Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 02-17-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I whole-heartedly PRAY that this is true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Maiocco
The 49ers emphatically closed the door on any possibility imprisoned quarterback Michael Vick will suit up for the club in 2009 or beyond... "The 49ers are not interested in Michael Vick," said a team spokesman Tuesday evening.
http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/...hael-vick.html
Old 02-17-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's about time someone came out and said it.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
It's about time someone came out and said it.
I figured it was obvious. Samurai Mike wants players committed to winning not those committed to crime.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
DUDE!!! I'm going to stay here FOREVER and EVER!!! LOL.
why? for having an opinion? you get to chant your bs on here why can't dan or myself?
chapo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.chapo123 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I would keep Franklin and Brooks. Isnt Foster a UFA? If so, he wount be re-signed. I agree with you about Jennings and Roman.

Of course, they could wait to release them which isnt a bad idea because it will give teams the impression that they're NOT going after an OT or FS in free agency and/or the draft.
wasn't much of a fan of brooks or franklin.
foster is garbage. i think clayton should get a crack to compete against robinson.
jennings and roman should have gone seasons ago.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I figured it was obvious. Samurai Mike wants players committed to winning not those committed to crime.
Well, when you think about it... Vick seemed to be the type committed to winning as well. Atleast when it came to some of his dogs that couldnt get it done anymore. I wouldnt mind seeing some of the players on the 49ers roster meet a similar fate if they fail us again this year. I'm looking at you, Roman, Jennings, and Smith!

(I'm completely joking around, if I offended anyone, I'm sorry)

I may dislike who we have at QB right now but I'll take them over Vick.

No thanks.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I may dislike who we have at QB right now but I'll take them over Vick.
Call me crazy but I would take Druckenmiller over Vick.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/019688.html

If they said this summer that the 80's unis are coming back, I'm going to be so pumped.

Pro: I have been wanting new unis for the last few years. I would love for them to look like the uniforms from the 80s.

Con: I just bought an authentic Patrick Willis jersey right before Christmas.......at least it was on sale.

I can't wait to see them.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Call me crazy but I would take Druckenmiller over Vick.
Jim Druckenmiller's car pulling ability>>>>>Michael Vick's dogfighting ability.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Jim Druckenmiller could throw a ball almost the length of the field. It may have been no where near his target... but the distance was there!

Old 02-18-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Fogcity_faithful
Rookie

Fogcity_faithful hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey Vick only hit 53% of the time. Drunkenmiller had a 40.3% completion rate...coach him up a bit i am sure he could break 50% The TD to Int ratio is scarier 1:4 as a Niner. QB rating of 29.8, better than Rexy from time to time. And he knows the VT fight songs, just like Vick. So why not him? Former first rounder too, cant discount that either
Old 02-18-2009, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Fogcity_faithful
Rookie

Giovanni Carmazzi is another direction...but i digress
Old 02-18-2009, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget about the immortal Steve Stenstrom.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:09 AM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

anyone remember steve bono?
Old 02-18-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
Giovanni Carmazzi is another direction...but i digress
I saw a picture of that guy recently and he looked like such a douche. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
I do, sadly.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:00 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapo123 View Post
I had almost forgotten. Thanks for bringing him back up.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Fogcity_faithful
Rookie

there is a guy in my section that sports a Carmazzi jersey at every home game. It made me laugh the first time I saw it, now it just makes me so very sad
Old 02-18-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Fogcity_faithful
Rookie

According to the Foxsports rumor mill Winston Justice is being shopped by the eagles. Not thinking that he would be the answer at RT, but if he gets cut he might not be a bad idea for depth. Change of scenery might be good for him
Old 02-18-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
there is a guy in my section that sports a Carmazzi jersey at every home game. It made me laugh the first time I saw it, now it just makes me so very sad
If I ever got a jersey it would be either that or Druckenmiller.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Fogcity_faithful
Rookie

Word, Druckenmiller would be amazing.thinking a whole slew of bad draft pick jerseys would be awesome. A rashaun woods jersey would be right up there with giovanni and Drukenmiller
Old 02-18-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Don't forget Mike Rumph, Kwame Brown, Reggie McGrew, RW McQuarters and JJ Stokes.

Old 02-18-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Fogcity_faithful
Rookie

seen some stokes jerseys and love the barlow ones too

its official, Suggs got the Franchise Tag
Old 02-18-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Somewhere Dan is crying.
Old 02-18-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
chapo123
Veteran

Quote:
I saw a picture of that guy recently and he looked like such a douche. haha

I do, sadly.
holy shi*! LMFAO
Old 02-18-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Don't forget Mike Rumph, Kwame Brown, Reggie McGrew, RW McQuarters and JJ Stokes.
First, im assuming you mean Kwame Harris. If not, who the hell is Kwame Brown and isnt he a basketball player???

Second, McGrew sucked as did Stokes and while you may hate T.O., doesnt it piss you off that he was stuck behind J.J. for a few years? It definitely pisses me off.

McQuarters turned out to be a solid CB and returner in his career. After all, he's still playing. Just not for us.

Rumph was bad but you have to wonder if he would have been bad if he didnt get injury every year. And you should add in Ahmed Plummer. Aside from his good 2001 season, he was average at best and thats probably pushing it.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote