Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2005, 07:57 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.
Default Sox or Yankees

i hate the Yankees but i hate Red Sox fans even more so my vote is Yankees

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 08:00 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Red Sox are my 2nd favorite team. Cubbies first. Lived in Cambridge for a bit.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Neither, they're the top 2 highest paid teams in an overpaid league.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 08:02 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate anything to do with NY sports, most of all the Yankees.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 08:05 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
I hate anything to do with NY sports, most of all the Yankees.
Same here but ever since the Sox won i cant stand all those annoying Sox fans, all of them claim to be die hard fans and they are all bandwagoners were i live, the ones in Boston are so annoying, and seeing that movie Fever Pitch pisses me off even more. Go Yanks.

first to 500 posts
Old 04-03-2005, 08:26 PM    (permalink
woodsy10@

Yankees. Red Sox suck.
Old 04-03-2005, 08:51 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsy10@
Yankees. Red Sox suck.
Damm Straight.

first to 500 posts
Old 04-03-2005, 09:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The main reason why I don't like the Yankees is because they monopolize the game. They try and buy the world series which doesn't give the smaller market teams a chance.

All beit the Yanks haven't won the series in a while, I just get sick and tired of seeing them buy the best F/A every winter (except this year).

Baseball needs a salary cap, end of story. The players won't agree with it and if it becomes an issue, a strike will happen just like hockey. But I don't see it being a problem for a long time b/c I think the owners are happy where the game is at right now but I disagree.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-03-2005, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the american league, what do I care. Go Phillies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:50 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Sox all the way. We're a freer city--our people don't care if our players have long, unkempt hair. More character. And sox fans are better than yanks fans. If your team hadn't won in 86 years, and then you won, you'd be extremely happy. A lot of people have some connection to Boston, and the Sox are one of the biggest representations of the city. The point is that a lot of people rediscovered their love of the Sox this season, which was great.

Yankees fans are complaining that they haven't won a series in what 5 years. O, poor yankees. They must really be suffering. Of course they've come to expect that they win every year with owners like Steinbrenner who buy everything, and take advantage of other teams with his money. Do you realize how few home-grown players the Yankees have? The only really big one is Jeter. Steinbrenner just spends all his money on big names like Matsui, Giambi, and Sheffield. Not to mention that he overpays them.
Old 04-03-2005, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he overpaid for Matsui. Matsui is one of the all-around 10 best players in baseball. And for my money, the most clutch hitter. That said, I don't like the yankees at all.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2005, 10:05 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

He paid more than the other teams were willing to offer...there should be some kind of salary cap on baseball IMO.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888
He paid more than the other teams were willing to offer...there should be some kind of salary cap on baseball IMO.
Agreed. & Matsui just homered :D

Quote:
Old 04-03-2005, 10:25 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

I hate the Yankees and all their obnoxious fans.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:27 PM    (permalink
MTayls72
Veteran

MTayls72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd be happy if Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium just crumbled right now.I would say Wrigley too but Pujols and Edmonds hit too many homers there for me to hope that is taken off the schedule.

But if I had to choose, I like the Red Sox more.I just hate the Yankees and New York for that matter.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:28 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

New Yorkers are just so stuck up about their baseball.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:52 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Well, those stinkn Yankees whom I hate so much beat the Bo Sox 9-2 at Fenway.

A-Rod had an RBI, YES!!! Fantasy points baby, lol.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2005, 11:07 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Ugh, neither. Both teams are equally playing their part in ruining baseball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 11:11 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will live and die as a member of Red Sox Nation. Good thing I'm going to bed soon or this post would be a lot longer. The Red Sox greatness cannot be measured...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 03:33 AM    (permalink
Vespasian
Veteran

Vespasian hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
I will live and die as a member of Red Sox Nation. Good thing I'm going to bed soon or this post would be a lot longer. The Red Sox greatness cannot be measured...
Your right it can't, because they have none.

Sig by Raiderfan_89
Vespasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:33 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Red Sox
Old 05-30-2006, 05:58 AM    (permalink
ChiBear
Rookie

ChiBear hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

White Sox.
ChiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 06:00 AM    (permalink

born in boston so its gotta be my sox.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:29 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate no other franchise in sports like I despise the Yankees.
GO A's (the official minor league club for the rest of MLB...but strangely still compete)
Old 05-30-2006, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yankee Nation, baby.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote