Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
cdf_2108
Rookie

cdf_2108 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Are the Chiefs going to be the Dolphins of 2009?

Nuff said. If they can reunite Boldin with Todd Haley, that offense could be scary...
cdf_2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would very much doubt it. They play the NFC East and the AFC North, two very strong divisions. Their first 7 weeks are @ Bal, vs Oak, @ Phi, vs NYG, vs Dal, @ Was, vs SD. Now obviously anything can happen in the NFL but with that start, depending on the Oakland game they could legitimately be 0 and 7 at the bye. Miami had a few good things in their favour last year, most notably an easy schedule. In the AFC West next year only San Diego have the quality IMO to be close to 500 outside the division and will therefore be the only representatives of the AFC West in the playoffs.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Last edited by AntoinCD : 04-19-2009 at 01:22 PM.
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's wait until after the draft. For me, I will consider them, Detroit, and Seattle as strong possibilities to turn it all around.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver will be the Dolphins of 2009. The 2007 Dolphins of 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Let's wait until after the draft. For me, I will consider them, Detroit, and Seattle as strong possibilities to turn it all around.
Detroit? After a draft? More like 2 or 3 more drafts, other than LB, and WR, that team is pretty much in shambles.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the Seahawks have the best chance to turn it around

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Detroit? After a draft? More like 2 or 3 more drafts, other than LB, and WR, that team is pretty much in shambles.
They really aren't even that bad. They had a bunch of a second-half leads last year. It's not like they got blown out every week. Last year was also probably a snowball effect... They kept losing, kept losing confidence, and football is a game of momentum and all the Lions momentum was going backwards all season.

Now they've got some new players, and more importantly, a fresh start. 0-0. That's huge for their psyche as a team. CJ and K. Smith are a year wiser, the OL and defense has some re-enforcements coming in via the draft and Culpepper isn't the worst QB in the world...

In this NFL, it really wouldn't surprise me that much to see Detroit with a winning record.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would agree that the Seahawks have the best shot of turning it around next year. I mean they lost Hasselbeck for a good time and had absolutely no WRs. Now Matt should be back healthy next year, they got Housh and the #4 pick in the draft, plus if Boldin goes then the weakest division in the NFL just got weaker.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
They really aren't even that bad. They had a bunch of a second-half leads last year. It's not like they got blown out every week. Last year was also probably a snowball effect... They kept losing, kept losing confidence, and football is a game of momentum and all the Lions momentum was going backwards all season.

Now they've got some new players, and more importantly, a fresh start. 0-0. That's huge for their psyche as a team. CJ and K. Smith are a year wiser, the OL and defense has some re-enforcements coming in via the draft and Culpepper isn't the worst QB in the world...

In this NFL, it really wouldn't surprise me that much to see Detroit with a winning record.
I just don't see a position where there decent at, I mean the O-line is terrible, other than CJ the Wide Outs aren't really good, Kevin Smith was pretty good last year but the jury is still out on him, the Lions do not know what a TE is there best TE is like Dan Campbell I think... is Matt Stafford going to start day one? or are they going to be run by Daunte for a bit, now thats the offense with question marks everywhere. The defense, has DeWayne White who is a best an average LE, and Cliff Avril who was a pretty effective pass rusher last year, Cory Redding is gone and he was a non-factor last year anyway now they're even worse at DT, LB is pretty decent Julian Peterson is a very good SAM, Ernie Simms has shown he could be a very good WILL, I guess 3rd round pick Jordon Dizon will take over at MIKE, they improved CB in FA a bit but it's still not great, and their safeties are just terrible. I think they need a few more years, this isn't the Falcons or the Dolphins who were pretty solid at a bunch of places.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Seahawks should be excluded from the talk of "turning it around" because they were just messed up by injuries last year, not lack of talent or good football players.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Dizon was their secound rounder last year and it just seems that he couldn't cut it. They have a few bright sparks. Obviously CJ, Sims and Peterson should make whoever the MIKE is look better, Avril is a nice pass rusher but ineffective against the run, Cherilus looked good at times last year and Smith could be effective if given a line. They do have some players to start feeling slightly optimistic, however they are still the least talented team as a whole, hence why they went 0-16. It will take at least two drafts(hoping that they have no high pick busts) for them to even challenge for playoffs though

Old 04-19-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We (the Chiefs) made the right moves in the offseason but as someone said our schedule is brutal. As far as overall talent goes I think we're definitely heading in the right direction (the last few drafts and I'm trusting Pioli to do his thing this Saturday) but I can't see us having that kind of season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seahawks, Packers, and Jaguars will be back. Chiefs' schedule will be rough, plus they'll be bare on defense. Should be at least a little above average offensively, even if the QB was Thigpen instead of Cassel.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs may have a difficult schedule but their division is ****. All it takes is another underacheiving season from the Chargers and you could have another 8-8 team in the playoffs.

That said, don't make a thread and then not even back it up with an argument.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 04-19-2009 at 01:54 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs have way to many wholes on D to fix in one off season and as much as I like Cassel he is still a question mark till he proves other wise.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:00 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think KC and GB will be the ones who are able to turn it around.

I really have no idea what the hell was wrong with the Packers last year but I don't think they will be that bad again this year, as for KC second place in that division is up for grabs and I think Pioli can draft some quality players to help them immediately.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Sounds like Atlanta last year ;) The team has a great young DE, corners aren't too bad, safeties are okay. A stud RT, Backus would be a solid guard. They have a solid young RB, Grady Jackson is a big body in the middle. I could see it with 5 picks in the top 100. We will see though.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I really have no idea what the hell was wrong with the Packers last year.
Their defense sucks. It's basically Aaron Kampman and Charles Woodson (and sometimes Nick Collins). Yes, there are other players that you can bring up (and I'm sure Packers fans will), but the only two players last year that were consistantly good on their defense were those two. They were bad in almost every imaginable category except creating turnovers.

That said, I can envision a turnaround this year. They managed to shoot themselves in the foot a lot last year, and there is a lot of talent on the team.

Here's a stat that basically sums up the Packers last year.

Teams attempted 23 plays on 4th down. Of those 23, they converted 17 times. That's so bad it might be a record.

As for the Lions? I'd be stunned if they win more than 6 games last year. Almost every single thing about that team sucks.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 04-19-2009 at 02:17 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:24 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yes, there are other players that you can bring up (and I'm sure Packers fans will), but the only two players last year that were consistantly good on their defense were those two.
Cullen Jenkins :(

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
Denver will be the Dolphins of 2009. The 2007 Dolphins of 2009.
Don't hate on us...I'm still completelyabroncosfan

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Calvin & Kevin
Rookie

Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Calvin & Kevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Sounds like Atlanta last year ;) The team has a great young DE, corners aren't too bad, safeties are okay. A stud RT, Backus would be a solid guard. They have a solid young RB, Grady Jackson is a big body in the middle. I could see it with 5 picks in the top 100. We will see though.
I would never go so far as to say the Lions could be like the Dolphins of last year.

However, if you watched every Lions game last year (and if you're not a Lions fan why would you), you would know that the total failure of the defense has an awful lot to do with the way it was coached and called. Every single play featured the Lions' linebackers and CB's sprinting backwards from the LOS on the snap, and dropping into 5-10 yard zones or deeper. Outside runs and short passes were simply given away on virtually every snap. Combine that with a MLB and SLB who couldn't tackle, and you understand why they never stopped anything.

I have no idea if Schwartz and Gunther's defense will get better results but I do know they will be more aggressive, and if they can land a real MLB who can tackle, they have a chance to at least be in the lower half of the league instead of being the second-worst defense in league history.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
The Chiefs have way to many wholes on D to fix in one off season and as much as I like Cassel he is still a question mark till he proves other wise.
Thank you for the reality check,...some people seem to be forgetting about defensive holes. And where did the OP's rumor of Q to the Chiefs come from? That would cost the chiefs dearly in picks and would set their defense even further back.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Don't hate on us...I'm still completelyabroncosfan
I am realisticbroncosfan ;)

I don't think we'll be 1-15 bad, more like 5-11 bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

In that sorry excuse of a division, the Chiefs can definitely contend for 1st place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:04 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could see the Raiders if Jeff Garcia starts for them. Could see them in a situation like the Dolphins last year, except in a weaker division. QB who doesn't turn the ball over and manage the game. Strong running game with Run DMC and Michael Bush. Under-rated defense. Just depends if their rookie class contributes as much as Miami's did, with OL and DL help.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote