would be an idiot not to try to replace alex smith with Peyton, if he had the chance. they didn't get the deal done and Smith came crawling back.
A contract offer was never made.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are they still bitching about Manning ?It is over and done with . Lets move and get this started with dam it. Been a while posters. I see our mini camps are going well!!!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Why are they still bitching about Manning ?
Because some people can't wrap their heads around the fact that the Niners offered Smith a new contract and he turned it down (rumored to be the same contract he eventually signed)

The team didn't "screw Alex." They tried to sign him, but he didn't sign and left the door open for them to look into signing Manning. It was nothing personal, just business.
Old 06-24-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
A contract offer was never made.
. . .even if i had mentioned a contract being offered to Manning, it would have been beside the point that i was trying to make.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:55 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares? I mean, honestly, at this point, who gives a crap?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 01:59 AM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

hey, i'm not even a niner fan! i just came in here and they were talking about it so i threw in my two cents.

i was playing a pick-up football game the other day and somebody said "damn, our offense is clickin like the niners offense would be if they'd picked up Peyton."

made me laugh.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the last time I'm going to speak on the Peyton situation before I drop it forever(so please don't quote me). I didnt believe FOR A SECOND(ok maybe ONE second) that Peyton Manning was ever going to be a Niner. Baalke would have never mortaged that much of our cap to one free agent player, HOFer or not. Not when Willis is due on the books for over 17 million this year. And not when Alex was a fraction of the cost and he almost led us to the Super Bowl. I dont believe Peyton really felt he belonged in a Jimbaugh-run offense. Peyton wants to run his offense and have his hands on every moving part of that offense from play design to play-calling. That would have NEVER happened with Jimbaugh and Roman. Harbaugh believes in his offense. And he believes he knows the best way to run it. And it isn't giving free reign to a QB, coming off a potential career-ending injury. Manning and Harbaugh just never seemed like a good fit from jump. Call me crazy, but I think it was all a scam by the Niners to show Alex his worth wasn't as much as he thought it was on the open market. They low-balled him intially and then allowed free agency to justify why they low-balled him....because most NFL ppl don't believe in his abilities outside of 4949 Centinnenal Blvd. Baalke's poker face is AWESOME.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 06-24-2012 at 09:26 PM.
VAfy-ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has the season stared yet ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any Mario news or updates? I am curious to hear how he is doing there so far. Any info would be most welcome! Thanks guys.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Any Mario news or updates? I am curious to hear how he is doing there so far. Any info would be most welcome! Thanks guys.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/v...6-e42faa3e244b
Old 06-26-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
He's currently #3 on the depth chart behind Moss and Crabtree. Had a solid spring, but Crabtree, Moss, and K-10 were the talk of camp, as WRs go.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 06-26-2012 at 12:23 PM.
VAfy-ya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

And to think, our first round draft pick is our 5th best WR now. Just imagine how our WR core will be when Jenkins becomes good. Just over two months to go.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
This is the last time I'm going to speak on the Peyton situation before I drop it forever(so please don't quote me). I didnt believe FOR A SECOND(ok maybe ONE second) that Peyton Manning was ever going to be a Niner. Baalke would have never mortaged that much of our cap to one free agent player, HOFer or not. Not when Willis is due on the books for over 17 million this year. And not when Alex was a fraction of the cost and he almost led us to the Super Bowl. I dont believe Peyton really felt he belonged in a Jimbaugh-run offense. Peyton wants to run his offense and have his hands on every moving part of that offense from play design to play-calling. That would have NEVER happened with Jimbaugh and Roman. Harbaugh believes in his offense. And he believes he knows the best way to run it. And it isn't giving free reign to a QB, coming off a potential career-ending injury. Manning and Harbaugh just never seemed like a good fit from jump. Call me crazy, but I think it was all a scam by the Niners to show Alex his worth wasn't as much as he thought it was on the open market. They low-balled him intially and then allowed free agency to justify why they low-balled him....because most NFL ppl don't believe in his abilities outside of 4949 Centinnenal Blvd. Baalke's poker face is AWESOME.
Stop making logical arguments.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2012, 04:23 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And to think, our first round draft pick is our 5th best WR now. Just imagine how our WR core will be when Jenkins becomes good. Just over two months to go.
Wouldn't be surprised if he has a better camp than KW. Still don't trust KW all that much but maybe that's just me. Here's how i see our WR corps lining up

-Moss
-Crabtree
-Manningham
-Jenkins
-Williams
-Nathan Palmer

Surprise cut: Ted Ginn
Other cuts: Brett Swain, Joe Hastings

Practice Squad- Bryan Tyms, Chris Owusu

Reasoning for Ginn cut- We were in no hurry to bring him back, only signed him to 1 year, and he's yet to practice this offseason with a nagging injury, causing him to fall behind. I also wonder if Harbaugh trusts KW enough to return punts...although i think Cox would get first crack at it right now.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Training camp hasn't even started yet. Ted Ginn is making the roster. He is our most reliable return man.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Training camp hasn't even started yet.
Of course not, but this a football forum...if we don't discuss TC battles what are we going to discuss?