Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-15-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Dallas Trip Pics!!!

I know its 4 months late, but anyway........ I went to Dallas for the Raven/Cowboys game, it was an unbelievable time and here are some pics from the trip!

This is the arena where the Dallas Stars and Mavericks play, drove by it on the way in to downtown Dallas to see all the JFK stuff.

Some buildings in downtown Dallas....

Now onto the pictures of the Ballpark at Arlington...

This is a picture of the first thing you see when you walk into the baseball history musuem inside of Ballpark at Arlington....

And right next to the ballpark.....

Found a great bar in Dallas called Wizard's Sports Bar, and met some friendly's....

Then on friday December 19th (my birthday) we went and took a tour of Texas Stadium.....

TO's LOCKER!!!!

ON THE FIELD!!!!

GAMEDAY!!!!
National Anthem

Kickoff

VICTORY!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's really cool man, I'm sure the Ravens win capped off a great trip. I remember you posting the pics of your trip to Arrowhead Stadium a long time ago.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
That's really cool man, I'm sure the Ravens win capped off a great trip. I remember you posting the pics of your trip to Arrowhead Stadium a long time ago.
Yea, Dallas was way better!!! KC was fun and a good time and Arrowhead is a great place to watch a game, but Dallas was way better!

Yea the Ravens win shocked the hell out of me, and really made the trip ten times better than it would have been. It was also cool because my brother and his friends went to the Dallas game also so that was sweet. Plus me and 3 friends road tripped it to Dallas, which was amazing. Driving through Nashville, Memphis, goin through Arkansas. Eating at Sonic, Carl's Jr., Jack In The Box all the places we dont have in Baltimore, just an unbelievable time.

I'm 2-0 at Ravens road games, and this season looks like I'm goin to either Green Bay or Minnesota, prolly Minnesota.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-15-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya I love going on road game trips. I went to New York Giants game and the Steelers playoff game. They are always fun. It is real cool you got on the field an by TO locker.

You are lucky getting to eat at those fast food places, I only dream about them. I am 1-2 w/ road games. I went to the Jets game years ago, then the 2 this year
Old 04-15-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
ya I love going on road game trips. I went to New York Giants game and the Steelers playoff game. They are always fun. It is real cool you got on the field an by TO locker.
Definitely my personal highlight, and I did the TO pose on the midfield star but somehow the picture of it is lost.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-15-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Jack In The Box, is amazing!!! As is Carl's Jr, Sonic is ok nothing special. I keep seeing all these Jack In The Box commercials here, so hopefully one is comin our way.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 04-15-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish we had a hardees in MD or at least my area. There hot ham and cheese are the best thing ever.
Old 04-16-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
banetzdererste
Rookie

banetzdererste hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice pictures Man, hope i can travel from Germany to see any Game of the Ravens!

Thanks to Hitman for this awesome sig!!
banetzdererste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You didnt like Sonic? That's a shame, outside of Chic-Fil-A, it's the only fast food I can stand.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 02:04 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How did you get on the field?

Also I notice some weird things happening in the picture with all the dudes. Guy with the mustache reminds me of someone I seen on tv but dont remember who.

Didn't take CCB with you?
Old 04-16-2009, 03:25 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** Sonics slushies are the bomb diggity to the nth power maxed...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:28 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's awesome! In the photo showing the Cowboys stadium from a distance, it looks like one hell of a monument.

And it was neat seeing you repping the Avenged Sevenfold :)

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 03:30 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is probably the one and only time I'll ever wish that I was ERU... my white brother from another mother. :p
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote