Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 04-20-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats so funny? or are you just being a troll???
Old 04-20-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
whats so funny? or are you just being a troll???
He's trolling
Old 04-20-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair, the idea that McGahee and a late 2nd round pick could get Anquan Boldin is a laugh.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is worried the Ravens might get Boldin
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
He is worried the Ravens might get Boldin
Nah he posted that in about 3-4 threads already.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahha yeah, damn you geo for deleting them.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Nah he posted that in about 3-4 threads already.
I know I have seen them. I was just making a joke ******
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 04-20-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I know I have seen them. I was just making a joke ******
Don't make me personally attack you *****.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
ahha yeah, damn you geo for deleting them.
I deleted it because it was a troll attempt. If you post what was so funny then I wouldnt have done it.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Don't make me personally attack you *****.
Oh yea I forgot that you're not in another state!!!!!
John Wall
Old 04-20-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

No way that Arizona takes McGahee and a 2nd?! I think its going to be a 1st and McGahee. That way we can sign fit him under the cap then we take a RB in the 3rd... and draft BPA in the 2nd...
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Todd Heap + Willis McGahee and a 2nd or 3rd? McGahee and a 2nd isn't enough for a superstar like Boldin, but throw Heap in there and I think its a good deal, favoring us though. Arizona gets Todd Heap, Willis McGahee and a 2nd rounder, we get Anquan Boldin. We lose McGahee's huge contract, but add Anquan's, which might be a bit bigger, but its worth it since he will have a much bigger impact on our offense.

Still kinda upset that if we do end up with Anquan, no matter how, it's gonna make it real hard for us to re-sign Ngata, Gaither, and Suggs. If it comes to that, I'd rather us take a chance on Britt, Nicks or Heyward-Bey and save the money to re-sign our current franchse studs.
Basically-

Suggs, Gaither, Ngata, draft pick WR > Anquan Boldin
Old 04-20-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I have seen Heap McGahee and Boldin rumors. But sunspot.net reports ARI wont change there 1st and a 3rd asking price. We do refuse to do that so we will see...
Old 04-20-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know I love Boldin but if the Cards want more than a 1st, 3rd, and the max a 2010 3rd I don't think we should move. Honestly the skins did it last year and while it isn't clear if it has worked yet, I wouldn't mind if the Ravens say take DHB or Nicks in the first round and trade up to the start of round 2 to grab Nicks. To trade up we would only have to give up our 3rd at max and possibly lees and end up with 2 quality WR"s for much less than we would have to trade to get Boldin. Again though Boldin is instant and guaranteed production vs. potential.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

True, but how long will he give us that "garunteed production" He plays like a mad bull and has a history of injuries. Plus he will be turning 29 midway through the season. I say the best offer we could give them is Heap, McGahee and a 2nd, but they'll turn it down. In the end, I say he re-signs with Arizona...
Old 04-21-2009, 07:14 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

No way he resigns he wants to be the #1 guy on a Team... of course he wants big $$$ but he really wants to "THE GUY" which we offer him plus the opportunity to win.

Heap and McGahee plus our 2nd and 3rd might make it happen... and I wouldn't be opposed to that...

Got to remember Arizona has an aging QB so taking on Veterans who can play is not a bad position for the Cardinals. They would instantly have a great Offensive lineup with Heap, McGahee, Fitzgerald, Warner and Hightower. Not a bad lineup.. to team with Breaston and Pope and Doucet. They would be adding a ton to the team. Plus with adding 2 1st round picks would also add a lot to the cap this year... something they might be against doing.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:09 AM    (permalink
lordquas
Veteran

lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas lordquas

I dont understand why Willis and a second is so out of the question?
Willis McGahee and a 1st round pick, is a legit offer.

Go Celtics
Go Irish
Go Ravens
lordquas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:44 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordquas View Post
I dont understand why Willis and a second is so out of the question?
Willis McGahee and a 1st round pick, is a legit offer.
It would be nice to be able to trade for Boldin and keep our 1st round pick and some how get Ray Maualuga.
John Wall
Old 04-21-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
It would be nice to be able to trade for Boldin and keep our 1st round pick and some how get Ray Maualuga.
That is an unlikely scenario but god would that be a dream come true for me. I love Rey, he is the perfect fit into our defense, he has that swagger about him that would have us instantly forgetting about Bart Scott.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:09 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

I agree but I don't think Rey will be there that late in the 1st... if he is it would be the steal of the draft plus us potentially getting Boldin. Holy S we would be a beast!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:45 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefMike View Post
I agree but I don't think Rey will be there that late in the 1st... if he is it would be the steal of the draft plus us potentially getting Boldin. Holy S we would be a beast!!!!!!!
If there was a way to get Boldin and trade up to get Rey that would be awesome. I love to dream
John Wall
Old 04-22-2009, 01:47 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

According to some sources. Arizona has lowered the asking price for Boldin from a 1st and a 3rd, to a 1st and a player. I see some good to this, but some bad as well. Right now, I just want us to stay put.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I dont want to lose our 1st no matter what. But if we can get Boldin somehow w/o giving up my 1st then we end up w/ Rey OMG that would be awesome. There is no team in the NFL that will even think of running up the middle against us!!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I think Arizonas asking price will steadily drop, I mean, the Jets might be trading up to try and get a QB, the Giants are after Braylon, the Eagles only have 1 first round pick left. They are running out of options and the bridge might be burned beyond repair for them to try and keep him. It should be interesting to see what happens, I really think this will be a draft day trade and wouldn't be surprised to see a team come out of nowhere to land him.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:57 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/spor...rade_talk.html
John Wall

Last edited by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES : 04-22-2009 at 01:59 PM.