Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 05-16-2014, 12:22 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justone2 View Post
I just want to see the best players on the field. And if Ward plays better than Bethea in the preseason he will start. If Bethea plays better he plays. Its that simple and i really don't care if a player is 20 or 35 the better player should be on the field.
This is my point. People like Dan can't get around they're preconceived notions of a player. Bethea is turning 30 so he's some over-the-hill/has-been that'sking up too much cap space. None of which is true btw....

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-16-2014 at 10:20 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:13 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
This is my point. People like Dan can't get around they're preconceived notions of a player. Bethea is turning 30 so he's some how some over-the-hill has been, taking up too much cap space. None of which is true btw....
I simply believe that Bethea will decline rapidly and badly for us just like Rogers did after being re-signed. If Ward gets playing time at SS in training camp and pre-season, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he beats out Bethea.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
I simply believe that Bethea will decline rapidly and badly for us just like Rogers did after being re-signed. If Ward gets playing time at SS in training camp and pre-season, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he beats out Bethea.
You thought the Niners should have traded for him last offseason. Does one year really make a difference?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 11:35 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
You thought the Niners should have traded for him last offseason. Does one year really make a difference?
Huh? Traded for who? Bethea? I don't remember saying that at all. If you find that let me know, because I sure as hell don't remember saying that.
Old 05-17-2014, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Huh? Traded for who? Bethea? I don't remember saying that at all. If you find that let me know, because I sure as hell don't remember saying that.
2010 and 2013 Dan.

Quote:
I really was hoping for FS Nick Collins but he was tendered at the first and third round levels. I thought about FS Antoine Bethea but he would require a first rounder. I dont have a problem with trading a draft pick for a player who's in his mid-20's and already has starting experience instead of drafting a rookie but I wouldnt trade away either first round draft pick.

Quote:
Unless we sign Asomugha and move him to FS or Rogers/Brown, I dont know what the hell they're going to do. As for Bethea, wouldnt mind him at all but I dont see the Colts releasing him. Would be shocked if they did.

Quote:
According to rotoworld.com, Bethea is scheduled to make $4.55m for 2013 plus a $200k workout bonus and is in the last year of his contract. He'll be 29 in July. Maybe, we can trade a mid round draft pick for him? Thoughts?
It's weird to see the flip flop in opinion on getting a guy with starting experience vs drafting a rookie and having to groom said rookie to be a starter.
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:23 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verloren View Post
2010 and 2013 Dan.

It's weird to see the flip flop in opinion on getting a guy with starting experience vs drafting a rookie and having to groom said rookie to be a starter.
Well, I'll be damned. Honestly, I completely forgot I even said that. Of course, at the same time, that was before we drafted Reid and was looking for a replacement for Goldson. No way I said that after we drafted Reid as I was hoping he would win the starting FS job.

The first quote though was years ago when Bethea was what? 25 or 26? Huge difference between then and now. And also, that was when I was more in favor of signing free agents where as now, I favor rookies from the draft instead of veterans.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:43 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These past few years, I always held a pessimist view on our team. When everyone was saying how we were SB favorites and we were the best bet to win it ALL, I never saw it that way. I always saw holes. Holes in the roster, holes from a coaching perspective. I was never comfortable with this team as a whole and their SB chances. Never thought we were 'that' team.

This year, just looking at our roster and how the staff has talked this off-season. JH for instance, about using a more open offense and more 3 WR sets and Fangio saying he plans to utilize press-man more and be more aggressive with the talent we have. Those comments, coupled with the roster Baalke has assembled, makes me feel more and more like this is our year. I expect a SB run. In fact, I expect #6 and anything less will be a failure in my eyes. That's more expectation than I've put on ANY JH team since he's been the coach.

I LOOOVEEEEEE our roster. I could nit-pick and say we lack a true deep threat at WR to balance out the group...but I won't. We FINALLY have true depth at that position. The trio of Boldin, Crabs, and SJ is as good of a 3 WR group as you could find in the league. It will be up to CK utilized these guys, spread the ball and make defenses pay for how they play these guys on the back-end.

We're deep with talent at virtually every position on the field. I think ppl are going to be pleasantly surprised by how well this secondary will look. We may miss Whiter's physicality, in and around the box but Bethea has better range and is more adapt in coverage and that will bare fruit against certain offenses. I wanted Cook to be added to this group and we got him. I think he will thrive in this scheme. Love the Ward pick. His versatility will bring a lot to the defense and gives us options we never really had before. Love this CB group. I said before the draft, I liked our CB group already. Guess Baalke did to, because he decided to go with developmental guys at the position over spending premium picks at the position. And adding Ward means you add another nickelback in the mix so I see that as like a 2 for 1 deal.

Our front seven is stacked. Even with Bowman's injury and Aldon's loomning suspension, we still have more talent than most teams and I don't see us taking a significant step back with those two out.

Most of the questions surrounding this team will depend on the growth of CK as a pocket passer. I'm hopefully that he is putting in the work off the field to improve that apsect of his game. He's growth and development will be paramount. Baalke has given him nearly everything he needs personnel wise, to be hugely successful. Its on his shoulders if this offense doent take the next step. Unless of course, JH doesnt hold true to his word and they continue to handcuff the offense with their run-first and second mentality.

But the peices are in place. I really am excited about this roster. For the first time, I see a SB-winning roster and depth. Couldn't quite say that before. Even though our division has gotten tougher. Cards and Rams have both gotten better. The Hawks are still the defending SB champs. But I don't care about any of that, this team is built to win NOW and I think our roster and schedule puts us in a position where we can really be an absolute force come playoff time. Barring any signifacant injuries, we will have our most talented, deepest team of the Baalke/Harbaugh era. This will be the first year where us NOT winning that elusive 6th Lombardi will be looked at as underachieving in the eyes of this Niner fan.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-19-2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:50 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

You're expectations are definitely higher than mine. I'm expecting a playoff spot at best with anything more as a bonus. My three concerns are -

3) The secondary and will they be more physical like the Seahawks as they play very aggressive where as we play mostly off zone coverage and I hate that crap.

2) Developing Kaepernick into a better pocket passer to where he doesnt have to depend on his legs and running all the time. Does he progress, go through his reads, stop forcing that stupid fade which rarely if ever works and just improve his overall decision making?

1) Harbaugh developing Kaepernick and eliminating all the stupid power running all the time. I have no problem running the ball but come on, sometimes you have to open up the offense. Barring injuries, Kaepernick will have at the very least FOUR receiving weapons. It's time Harbaugh opens up the offense and advances it. Instead of trying to run several different offenses okay, he should be perfecting one or two and thats it. To me, it seems like he wants to succeed at every offense known to man and its puzzling because its not going to work. Majority of the time, the simplest things are what works best. Not just making the offense better but he also has to succeed in regards to developing Kaepernick which if he doesnt will be a huge disappointment because if he can develop Alex Smith and others from college, why cant he develop Kaepernick?

Reasons 1 and 2 is why I wouldnt pay either until after 2014. Let them prove that they're worth what they're asking for before actually giving it to them. Barring injuries, if 1 and 2 doesnt happen this season, then I dont think that it ever will.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be surprised if we actually open up the offense and see more 3 receiver sets. I know Harbaugh said there would be some changes, but with him I always take the attitude of "believe it when I see it". This offense is Bo Schembechler reincarnated. To think that we'll be an aerial circus all of a sudden...I'd be surprised.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:55 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I'd be surprised if we actually open up the offense and see more 3 receiver sets. I know Harbaugh said there would be some changes, but with him I always take the attitude of "believe it when I see it". This offense is Bo Schembechler reincarnated. To think that we'll be an aerial circus all of a sudden...I'd be surprised.
Not saying we'll be the Saints all of a sudden. But just a little nudge in that direction is an improvement on the status quo.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Not saying we'll be the Saints all of a sudden. But just a little nudge in that direction is an improvement on the status quo.
Yes, I agree. Especially since they didn't draft another TE. I still think Vance is going to develop into a solid TE, but it's not like when Harbaugh was at Stanford and had 4 TE depth.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Verloren
Veteran

Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Verloren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2) Developing Kaepernick into a better pocket passer to where he doesnt have to depend on his legs and running all the time. Does he progress, go through his reads, stop forcing that stupid fade which rarely if ever works and just improve his overall decision making?
THIS. Kaep was too focused on making intermediate to deep plays. Kaep can definitely sling it into tight windows, but sometimes the best option isn't the big play. Take what the defense gives you. It took Alex 6-7 seasons to figure that out. How long will it take Kaep?
Verloren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:28 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Of course, CK's continued developement is paramount to just how successful we can be but remember, as bad as he looked last year, we were still a couple of plays away from reaching another SB. I really don't think it can get any worst than past year. Even a slight improvememt as a pocket passer could pay huge dividends because the WR corps is the best and deepest its been in years. And even though we lacked a true deep threat, the addition of Johnson just means CK shoud always have a favorable match-up somewhere on the field. Between SJ, Boldin, Crabs, and VD, someone's going to be one-on -one. And if either Patton or Ellington develops into viable options in the slot, watch out.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 05-20-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon Smith pleads no contest to weapons and DUI charges.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ns-charges-dui

I wonder if some sort of deal was struck under the table so that he doesn't see any jail time.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2014, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aldon can afford good enough lawyers to buy his way out of jail on this one I believe. He'll get a big hand slap, some fines and a few years of probation, which he should be able to handle if he's going to continue to be an NFL player anyway. The NFL will potentially be the ones that levy the potentially biggest penalties, however with Aldon 'voluntarily' missing 5 games in rehab last year, Goodell has already publicly noted that that will weigh heavy in a suspension length when the time comes. I think he'll end up getting a couple games total with 'time served' from last year.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 04:57 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does jerry rice Jr even make the practice squad after mini camp.?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:04 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not one to usually hate on a player but should Jerry Rice Jr even be getting looks? production is underwhelming

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I'm not one to usually hate on a player but should Jerry Rice Jr even be getting looks? production is underwhelming
Probably not. If his name wasn't Jerry Rice Jr, I don't think he'd be given the opportunity. That's the way I look at it.

Quote:
Old 05-26-2014, 10:22 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And since he's just a body for rookie mini-camp I don't have a problem with the nepotism.

After all.... this happened...

Old 05-28-2014, 11:18 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Jimmy still got a nice lil arm there....

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Th...a-9fd4e0933acb
Old 05-28-2014, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Alex Boone is skipping voluntary workouts because of a contract issue apparently. Vernon Davis is also a no-show, but it's unclear why. Maybe he just doesn't feel like going.

Quote:
Guard Alex Boone is remaining away from the 49ers’ workouts due to dissatisfaction with his contract, sources confirmed. Boone also has two years remaining on his deal. He is scheduled to make $2.25 million and $1.45 million, including bonuses, in his final two seasons.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/davi...eason-workouts

Hopefully the Alex Boone situation doesn't bleed into training camp. I think he deserves a raise, but we're already against the grind with Crabtree, Kaepernick, and Iupati needing new deals. If push come to shove, I'd put Kaepernick and Boone as higher priorities. Especially since Boone can be used as a swing tackle.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2014, 08:16 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaep shouldn't consider a raise after his Miami mess.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 08:32 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Kaep shouldn't consider a raise after his Miami mess.
Find a newspaper... read it. He wasn't even there.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Alex Boone is skipping voluntary workouts because of a contract issue apparently. Vernon Davis is also a no-show, but it's unclear why. Maybe he just doesn't feel like going.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/davi...eason-workouts

Hopefully the Alex Boone situation doesn't bleed into training camp. I think he deserves a raise, but we're already against the grind with Crabtree, Kaepernick, and Iupati needing new deals. If push come to shove, I'd put Kaepernick and Boone as higher priorities. Especially since Boone can be used as a swing tackle.
Players not participating in OTAs as of yet...

G - Alex Boone (unknown)

RT - Anthony Davis (shoulder)

OL - Jonathan Martin (mono)

TE - Vernon Davis (unknown)

RB - Frank Gore (unknown)

HB - Tre Millard (knee)

WR - Jon Baldwin (unknown)

NT - Ian Williams (ankle)

DE - Justin Smith (unknown)

CB - Chris Culliver (knee)

CB - Keith Reaser (knee)

S - Jimmie Ward (foot)
Old 05-29-2014, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Well it looks like we found out why Vernon Davis is skipping voluntary workouts. Apparently he wants a new deal.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...act-from-49ers

SF brass has supposedly known about this since around February though. I could understand Boone, but Vernon is already getting paid top dollar at his position. Anyways, I don't think much comes of it in the long run.

Quote: