Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 10-31-2012, 04:44 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a Halloween treat for you people.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 10-31-2012 at 05:32 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post

That hit was dope to see live but Goldson's on Doucet was the s***!

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea that hit by The Hawk is the stuff in which gifs were made for
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goldson hit. My favorite player on the defense. Pay this man. He has earned his money.

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What the hell do you mean you people!
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-01-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

That's a cool photo. I like the shield.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this bye week is gonna suck lots a ****

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes horrible week.But good for me because I will be traveling back home from Florida . I leave on Sunday . Been a great week in Florida though.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with earlier incidents but this **** is getting old really quick.....

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/11...he-was-jumped/
Old 11-01-2012, 11:26 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have said it before and I will say it again, people that continuously get into trouble, even if it isn't allegedly them causing the trouble, are usually putting themselves into the positions to get into trouble.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Jacobs trying to get himself cut (all taken from other forums, but are legit from Jacobs twitter)

Braylon Edwards 2.0? Can't see him staying on the team much longer.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with earlier incidents but this **** is getting old really quick.....

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/11...he-was-jumped/
I don't know why his name keeps getting into the paper, but the only incidents that seem to have been an issue were the DUI for sure, and the party he threw where he was injured. The deer thing sounded like a freak accident which I could see happening to anyone as it almost happened to me. This, well there just isn't enough information to assume anything. I don't see why you wouldn't give Smith the benefit of the doubt though. Yeah his name has been in the paper for a weird/bad reason four times this year, but again there isn't enough information to assume he was involved in something not good.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Brandon Jacobs trying to get himself cut (all taken from other forums, but are legit from Jacobs twitter)

Braylon Edwards 2.0? Can't see him staying on the team much longer.
I just looked at his twitter and didn't see any of this.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

If that last tweet was by Jacobs, then that is an easy way to improve your chances to get cut. If I were him I'd be quiet. This is probably his last stop in his career.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I don't know why his name keeps getting into the paper, but the only incidents that seem to have been an issue were the DUI for sure, and the party he threw where he was injured. The deer thing sounded like a freak accident which I could see happening to anyone as it almost happened to me. This, well there just isn't enough information to assume anything. I don't see why you wouldn't give Smith the benefit of the doubt though. Yeah his name has been in the paper for a weird/bad reason four times this year, but again there isn't enough information to assume he was involved in something not good.
At some point, all these "incidents" happening to same player is just way too coincidental for me to just shrug off as "meh, **** happens". **** shouldn't keep happening to the same guy. He's been a Niner less than two years and he's had more "incidents" in that time span than most Niner players have had in their entire career. Just sayin...
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Look at the "all" part of his twitter, instead of no replies (guessing you're looking there).

If its still not there, then he may have deleted it. But gatorboy45 is his account and im positive he did tweet this.
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
He erased them once fans got wind of them and started calling him out on it. But they're legit...
Old 11-02-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
At some point, all these "incidents" happening to same player is just way too coincidental for me to just shrug off as "meh, **** happens". **** shouldn't keep happening to the same guy. He's been a Niner less than two years and he's had more "incidents" in that time span than most Niner players have had in their entire career. Just sayin...
Well as long as nothing comes of it I don't personally care. There is a lot information we don't know about this latest incident and it seems like it's going to die by tomorrow. If Aldon is really screwing around behind the scenes, then yeah he needs to get his **** together. But if he's just being an everyday guy then it's hard for me to fault him for that.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If that last tweet was by Jacobs, then that is an easy way to improve your chances to get cut. If I were him I'd be quiet. This is probably his last stop in his career.
Well that's probably why he's frustrated. I mean he plays on a team with #1 rushing offense in league. He's a athlete and a competitor, has two SB rings. He wants to compete but can't even managed to be active on gamedays. If he never gets injured in the pre-season, I'm sure he has a bigger role but we have a history of letting injured guys get pushed out because depth and talent at their respective position. Same thing happened with Spencer last year. If it ain't broke, we don't fix it.

But at the same time, you don't go ***** on Twitter and lose all sense of professionalism. Your unhappy? Either go to Baalke or your agent to get you out of here behind closed doors, meanwhile you put on a happy face. And you definitely don't influence young guys like LMJ that using social media to vent your frustration is a good thing.

Bottom line, he came here because we offer him more money than the Giants. We never did offer playing time, just an opportunity. If he wanted to be someone where he was guaranteed playing time, he should have signed elsewhere.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 11-02-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

Jacobs looked so good in the preseason...but he got injured and Dixon stepped up. Doesn't seem like he was the same after his injury, when he seemed fresh and dare i say explosive in the preseason. And i can totally understand his frustration, but his latest tweets are pretty clear- he doesn't want to compete, he wants out, period. I'm sure Harbaugh and Baalke can oblige...
Old 11-02-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Well that's probably why he's frustrated. I mean he plays on a team with #1 rushing offense in league. He's a athlete and a competitor, has two SB rings. He wants to compete but can't even managed to be active on gamedays. If he never gets injured in the pre-season, I'm sure he has a bigger role but we have a history of letting injury guys get pushed out because depth and talent at their respective position. Same thing happened with Spencer last year. If it ain't broke, we don't fix it.

But at the same time, you don't go ***** on Twitter and lose all sense of professionalism. Your unhappy? Either go to Baalke or your agent to get you out of here behind closed doors, meanwhile you put on a happy face. And you definitely don't influence young guys like LMJ that using social media to vent your frustration is a good thing.

Bottom line, he came here because we offer him more money than the Giants. We never did offer playing time, just an opportunity. If he wanted to be someone where he was guaranteed playing time, he should have signed elsewhere.
Like I said in another post, I don't see how this is helping Jacobs. He needs to realize that he is past his prime and he signed onto a team with two good runners already. He wasn't likely to see that much time. Putting the 49ers on blast and pouting over the internet isn't going to change things. Like you just said he should have went behind closed doors to the management to voice his concerns or try to get him out of San Francisco if possible if he is so fed up with getting little playing time.

Honestly I'm disappointed in Jacobs. I thought he would take the high road, step up and be a leader and swallow his pride. But he's so concerned about himself rather than the team's success he's going to resort to crying. It's really unfortunate, and not making him look good at all. Perhaps he'd rather save face to his homies that are asking why he isn't on there though.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He erased them once fans got wind of them and started calling him out on it. But they're legit...
Yes, Anthony Davis and Jason Slowey had both responded to me about things before and/or posted some controversial stuff, then deleted it within minutes. There are people that work for the teams and NFL that monitor every player's Twitter activity and will give them the heads up that it isn't PC or whatever. It's legit. Jacobs is just another washed-up, over-paid d***. Just glad the 49ers got a bargain.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers should trade his butt for a late round pick. He is done any how. Get something while we can.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
49ers should trade his butt for a late round pick. He is done any how. Get something while we can.
There is a better chance of you posting without spelling anything wrong, than there is getting anything for Jacobs.