Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 08-07-2012, 11:52 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I play when I want to play"

No strength/can't beat physical corners

He's not a good route runner/can only go deep

He can't/won't block

He won't go across the middle

He can't run after the catch

He's not a good teammate

He's not a SuperFreak

Last edited by phlysac : 08-07-2012 at 11:56 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
And Moss giving up on his teammates isnt the same thing? Its the same thing but instead of words, he used actions which speak louder than words.

Moss does catch everything and has great hands when he wants to play. If he gets to where he doesnt want to play, him having great hands and catching everything will be irrelevant.

But to each his/her own. You guys want to hate Owens. Go ahead. I'm not telling anyone to love him or hate him. Personally, I dont really care. He's still my favorite receiver and just like my opinion isnt going to change anyone else's opinion, no one's opinion is going to change mine.

With all that said, im still looking forward to the season and the two Seahawks games.
No it's not the same thing. Both aren't great attitudes to have, but at least one person isn't pointing the finger, which will divide a locker room even more I believe. Moss doesn't run and cry to the media while blaming others in the process like Owens does if he feels frustrated. Moss will usually leave his antics on the actual field whether it's squirting a water bottle at someone or leaving towards the tunnel before the game is over (Larry Fitzgerald has done this too).

I don't think anyone has a problem with what Owens brings to the table as a receiver. It's the circus he brings along with these skills because he can't keep this mouth shut.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reports from today's camp:

Quote:
Alex Smith had an efficient practice as he usually does, completing short pass after short pass. He even ran for a touchdown on a fourth and goal from the five yard line late in practice.

But his last play of the afternoon was not-so-good. It was fourth and ten. If the offense didn’t convert, the game was over and they lost the drill.

Smith dropped back and had great protection, but he immediately threw to his check down receiver – Brett Swain – and he only gained five yards. The offense lost. Smith never looked past his shortest route on the final fourth and ten of the game.
http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2012/...sses-practice/

I really hate it when Smith checks down on a third and forever. I wish he would take more chances like in the Saints and Lions games. Pull the trigger. Especially if it's the last play of the game. Don't immediately throw a checkdown and expect a dude to rumble ten yards to the endzone.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 08-08-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 08-07-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Come on Alex, don't throw a check down in this situation.

Did we not learn from the Saints game? Take a chance. It's the final play of the contest.
It's 4th and 10 and Brett Swain was on the field? Obviously the coaches didn't think it was important either.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No it's not the same thing. Both aren't great attitudes to have, but at least one person isn't pointing the finger, which will divide a locker room even more I believe. Moss doesn't run and cry to the media while blaming others in the process like Owens does if he feels frustrated. Moss will usually leave his antics on the actual field whether it's squirting a water bottle at someone or leaving towards the tunnel before the game is over (Larry Fitzgerald has done this too).

I don't think anyone has a problem with what Owens brings to the table as a receiver. It's the circus he brings along with these skills because he can't keep this mouth shut.
Moss still creates problems in the locker room by giving up on the field because he'll cause others to follow him which causes more problems. Either way, its the same crap. Both have skill and talent on the field but both are problems in the locker room. Same crap.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
It's 4th and 10 and Brett Swain was on the field? Obviously the coaches didn't think it was important either.
LOL. I don't think that matters. Point is not to not look past your shortest route and check it down on the final play of the game 10 yards from the endzone. It could have been Frank Gore in that spot.

Imagine if Smith did that in the Saints game.

Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Moss still creates problems in the locker room by giving up on the field because he'll cause others to follow him which causes more problems. Either way, its the same crap. Both have skill and talent on the field but both are problems in the locker room. Same crap.
I'd say one piece of crap smells worse than the other. Notice how Randy was able to find a job a lot quicker than Owens.

Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan reminds me of the battered woman in family court that begs the judge not to punish her man because she loves him. I guess that's cool if that's how you roll Dan.

T.O. bitchslapped us. He's not welcome back.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say one piece of crap smells worse than the other. Notice how Randy was able to find a job a lot quicker than Owens.
Thats your opinion. I personally dont see any difference. A lot quicker? Five months isnt exactly a lot quicker but whatever.

Quote:
Dan reminds me of the battered woman in family court that begs the judge not to punish her man because she loves him. I guess that's cool if that's how you roll Dan.

T.O. bitchslapped us. He's not welcome back.
Think whatever you want bud. I dont see it that way and again, dont really care. I care about players who bust their ass and want to win. T.O. is a definition of that. Seriously, look at a guy like Crabtree. Yeah, he's improving but come on, he's a diva who'll hopefully play in his first pre-season game in his career. Work ethic wise, he sucks, plain and simple and while you hate Owens, you can never question his work ethic or on the field play.

And I never said to bring him back. Only last December. Didnt want Moss now either but we'll see what happens.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Thats your opinion. I personally dont see any difference. A lot quicker? Five months isnt exactly a lot quicker but whatever.
Moss retired. When he came back he was able to get a job pretty quickly. Owens on the other hand scheduled his own workout and didn't find a team, and when that didn't work he went to another league. Moss garnered interest from several teams right off the bat including New Orleans and San Francisco. Owens never retired and has been searching for an NFL team for two years.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 08-08-2012 at 02:26 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:29 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Moss retired. When he came back he was able to get a job pretty quickly. Owens on the other hand scheduled his own workout and didn't find a team, and when that didn't work he went to another league. Moss garnered interest from several teams right off the bat including New Orleans and San Francisco. Owens never retired and has been searching for an NFL team for two years.
Moss never retired. He never filed any official documents saying so. He was out of football just like T.O. Only difference is that Moss signed in March and Owens a few days ago. Owens tore his ACL last off-season and no one was going to sign him regardless of his workout or not.

I understand you guys hate Owens. Fine. Hate him. But dont act like he's the worst or that Moss will be what Owens wasnt because Moss himself has a lot to prove and quite honestly, I wouldnt be surprised if in a few months, everyone here is complaining more about Moss than they ever did about Owens.

Saints did Moss' agent a favor by giving him the workout. We only signed him because quite simply, our receivers sucked in the NFCCG which is evident by signing Moss, Manningham, bringing back Ginn and drafting Jenkins.

As sad as it sounds, I have to agree with my friend. How the 49ers do this year will all depend on Moss. If he's the old Moss, then everything should be peachy but if he's the Moss from 2010 who quit on THREE teams in a season including the Patriots which still makes no sense to me, we're screwed and not in a good way.

Quite simply, while everyone here hates Owens, everyone also needs to stop acting like Moss is the anti-Owens when in reality, there's no difference between the two - both are assholes and can screw over your team, plain and simple.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
I understand you guys hate Owens.
Not all of us do.

Quote:
But dont act like he's the worst or that Moss will be what Owens wasnt
Who is?

Quote:
I wouldnt be surprised if in a few months, everyone here is complaining more about Moss than they ever did about Owens.
Do you understand the impossibility of that? And besides, many 49ers' fans complain, regardless.

Quote:
Quite simply, while everyone here hates Owens, everyone also needs to stop acting like Moss is the anti-Owens when in reality, there's no difference between the two - both are assholes and can screw over your team, plain and simple.
Everyone doesn't hate Owens. Who's acting like Moss is the anti-Owens? There are many differences between the two.

My problem is that you openly support one "asshole" ad nauseum, while passive-aggressively condemning a current 49ers player because there's "no difference between them." How does that make sense?

Advocate for a player that hasn't been a 49ers for nearly a decade while criticizing a current 49er? How is that showing support for your favorite team?
Old 08-08-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Fair enough.

Dont know who the worst is but it sure as hell isnt Owens.

Fine, maybe not more than Owens but I can definitely see people here complaining about Moss and why we signed him if he repeats 2010.

My favorite receiver is Owens but I do realize that Moss could/should/would have been even better than Rice but he doesnt have the work ethic of Rice (or even Owens for that matter) which is what prevented him from possibly being the best receiver of all time. His skill, talent and ability far surpasses most (if not all) but when you dont use all of that 100% of the time, it simply becomes a waste.

As for signing Moss, I never wanted him but I didnt want Owens either. Only last December after releasing Edwards would I have signed Owens and/or Moss because even as a decoy, both would have done better than what our receivers did combined in the NFCCG.

I'm not bashing Moss. I hope that he can at least copy 2009 and I'll be a very happy camper but at the same time, I wouldnt be surprised if he copies 2010 or worse. Basically, its 50/50 on how it will go. Just have to wait and see.

My main problem is that majority of people here bash Owens all the time and bashed Moss to until we signed him. Then, its like, oh, we never bashed him. It's such bullcrap that it just makes me laugh.

As for Owens, I hope he does as good as he did in Cincy but do I want the Seahawks to win? Hell no.....unless they're in the playoffs and we're not because then, they would become my favorite team especially if they play against the Patriots, Steelers, etc. in the Super Bowl who I hate the most.

Of course, I dont think that the Seahawks will go better than 8-8 unless Flynn and company just go off on defenses so it doesnt really matter. I'll be watching all the 49ers games just like I did last season and I will want them to win every game and be pissed if they dont.

My main concern is that if the team starts out bad and the ball isnt going Randy's way, if he becomes a problem which in itself is my problem. Owens can become a problem but some act as if Moss never has, wont or isnt. Simply, you dont know which Randy is going to show up. I'm sincerely hoping that its the Moss from at least 2009 and I'll be happy even if that means Moss winning a Super Bowl before Owens. Granted, I'll wish that it was Owens and the 49ers winning the Super Bowl instead of Moss and the 49ers but in the end, its still my 49ers so while I would be disappointed to see Moss win a Super Bowl instead of Owens, I would be happy that my 49ers tied the team I hate the most (Steelers) and are still undefeated in the Super Bowl. :)
Old 08-08-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Moss never retired. He never filed any official documents saying so. He was out of football just like T.O. Only difference is that Moss signed in March and Owens a few days ago. Owens tore his ACL last off-season and no one was going to sign him regardless of his workout or not.

I understand you guys hate Owens. Fine. Hate him. But dont act like he's the worst or that Moss will be what Owens wasnt because Moss himself has a lot to prove and quite honestly, I wouldnt be surprised if in a few months, everyone here is complaining more about Moss than they ever did about Owens.

Saints did Moss' agent a favor by giving him the workout. We only signed him because quite simply, our receivers sucked in the NFCCG which is evident by signing Moss, Manningham, bringing back Ginn and drafting Jenkins.

As sad as it sounds, I have to agree with my friend. How the 49ers do this year will all depend on Moss. If he's the old Moss, then everything should be peachy but if he's the Moss from 2010 who quit on THREE teams in a season including the Patriots which still makes no sense to me, we're screwed and not in a good way.

LOL so what. Moss said he retired and wasn't looking for a job for over a year like Owens was. When Moss came back onto the scene he immediately had interest from a few teams. Moss didn't have to hold his own workout or play in another league because he couldn't find a job. Owens did.

And I guess New Orleans was only going to sign Moss because their receivers sucked.

Also, the 49ers success does not hinge on Moss seeing as we clearly didn't need him last season.

Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
LOL so what. Moss said he retired and wasn't looking for a job for over a year like Owens was. When Moss came back onto the scene he immediately had interest from a few teams. Moss didn't have to hold his own workout or play in another league because he couldn't find a job. Owens did.

And I guess New Orleans was only going to sign Moss because their receivers sucked.

Also, the 49ers success does not hinge on Moss seeing as we clearly didn't need him last season.
He wasnt looking for a job because no one was interested in signing him after his horrible 2010 season. Owens had a workout to prove he was still in shape after tearing his ACL. What's wrong with that? And so Owens playing in the IFL is a bad thing? It kept him in shape. I dont see any negative to that.

Saints were never going to sign Moss. They worked him out as a favor to his agent and reported that he looked good. Basically, it was all just for show. Nothing more, nothing less.

We didnt need him until the NFCCG and if we really didnt need him, then why did we sign him now? Oh, thats right...because we needed receivers which is why we signed two of them and drafted one in the first round.

And I think that it does hinge on Moss because if he acts up, its going to affect the rest of the receivers, offense, coaches, etc. So yeah, I think that it does. Dont know about you or anyone else but excluding Davis since he's a TE, the main receiver im counting on for us IS Moss. Not Crabtree, Manningham, Williams, Jenkins or Ginn. Moss doing good or bad will start a domino effect. I just hope that he does good.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Owens never took his tenure with the Wranglers seriously, which is why he was released from the team. Owens has been looking for a job since he was released by Cincinnati. Those child support payments aren't going to take care of themselves. He was cleared to play in October of last season, yet not one team showed up to his workout and not one team invited him for a workout. This wasn't the case with Moss, who got a couple of offers once he decided he wanted to play football again. He was signed a month later.

New Orleans never made an offer to Randy Moss after the workout? Or never thought about it? Especially when Marques Colston was yet to be signed? You sure about that? Right, I'm sure New Orleans deliberately wasted both Moss and the Saints' organization's time if there was absolutely zero possibility that an offer would be made to Moss. Especially with the possibility of Colston and Meachem bouncing.

The 49ers won 13 games without Moss last season. If he decides to start dogging it, he'll be cut. Or he just won't play and the 49ers will roll in the NFC West. This franchise making the playoffs doesn't depend on a wide receiver that wasn't even on the roster last season. Please.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 08-08-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:49 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Owens never took his tenure with the Wranglers seriously, which is why he was released from the team. Owens has been looking for a job since he was released by Cincinnati. Those child support payments aren't going to take care of themselves. He was cleared to play in October of last season, yet not one team showed up to his workout and not one team invited him for a workout. This wasn't the case with Moss, who got a couple of offers once he decided he wanted to play football again. He was signed a month later.

New Orleans never made an offer to Randy Moss after the workout? Or never thought about it? Especially when Marques Colston was yet to be signed? You sure about that? Right, I'm sure New Orleans deliberately wasted both Moss and the Saints' organization's time if there was absolutely zero possibility that an offer would be made to Moss. Especially with the possibility of Colston and Meachem bouncing.

The 49ers won 13 games without Moss last season. If he decides to start dogging it, he'll be cut. Or he just won't play and the 49ers will roll in the NFC West. This franchise making the playoffs doesn't depend on a wide receiver that wasn't even on the roster last season. Please.
He was released because he didnt show up to some charity event or something. They said also because he didnt play road games despite the fact thats the type of contract they signed him to. He wasnt required to play road games and then want to piss and moan about it despite the fact they are to blame, not Owens.

Moss got a couple of offers? He got one offer. Us and he took it because he knew he wasnt going to get a better offer than what Baalke offered him. The Saints workout was nothing more than a show, thats it. People need to stop believing what isnt true just because ESPN reports it as such. Saints never made him an offer and never intended to. The workout for the Saints was the equivent of the public workout Owens had. Same crap. Saints did Moss and his agent a favor, nothing more and nothing less.

Making it to the playoffs and getting to the Super Bowl and winning it are three different things. If Moss acts up, I agree that he'll be released but the question remains what happens to the other receivers? If they side with Moss, you could end up seeing Owens version two. And yeah, I would say that us winning the division and advancing to the Super Bowl and winning it DOES revolve around Moss. This isnt last season when we surprised everyone in a shortened off-season. Teams are very much aware of us and if our passing game is the same as last season, the results will be the same or worse.

And you know this to be true because even you said that this is a passing league and are worried about our offense looking like crap in TC so dont act like if the passing game sucks, we'll easily repeat what we did last season because I dont see that happening. Our passing game needs to become a threat and become big enough of a threat that our running game will go off of our passing game instead of the other way around.

But hey, to each his/her own bud.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan, don't you have any pride in your team? Owens shat all over the Niners. And you like him still? It's just baffling to me. Also, the fact that you think other Niner fans are wrong for bashing him. We have every right to criticize him as much as we want. No one is bashing Moss, because, you know, he hasn't taken a giant dump on the organization before. Rest assured, if he were to badmouth the franchise the way your boyfriend did, then we would be bashing the **** out of him.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Dan, don't you have any pride in your team? Owens shat all over the Niners. And you like him still? It's just baffling to me. Also, the fact that you think other Niner fans are wrong for bashing him. We have every right to criticize him as much as we want. No one is bashing Moss, because, you know, he hasn't taken a giant dump on the organization before. Rest assured, if he were to badmouth the franchise the way your boyfriend did, then we would be bashing the **** out of him.
I do have pride in my team. I wouldnt be paying $200 for NFL Sunday Ticket to watch them play if I didnt. You talk about Owens crapping all over the team. How did he do that? By calling Garcia ***? Big deal. How is that bashing the team? Or just because he was screaming and yelling at that Knapp guy? Which quite honestly, I would be yelling and screaming too.

I never said 49ers fans are wrong for bashing him. I said that its wrong to bash Owens and not Moss because they're basically both the same in regards to destroying the team from within. If you want to hate Owens and bash him, go ahead. I'm not stopping you or saying not to. I just dont like the fact that Owens gets bashed from mouthing off but Moss quitting on THREE teams in ONE season is just shrugged off. That makes no sense to me.

Moss hasnt crapped on any team? Hmmm, then what do you call quitting on your teammates (in a team oriented sport), coaches and even the fans? What do you call that? No big deal? Because quite honestly, I see that as a far bigger problem than Owens mouthing off. Hell, Owens could curse me out and as long as he's helping the team win games, I would say continue because I care more about the team winning than mickey mouse bullcrap.

And im not a huge fan of Moss but he's a 49er and am hoping he does as good as he did in 2009. I think that we'll all be happy if that happens but at the same time, I wouldnt be surprised if it goes the other way around and doesnt make it through the entire season as a 49er.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Dan, you should re-read my post lol.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Nah, its okay. I'm good.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Dan, you should re-read my post lol.
Now Borat we all know Dan can't read...

Quote:
Old 08-09-2012, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said, cue Dan. LOL

The T.O. debate is so not worth our time in general, let alone the T.O. vs Moss debate. Winning and team goals will determine which controversial future HOF WR has the best season. First preseason game vs. Vikes tomorrow!

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First preseason game tonight....i'm excited to see how Kaepernick and the rookies perform