Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-20-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
He hasn't done enough to make Cleveland hate him yet has he? Or is the Winslow/possibly Edwards stuff bad enough?
he coached for the Jets too, I figured that counts as well.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Winslow/Possibly Edwards/Possibly Quinn....

They had a good, young nucleus but if they ship all of those guys out, they'll have what....Joe Thomas still? Yikes.
True that, but I don't actually think Quinn will go anywhere. If they get rid of him AND Edwards AND Winslow then Mangina deserves all the hate he gets.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of middle-aged women in Tennessee have the hots for Coach Fisher...

I mean a lot of women.

(I think it's the 'stache, personally)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOVED

Hated = Josh McDaniels and Mike McCarthy

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
A lot of middle-aged women in Tennessee have the hots for Coach Fisher...

I mean a lot of women.

(I think it's the 'stache, personally)
Saw him at a movie theater in Nashville this past Winter break with a smokin' hot blonde on his arm.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How could you not like this guy. I mean that stache is top shelf stuff.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
LOVED

Hated = Josh McDaniels and Mike McCarthy
How can you love Spags already when he hasn't even coached your team in one game yet?
Old 04-20-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
How can you love Spags already when he hasn't even coached your team in one game yet?
The way he's shaping up the roster, the things he's saying, the actions he's making. The attitude he's put into our organization, the hope he brings.

That's how.

The Chief.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Hated = Mike McCarthy
Umm, what?
Old 04-20-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo
Saw him at a movie theater in Nashville this past Winter break with a smokin' hot blonde on his arm.
The smokin' hot girl for his other arm must've been parking the car. ;)

Seriously, I think his wife is a blonde tho. Either way, go Fish!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Umm, what?
Hated by me of course.

The Chief.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before Tom Coughlin won the Super Bowl I hated his guts and wanted him fired, since then we have been successful so I have no reason to complain, I am happy with him... for now.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookItsAlDavis View Post
You'd be suprised at how many Oakland fans like Cable...Also, I don't see how many people in New York can hate Coughlin considering he won the Super Bowl two years ago and had a damn good team this year till Plaxico capped himself.
Isn't it physically impossible to work for Al Davis without being a lapdog or kissing his posterior? You may have to give him spongebaths too, read the fine print in your contract ...lol.:) I was chatting with a newspaper sportswriter whose beat was the Raiders & asked when the long-awaited ownership change will happen & thing improve "b/c they can't get any worse," Al's epitaph (will Al hand it off to his son) They'll Get the Ownership Certificate When they Pry Al's Cold Dead Hand Off It..........

As for Coughlin, he saved himself with the SB win that Tyree's miracle catch won for him, Giant players were lining up on the right & coming out of retirement to diss him. I watched him singlehandedly lose games for them by radioing in bad plays for Eli. And ask the J-ville Jags fans how he did there in his 1st NFL gig, some of the lawsuits may still be in court now. Coughlin is not a "Player's Coach."

Fisher is probably the most popular coach for just about everyone in teh NFL now, I know Jerry Jones has stated over & over that he's the guy he wanted before hiring Phillips & a couple of times since, JJ wants Fisher like a sailor on shore leave wants a cheap hooker.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Mike Singletary. I don't think the 49ers have ever had a coach quite like him. We tend to get the more collected, self motivating coaches.

On another note. The Bum Phillips award for most loved/respected coach is a great idea. I can't say I have ever met anyone that disliked Bum Phillips.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post

Fisher is probably the most popular coach for just about everyone in teh NFL now, I know Jerry Jones has stated over & over that he's the guy he wanted before hiring Phillips & a couple of times since, JJ wants Fisher like a sailor on shore leave wants a cheap hooker.
And Bud will make sure he never gets him. :)
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB by other fans but hate is also respect in this case

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Raheem Morris has the potential to be one of those coaches who is not only well liked in Tampa but by fans around the league
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate-Belichick

Love-Tomlin

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Morris could be like Mike Tomlin, being from the same defensive philosophy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState
I know Jerry Jones has stated over & over that he's the guy he wanted before hiring Phillips & a couple of times since, JJ wants Fisher like a sailor on shore leave wants a cheap hooker.
Sure that wasn't Mike Shannahan? I can't remember Jones wanting Fisher...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charger fans always seem to have love/hate relationships with the coaches over the last decade. Marty was loved but couldn't win big games. Norv is hated but keeps pulling it off. It's a mystery, but he is now tied for most playoff wins by a coach in Bolt history. Le sigh.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Isn't it physically impossible to work for Al Davis without being a lapdog or kissing his posterior? You may have to give him spongebaths too, read the fine print in your contract ...lol.:) I was chatting with a newspaper sportswriter whose beat was the Raiders & asked when the long-awaited ownership change will happen & thing improve "b/c they can't get any worse," Al's epitaph (will Al hand it off to his son) They'll Get the Ownership Certificate When they Pry Al's Cold Dead Hand Off It..........

As for Coughlin, he saved himself with the SB win that Tyree's miracle catch won for him, Giant players were lining up on the right & coming out of retirement to diss him. I watched him singlehandedly lose games for them by radioing in bad plays for Eli. And ask the J-ville Jags fans how he did there in his 1st NFL gig, some of the lawsuits may still be in court now. Coughlin is not a "Player's Coach."

To be honest, Coughlin was generally regarded as a very good football coach during his tenure in Jacksonville. His last season there was probably the best job he ever did in Jacksonville with a roster that was gutted by the salary cap and ravaged by injuries.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Morris could be like Mike Tomlin, being from the same defensive philosophy.

Sure that wasn't Mike Shannahan? I can't remember Jones wanting Fisher...
I think he's correct. I remember after Parcells retired and before they hired Phillips, there was talk that the Cowboys(Jerry Jones) were willing to give up two first rounders for him. Of course nothing ever came from it though.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Mr. Hero
Veteran

Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Mr. Hero wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Candidates for the Marty Schottenheimer Award -- Hated:
Coughlin -- Still thinks he's coaching in college or maybe HS, same techniques; almost had a locker room mutiny 3 yrs. ago

Jury is still out on:
Wade Phillips -- All Dallas fans know who's pulling the puppet strings there
Seriously? Not even going to get into how coughlin has really eased up and adjusted his coaching style the last two years, but you don't think that superbowl has earned him respect? I know we giants fans love the guy, and the players are really close with him as well, so I don't see who the hell hates him. To add insult to injury you add playoff joke wade phillips and his regularly soft and unprepared teams and think he's still on the fence? If i was a dallas fan I'd be very excited that next season it's finally over and they'll replace him with Shanny or the Chin.
Mr. Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mangini sucks.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loved - Andy Reid

Hated - Andy Reid